DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
Has anyone of you tried to make a loser route? like you have no relationship, you fought with everyone and you also have poor grades in your homework .. i would like to know how the plot goes on like this ..
i made a small attempt at this, well, not specifically loser. but instead of the choice girlls, i treied to see if not chosing a main girl, would lead to more teacher scenes. but it didnt really work out. mc gets no further with the teachers by not having a main chick. as he does by having a chick. teachers just seem to be sidesex for the moment, im hopeing more for cathy in ep7

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
That happened quite a while ago! PTSD developed? Poor fappy :sneaky:
Aye. I wake up in a cold sweat some nights. The horror... the horror...

Has anyone of you tried to make a loser route? like you have no relationship, you fought with everyone and you also have poor grades in your homework .. i would like to know how the plot goes on like this ..
I keep on meaning to make a save like this. I'm curious to see what, if anything will happen.

Reactions: MrFriendly

tvas789

Apr 5, 2021
none of us know.

apparently closes the route of the girl you neglect, but that's not necessarily the case.
Go to the one you prefer and cross your fingers for the other.

The picnic with Jill makes no sense to me, but that's personal taste.
For Sage, MC it's nothing special, just FWB(don't need love)

For Jill, MC is a special friend to her

so,I choice Jill

Reactions: Eldiran

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
The closest I got is a Sarah only save just for shits n giggles so in that one I've drunkingly snogged Bella, had Jill kiss me uncalled for, Same with Maya plus the grinding pre-taser and the pre-college stuff and spin the bottle with Josey. I had to go a bit further with Sage to get the option to stay at the HOT house for the additional Sarah scenes and also let Quinn rape me at the cumpetition.

My other two saves are Sage and a M+J where I'm doing stuff with J but not with M.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Nah I'm as cool as ice. I'm big A because ill fuck your girl and I got the moves

(Its the anthony dance gif)
So it's a delusional sort of thing. Cause clearly you are not playing the same game I am. The tri-alphas are pathetic in this game. Whiny fucking bitches who get cucked like crazy.

Reactions: flippityflop
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes