felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know how the prostitution business works, but the one who founded it was the first prostitute and next started recruiting girls to win more money
are you talking about Quinn?
She's no saint for sure, but I don't think she's on the menu. Most brothel managers were prostitutes at best.

seymore.the.duck

Mar 29, 2018
Hi,

I'm on Mac and i tried to install the Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.6.1][scrappy].

I did a next steps:
1. I downloaded and installed renpy v7.4.4 program
2. I set the BAD path in this program
3. I unpacked the mod and copied the contains of game folder of mod
4. I opened the game folder of BAD with renpy
5. I pasted the files in the game folder and i lunched the BAD

Unfortunatelly, i got a lot of exceptions. Let see the attached file.

Does anybody have idea? How to solve it?
Can anybody help me?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
are you talking about Quinn?
She's no saint for sure, but I don't think she's on the menu. Most brothel managers were prostitutes at best.
Quinn she is the best, she created a business based on prostitution but never participated, She looked for a girl and in a few words she said "do you want to make money? You just have to have sex with men and get paid and a percentage of the money it's mine" She is a good pimp

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn she is the best, she created a business based on prostitution but never participated, She looked for a girl and in a few words she said "do you want to make money? You just have to have sex with men and get paid and a percentage of the money it's mine" She is a good pimp
At least once she participated. Quinn/Riona/MC

Reactions: Awry90 and kazaf

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If Sage even thinks of jumping off the Fuck Buddy path, she can go right back into being the cum dumpster of the Jock Army.

Fuck Buddy 4 Life.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, she is lying here?

View attachment 1133155

If he answers, "Let's see what happens", she says, "Not for me. Are you in or out?"
Still, you're looking at something in isolation that was from some time ago at a point where Sage was just after some D to sate her lust, but things have moved beyond that and are likely to do so again in Ep 7.

Oh, I've played it through many, many times but nothing yet has convinced me Sage wouldn't drop the MC like a bad habit.
When the MC calls Sage in Ep 4, his scene with her at both the Prep party and at the HOT house in Ep 5, and the hangout in Ep 6 are all clear indications that Sage is developing deeper feelings for the MC. In fact, Ep 5 makes it very explicit with this exchange:

screenshot0181.png screenshot0182.png screenshot0183.png

Just look at Sage's expression when the MC suggests them being a couple. If that isn't the look of someone who's falling for a guy then I don't know what else you could be looking for from her.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks, i tried it, but it didn't work.

Yesterday i installed the mod on my windows desktop and it worked. When I copyed the mod files in the same user folder on Mac, it wasn't good.
Follow the quoted link, on that same page there are many Mac users sharing info about how to make it work. Although I also read a couple of users saying that the problem was the latest update.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
If Sage even thinks of jumping off the Fuck Buddy path, she can go right back into being the cum dumpster of the Jock Army.

Fuck Buddy 4 Life.
Humm calling the goddess sage a cum dumpster when you have the queen of all cum dumpsters as your avatar.... Well bless your misguided little heart. ;)

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Still, you're looking at something in isolation that was from some time ago at a point where Sage was just after some D to sate her lust, but things have moved beyond that and are likely to do so again in Ep 7.

When the MC calls Sage in Ep 4, his scene with her at both the Prep party and at the HOT house in Ep 5, and the hangout in Ep 6 are all clear indications that Sage is developing deeper feelings for the MC. In fact, Ep 5 makes it very explicit with this exchange:

View attachment 1133230 View attachment 1133231 View attachment 1133233

Just look at Sage's expression when the MC suggests them being a couple. If that isn't the look of someone who's falling for a guy then I don't know what else you could be looking for from her.
I'm going back through every scene. Right now I'm back at the movie night at the HOT house, where they start drinking and he either puts his hand down her panties or he doesn't. I guess I'm looking for something that doesn't conclude with sex. That's usually a good sign there's more there than FWB stuff.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Shit is true, so the MC took her virginity, Fuck you MC how many girls do you have to take away their virgiity to be satisfied? :mad:

Except Maya and Josy because they are whores from the day they were born and they already fucked half the city
weak day, huh?:confused:

There's still time for someone to come by and say something bad about them. You just keep baiting, just in case.(y)

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

obibobi

May 10, 2017
So, Melanie, Sarah, Riona, Quinn and stop counting have fucked more than one old guy

No wonder these girls make anal sex so easy
Having the girls fuck older men could be a recent development for an increasingly cash starved Quinn, more money in it but it would be much harder to arrange.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes