Isabella 172cm or more
Jill 200cm = 6' 5"
Your conversions are all short.
Josy 160cm = literally a hair short of 5' 3"
Maya 170cm = literally a hair short of 5' 7"
Sage 172cm = almost 5' 8"
Isabella 172cm or more
Jill 200cm = almost 6' 7"

You can easily verify these numbers with any search engine.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So I tried to find some news about the beta testing in his discord since that got talked about here, but the only thing I could find was DPC saying: "[Two beta testers] already saved your asses from two big fuckups of mine so far. Can't believe I missed them, but annoyingly big." .
Really annoying. But better discovered before than later after the release.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
So I tried to find some news about the beta testing in his discord since that got talked about here, but the only thing I could find was DPC saying: "[Two beta testers] already saved your asses from two big fuckups of mine so far. Can't believe I missed them, but annoyingly big." .
Delay incoming! o_O

• Sad
Reactions: Razrback16

Bateman22

May 7, 2017
Oh my god.... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Someone who isn't pathetically shallow? Someone who prefers character? Someone with character themselves.

I know nothing of the sort. Not all women are the same, just as not all men are. Some girls prefer nerds. Some prefer nice guys. Some prefer rich assholes. It's never been universal and only small minds stereotype everyone as being the same.

They are not tom brady's. Most, if not all of them, will find that their sports career's are over after college. Very few college players ever play professionally and an insigficant percentage ever play in a major league.
i was not pointing out the exceptions but what the majority choose! and i meant sexual partners not people with whom women end up having relationships!

a majority can be 15% if the 2nd biggest choice is 11% for musicians! as that post ran along i pointed out several of the exceptions!

Being rich is a plus but hardly the only reason why someone would pick a dude over another if there are more things at play!

but stereotypes exist for a reason! mainly to help us organised a train of though if a community A as a crime index of 0.5% and another B as a crime index of 1.5% we are not including everyone but the stereotype that community B is 3 times more dangerous is a truth even when the majority of people are decent, the ilations that can be determined from such crude data can indeed lead to the wrong answers since they do not take into context levels of poverty and presence or lack of order and ways to solve conflict in a non violent way!

yes its a betrayal of the original Socratic logic of always finding the exception but for shallow conversations or to create pictures of the world that make sense they are far more usefull the hurtful along as we can talk to logic people, when dealing with not so smart people dumbing down is the only option or else they will never have a standing step to grow into their intelligence and understanding of nuance!

Furthermore its a joke anyone that saw how Steven acted could see that she would pick a 80 year old dude just to get away from him! its a farse for comedic purposes, if you are unable to laugh that is your issue but do not attribute to me your lack of humor!

as for the Tom Brady ofc i choose the biggest example but as stated on that same text a few lines down i stated that after college the vast majority do not make it and fall down on the totem pole of what women prefer! Also added the Bill Gates example that is elevated above god status and had he not married he probably could beat Tom Brady on how much pussy he could get on 3 women for every woman Tom got! (he can afford a 20 to 1 victory...)!

and no he would not have to pay for it if he did nobody could beat him! (yes nobody since people who are richer then him have their wealth locked in 1 or 2 companies while Bill Gates is one of the best diversified billionaires in the world)! So even tough there are richer dudes then him even those could not spend as much as he could!

considering the size of this release trust me in 1 month time after release he will still be fixing bugs!

Am I mistaken or is Mona just talking about the plural. If so, the girls have to fuck not only Burke but multiple old scumbags for the free tuition.
View attachment 1133025
Burke is mandatory for the free tuition but she could have went for the gloryhole jobs and kept at that! that is how i read the Q agreement with Burke!

That is what Camilla is doing, she only does the gloryholes and no face to face things although i suspect she might have accepted Rusty already (which explains why he can not use the house fixing budget he blow it up on Camilla) !

From how i read the situation the free tuition are Burke dependent everyone else they get to pick and choose but Rusty seems like a nice safe bet!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Your conversions are all short.
Josy 160cm = literally a hair short of 5' 3"
Maya 170cm = literally a hair short of 5' 7"
Sage 172cm = almost 5' 8"
Isabella 172cm or more
Jill 200cm = almost 6' 7"

You can easily verify these numbers with any search engine.
What the hell? Jill is unusually tall for a girl.
Well, her height doesn't show properly in the game, it seems.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Hasn't been revealed yet but has heavy hints that something of an inimate nature happened between them before.
I assumed it was something to do with the sexual tension between Jill and MC vs Bella and MC... Thought it was an early warning flag of going for both of them at the same time.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
See. Tried telling ya guys. Big money cas didn't want you guys to get your hopes up that dpc would drop the update today

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yes she does. She's just keeping those feelings bottled up and pretending it's nothing more than a FWB arrangement.
Initially this would have been true, but because the situation has worked out the was it has, mc has brought something out of sage that apparently no other guy has, including Chad. Which currently (if your on her path) has created a sort of bond between mc and her.
It's because he taught her how to finger.
FIngering.png

But this was after that:
Chad.png

Which means she's still trying to get revenge on Chad.

Which means she still cares about Chad.

Which means the MC hasn't moved past the FWB stage, a step away from the FZ stage.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Then it could be that Quinn just runs the restaurant and Burke acts as the go-between for the rich old farts?:unsure:
I don't know how the prostitution business works, but the one who founded it was the first prostitute and next started recruiting girls to win more money

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes