Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Isn't a huge strike against Tybalt the fact that Isabella doesn't like him? The impression I got is, if you ain't got Isabella's approval, Jill ain't wastin' time on ya. Not serious time, anyway.
I think he was using her campaign to get with her initially and now hes using blackmail

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Isn't a huge strike against Tybalt the fact that Isabella doesn't like him? The impression I got is, if you ain't got Isabella's approval, Jill ain't wastin' time on ya. Not serious time, anyway.

Who DOES like Tybalt anyway? I'm sure even he finds himself annoying...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, Jill's never seemed to have any romantic interest in Tybalt and just sees him as a friend, so she wouldn't go seeking Bella's approval just for a friendship and Bella also seems like she's not the type to outright tell Jill what she thinks of the people she spends her time with.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Well, Jill's never seemed to have any romantic interest in Tybalt and just sees him as a friend, so she wouldn't go seeking Bella's approval just for a friendship and Bella also seems like she's not the type to outright tell Jill what she thinks of the people she spends her time with.
Bellas made it explicitly clear she doesn't like tydbol. To both mc and jill

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Maybe, maybe not. If you act like a DIK towards Bella she tells Jill you're trouble, doesn't like MC blah blah blah and Jill still goes out with him, kiss him and stuff. DPC sometimes throws logic out the window for the sake of the plot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
who the fuck eat samosas/fritters with a fucking knife and fork :KEK:
that's the dumbest thing I've seen
they are made to be eaten by hands
Well, if y ou're a character in BADIK. It seems you eat everything with a fork and knife. Next ep, DPC will have people eating soup with a fork and knife, just you watch.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Depends on the food, too. Like, Indian food? Doesn't matter if its a street stall or a Michelin starred restaraunt. Anybody eating samosas with a knife and fork is just being a pretentious douchebag making a fool of themselves.
Yes, so the point is there are no hard and fast rules about it. A lot of it is cultural.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Late April it is then. 3723 renders & 250 animations is damn good work from DPC but guess it's not the 5000 people were throwing around here :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes