DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
hey tybalt, you know all those "your momma jokes" people tend to throw around? give me jill or ill do her again,....-shows video- .

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 1129161

This has to be part of the custom renders you unlock as part of free roam events or for doing the pixel hunts on the DIK laptop.
This is Josy floating dead in the HOT pool. ChipLecsap would appriciate this comment. :BootyTime:

If all goes smooth the friday 16, if not it will be the friday 23.
If he announces on Monday that the beta testing is finished and he is going to release it on the 16th. Beta testing usually lasts somewhere between 10-14 days, so the 23rd right now is the more possible release date.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
dr pink cake, i love your work, while acting lessons was a blast and a very nice piece of work. i love how you always have a buddy for comedy relief. but while acting lessons, was a bit safe "so to say" i think you need to go medievil on this one. dont let this villian burn the house down. lets go medievil on him . and let the mc get a bit more , lets say, risky, in his perversions.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
dr pink cake, i love your work, while acting lessons was a blast and a very nice piece of work. i love how you always have a buddy for comedy relief. but while acting lessons, was a bit safe "so to say" i think you need to go medievil on this one. dont let this villian burn the house down. lets go medievil on him . and let the mc get a bit more , lets say, risky, in his perversions.
I like how you're talking to DPC like he even reads this shit.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
More like Sarah, Melanie and Riona, I don't think Quinn prostituted (at least it wasn't mentioned before). The Latina Goddess would probably not bang Burke.
Maybe Quinn was the first, and that's where she got the material to blackmail him and create the tuition hedges.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
More like Sarah, Melanie and Riona, I don't think Quinn prostituted (at least it wasn't mentioned before). The Latina Goddess would probably not bang Burke.
Mona scene at the preps party cam was there, theres no way she'd know about that part of it unless she's personally involved (ie she's one of them that has) but that was after the argument with jade and burke.

Edit: that's part of why Maya was never offered that part. Granted quinn wanted to see how far she could push her. Now Mona was quinns fuck up, she misjudged her.

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Only 2 lights go out, and with the first light in particular there's very clearly a physical impediment in front of it which causes it to go partly dark:

View attachment 1128864 View attachment 1128865

Certainly looks like a leg, plus the images are labeled with the word "surprise" and someone sneaking around outside late at night certainly qualifies as a "surprise". The question then becomes, who's sneaking in or out, and why? :unsure:

She didn't exactly that, she just said that being in a relationship with someone and seeing other people was "despicable", not that dating different people at the same time was, and when it is just dating, you have to accept that the person you're dating may very well be getting sex elsewhere if you're aware that they're seeing other people. Jill seems to acknowledge that when she says that having competition and knowing the guy she's seeing is dating others isn't "ideal", but she didn't exactly seem virulently opposed or put off by it to the point where she'd dump him if she found out he had sex with someone else.
When the first light goes out, there is a very quick flash of who is sneaking behind the tarp. You have to be quick to capture it. Took me a while, but here it is. Zoom in very closely and you'll see it.

Behind the tarp 1.png
Behind the tarp 2.png
Behind the tarp 3.png

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
If he announces on Monday that the beta testing is finished and he is going to release it on the 16th. Beta testing usually lasts somewhere between 10-14 days, so the 23rd right now is the more possible release date.
Yeah if no problems arise during the beta testing and proofreading could done in a week and the release will be the 16, if not it will be the 23 as you said. I dont remember how many days beta testing and proofreading did the ep6 last.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes