drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Doesn't she already know about Burke's infidelity though. :unsure: I remember that Burke tried to bang Bella and Jade found out about it and was really mad, but I don't remember what she said during the bathroom scene with MC, but it made me think that she already knew about Burke and the prostitution ring, but she couldn't do anything about it because she cared for her children.
It doesn't seem like she knows about the deal, just that he's screwing around with students.
Edit: remember the spice things up convo. And his lame ass excuse for sleeping with the girls (4)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It doesn't seem like she knows about the deal, just that he's screwing around with students.
And judging from what I've seen about Burke, I have no doubt that if shit hits the fan he's going to do everything he can so he can wash his hands and pin everything on Quinn.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
And judging from what I've seen about Burke, I have no doubt that if shit hits the fan he's going to do everything he can so he can wash his hands and pin everything on Quinn.
Wouldn't surprise me, or drag her down with him. But there's 4 according to him, so that's quinn, ri, cam. Who's the 4th?

Edit: unless its ri, cam, sara, and mel and quinn gets it for facilitating it.

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
This is true, it be even worse if she knew about Burke. But as they say, "like father, like son"
If I remember correctly . . .Mc : How did you do that. Jade : FOR THE SACK OF MY FUTURE AND FAMILY( 100% HER SON )
I have low faith in jade regarding her son or could be what you saying.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
i just want to thaw bella some more. make jill jealous of what she gave up. how long til next release?

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
oh my .. iam so hyped to see josy,camila,nicole,jade,mona and sarah again ... i hope we will get content witch becky too :love:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
True, tho she is a feminist. Granted that may play into dpc's caricature of feminist.
Well, she is not the hysterical kind of feminist but she has lot of anger issues because of her husband, plus she might see Jill as the girl who can steal her "boytoy" away x)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Wouldn't surprise me, or drag her down with him. But there's 4 according to him, so that's quinn, ri, cam. Who's the 4th?

Edit: unless its ri, cam, sara, and mel and quinn gets it for facilitating it.
he said he had cheated jade with 3 so Mel Sarah and Rhiona! we assume Camilla did not get the tuition yet!

If I remember correctly . . .Mc : How did you do that. Jade : FOR THE SACK OF MY FUTURE AND FAMILY( 100% HER SON )
I have low faith in jade regarding her son or could be what you saying.
there is another child! we just do not know who! also jade is aiming at the 3rd before she runs out, that is why she is cucking Stephen with the MC!

in their fight there is a picture of the couple and Tybalt is clearly visible! but there is a 2nd picture next to the couple! In romeo and Juliet play Tybalt is Juliets cousin and son of her mothers sister! no reference to a brother or sister sadly!
Jade seems like the kind of mom who defend their kids no matter what shit they do
in public yes! but i am sure she is tybalt harasser in private! not just that but she married Stephen and created Tybalt how much its her fault the disgrace those 2 are? because Stephen seems pretty emasculated and until he started to get some young college pussy on the side i am sure he was very tamed!

in many ways she incorporates the toxic female arch-character of the emasculating mother!

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
there is another child! we just do not know who! also jade is aiming at the 3rd before she runs out, that is why she is cucking Stephen with the MC!

in their fight there is a picture of the couple and Tybalt is clearly visible! but there is a 2nd picture next to the couple! In romeo and Juliet play Tybalt is Juliets cousin and son of her mothers sister! no reference to a brother or sister sadly!
I have no idea about another child plot and are you suggesting that jade could fuck mc up ?

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes