felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Until it is explicitly mentioned in the game, they haven't had sex.
I'm relying only on the script. And so far it says than there was nothing more than kissing

You guys can create your own reality where they fucked like rabbits every day.
actually in the sentence she asks Chad to be more physical, which doesn't mean he wasn't before for nothing.

it's wishful thinking, it could be that Sage likes to be slapped or have her hair pulled, or simply that she'd like to have sex more than once a month.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who needs belives or reality when you can please the major base of your fans with non sexual 3 years relationship and makes them pay for your beach house ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DIK code should be business comes first
about it being a completely insignificant aspect, you are right.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
actually in the sentence she asks Chad to be more physical, which doesn't mean he wasn't before for nothing.

it's wishful thinking, it could be that Sage likes to be slapped or have her hair pulled, or simply that she'd like to have sex more than once a month.
When Sage gives the MC oral sex the first time she tells him if he wants to be dominant or for her to be, since she likes both

Reactions: SomboSteel

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Until it is explicitly mentioned in the game, they haven't had sex.
I'm relying only on the script. And so far it says that there was nothing more than kissing

You guys can create your own reality where they fucked like rabbits every day.
I got a question for you.

Why does it matter if they had sex or not?... I mean, where story is right now, that fact doesn't have any significance anymore. They're broken up. Donezo. I quite don't get why you guys are arguing about it.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
I got a question for you.

Why does it matter if they had sex or not?... I mean, where story is right now, that fact doesn't have any significance anymore. They're broken up. Donezo. I quite don't get why you guys are arguing about it.
Well people are just possessive of the girl they like

Reactions: n0cn1l

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think that Jade is the master brain. She has built a marriage market for the fathers and sons of the preps. Stephen, of course, knows about it and exploits it in his own way. So your theory that the girls want sugar daddies gains momentum.

I remember Riona walking out of the main building and running into Quinn. Riona says that she's screwed now and it's all over. Quinn said she had a plan and the next step. She points to Jade, MC and Derek was also standing there.
What if Jade made Riona an offer for the tuition and Riona has to marry a rich guy for it?
Quinn will have sent the video to Stephen and wants to create discord between Jade and Stephen, hoping to somehow save Riona.
And dalli's back on the crazy horse again.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This is Josy floating dead in the HOT pool. ChipLecsap would appriciate this comment. :BootyTime:
I do not believe that Josy is dead. But I could imagine that she may be unconscious and later may be in a coma for 1EP. DPC may create an artificial Josy break to make Maya and the MC more sexually active, because Maya is afraid of not being able to keep up with the two and the father problem could also be clarified.

In HOT's out are driven for Josy three sources. Quinn, Heather and Sage.

Quinn has feelings for the MC for whatever reason. But Josy may also find out about Quinn's machinations.

Heather loves Tommy and Josy is Tommy's hated stepsister. Who knows what Tommy might have said to Heather.

Sage always has strong feelings for the MC and she can't control her emotions. She gave Chad a good beating.

There is also an early theory, which is not mine, that Josy had something with Chad. Maybe not in person but there are various phone apps. (But I think this will not be the case).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I do not believe that Josy is dead. But I could imagine that she may be unconscious and later may be in a coma for 1EP.
She's not unconscious, she'll just be floating listlessly in the pool ruminating on her relationship issues.

DPC may create an artificial Josy break to make Maya and the MC more sexually active, because Maya is afraid of not being able to keep up with the two and the father problem could also be clarified.
Josy was already largely absent from Eps 1-3, we don't need that again.

There is also an early theory, which is not mine, that Josy had something with Chad. Maybe not in person but there are various phone apps. (But I think this will not be the case).
Definitely not.

Reactions: dalli_x

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Any news about how the testing is going? (I'm too lazy to go through hundreds of messages in this thread, sorry)

I still have to replay the game because I fucked up in the DIK mansion minigame

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Any news about how the testing is going? (I'm too lazy to go through hundreds of messages in this thread, sorry)

I still have to replay the game because I fucked up in the DIK mansion minigame
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

Beta testing and proofreading have started!
Stay tuned for a release date. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

Added Episode 7 that includes

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Updated the money system backend.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • Added a presplash loading image.
  • Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
  • Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
  • Corrected typos in episodes 1-6

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Some people seem to think that girls didn’t have a love life until MC showed up :censored:
Well, Jill didn't, Bella's been separated from her husband for at least 2 years, M&J were separated too and close to breaking up, and Sage & Chad were either never intimate or had stopped being intimate for some time, so it does seem as though all of them didn't have much of a love life before the MC showed up.

Reactions: MelonGod and scalvi
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes