InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Something about this render bothers me. Her torso looks overly elongated. I think it's because her belt(?) is too high up. That belt position should be reserved solely for old men whose fashion heyday was the 1950s when it was acceptable for the top of your pants to tickle your nipples.
You're right. It should be down by her navel. It's almost high enough to be a dog collar.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You're right. It should be down by her navel. It's almost high enough to be a dog collar.
Now there's a render I can get behind...Jill with a choker and leash. :cool:

I would be more concerned about the fact that DPC is holding on to this childish belief.

Except for Arieth and Derek's other sexual conquests who have we seen having sex other than with MC?
John Boy and Elena? :unsure:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Something about this render bothers me. Her torso looks overly elongated. I think it's because her belt(?) is too high up. That belt position should be reserved solely for old men whose fashion heyday was the 1950s when it was acceptable for the top of your pants to tickle your nipples.
Why would they need a belt? they can just buy nipple clamps. :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Why would they need a belt? they can just buy nipple clamps. :LOL:
This new Jill render we are creating is getting better and better! Choker, leash, nipple clamps...and I'll throw in a paddle, as punishment for 6 episodes of blue balling. :sneaky:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
??? it's not a belt for holding up pants she's wearing a dress. But I agree something looks a bit strange it might be a tad higher up than it should be.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill is a repressed 20 something year old. She'll turn into a lil fuckbunnie when that floodgate opens.
While Jill is one of the LIs I'm least interested in, I do think quite a bit about what her sex scene is going to be like in 2025. Will DPC turn her into a fuck bunnie as you say or will it be embarrassed, lights off, under the covers, missionary sex.
Aside from the thrill of seeing her fully nude body in action, I think it's going to be boring love making instead of hot nasty sex. For me, the novelty is going to wear off pretty quickly unless DPC can come up with something really interesting.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
While Jill is one of the LIs I'm least interested in, I do think quite a bit about what her sex scene is going to be like in 2025. Will DPC turn her into a fuck bunnie as you say or will it be embarrassed, lights off, under the covers, missionary sex.
Aside from the thrill of seeing her fully nude body in action, I think it's going to be boring love making instead of hot nasty sex. For me, the novelty is going to wear off pretty quickly unless DPC can come up with something really interesting.
This is why so many people like Quinn. It's not that she's without flaws. It's that you just know she has no reservations about anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Jill is a repressed 20 something year old. She'll turn into a lil fuckbunnie when that floodgate opens.
Man I hope so for the sake of all the Jill fanboys she better. In reality she will end up being one of those girls who will only bang in missionary position. With the lights out. After you push the beds together. On the third Sunday of every other month. Living the dream....:ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That's my biggest concern with Jill's route. A lot of waiting for a couple of disappointing sex scenes. Will we get blowjobs/titjobs scenes with her? Only DPC knows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
While Jill is one of the LIs I'm least interested in, I do think quite a bit about what her sex scene is going to be like in 2025.
That's my biggest concern with Jill's route. A lot of waiting for a couple of disappointing sex scenes.
This is why my nickname for Jill is Senora No Content. The most attractive LI with the most boring route of them all.

It's why I pick on yet respect Jill fans. The patience and optimism they exude for episode after episode of disappointment is admirable :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes