sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Every time I read a crazy theory and feel like refuting it or saying it's bullshit, I remember this line of dialogue and think how many people theorized about this in the early days? How many got it right when Maya said she only had experience with girls? Crazy theories fuel this thread... hahahahahaha
1617828344887.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Every time I read a crazy theory and feel like refuting it or saying it's bullshit, I remember this line of dialogue and think how many people theorized about this in the early days? How many got it right when Maya said she only had experience with girls? Crazy theories fuel this thread... hahahahahaha
View attachment 1129769
I consider it to be DPC's best hidden joke.

Josy telling us that she knows someone (Maya) who would have something to say about there being manly things, and then this someone telling MC that she likes the feminine aspects of his character, so manly things don't exist but womanly things do. the paradox of google search feminism

Reactions: Razrback16

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I consider it to be DPC's best hidden joke.

Josy telling us that she knows someone (Maya) who would have something to say about there being manly things, and then this someone telling MC that she likes the feminine aspects of his character, so manly things don't exist but womanly things do. the paradox of google search feminism
The joke works on many levels, even the idea of maya "hating" the MC is a great joke too.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
When you pop in to check the update status and just the beta testing still doesn't have a date
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beta testing and proofreading have started!
Stay tuned for a release date. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

Added Episode 7 that includes

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Updated the money system backend.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • Added a presplash loading image.
  • Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
  • Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
  • Corrected typos in episodes 1-6
Sometimes you just have to speak things into existence kings :WeSmart:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hope they aren't just a bunch of random 2 second animations like the pen-and-paper RPG ones we got last time
I agree, especially now that I'll have to bind a new button on my mouse to disable the overlays.
That can't be your birthday because that's my birthday and no one else has that birthday.
If we assumed equal distribution across every day of the year, you're still sharing your birthday with over 21 million people. I've got Feb 29th and even I don't get that one to myself.
"If you like, need anything let me know" "like a free order, something special, just let me know and I'll see what u can do"
So Special order. So technically plausible.
The question would be could quinn talk sage into it.
"Hi, Quinn? Yeah, I need a special order. You and Riona for the main course, and I'll finish off with Camila making her my broodmare."

Though reading these last many pages, I'm really wondering more about the game itself - is it put out in multiple languages? I have never seen so many people constantly spell certain characters names incorrectly. I'm wondering if they get butchered in translation somewhere.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes