AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
We all know the Jocks are secretly gay! Just look at Dawe's behaviour sucking off Chad.

And the HOTs know it too, that's why they want the MC over stupid filled condom eater Jocks.
If that makes you feel better to avoid seeing the reality of the 3 or 4 years of relationship that Chad and Sage they had and had sex hundreds of times, good for you :cool:(y)

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
If that makes you feel better to avoid seeing the reality of the 3 or 4 years of relationship that Chad and Sage they had and had sex hundreds of times, good for you :cool:(y)
Chad is still in a denial phase, that's why! Classic pattern (based on a gay person I know). Fucking as much women as possible to prove himself he is "normal" (not my opinion, but some people might think they are not normal and are ashamed), then he'll realize he isn't "happy" that way. That's why he is unsecure with MC, because he fears loosing his balance and gowing all in with(into) the Preps! :oops::LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Start getting more physical
View attachment 1129517

Lost your tongue? :p
Maybe for Sage going a month without having sex is too much :cry:
Chad is still in a denial phase, that's why! Classic pattern (based on a gay person I know). Fucking as much women as possible to prove himself he is "normal" (not my opinion, but some people might think they are not normal and are ashamed), then he'll realize he isn't "happy" that way. That's why he is unsecure with MC, because he fears loosing his balance and gowing all in with(into) the Preps! :oops::LOL:
Ricky Martin :ROFLMAO:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
come on guys, it's not believable that Sage hasn't had sex with Chad for three years....

even if that were true, it would mean she's had more fuckbuddies than cycles in the meantime.
Who needs belives or reality when you can please the major base of your fans with non sexual 3 years relationship and makes them pay for your beach house ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DIK code should be business comes first

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes