gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
A lot of stuff does line-up for Sage to be a Burke;

The unknown photo which we can only assume is the other of the kids (plural) that Jade talks about.

Burke at the disciplinary meeting saying it's not just any guy but Chad!

The suggestion that Sage has more pull then a sorority president might normally have in regards to Chad.

Jacobs line "Secondly, it will reach-"

MC on Prep night "Oh this is Tybalts Room" + Sage "huh! How would you know that"

Sage "Dad is at party" (manbun too obvious)

Rusty's accusation that Tybalt 'bought' his position and Quinn saying Sage could go home and get sponsorship.

and on and on.....

I still just don't like this idea though.
At first I thought this was another crazy dalli_x fan theory... I dunno I get the impression Sage's Dad is super rich which is why Quinn was asking for help back in episode 4. Tybalt just pretends he's rich, Jade and Burke are well off but they're not as rich as Tybalt pretends to be (fake watch). Doesn't line up for Quinn to be asking Sage to talk to her Dad while providing a HOT prostitute service to him at the same time.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I agree with you 90% but some people have their own beliefs like liberal. So if you want to be with them. You have to agree with them otherwise you are anti women, anti transgender and anti everything but those are not bad people because they said wrong about you. it's just they have their own way of thinking and believes.

Just Like maya father he didn't even think that way probably that it can be managed or cured(maya's issue).

How can there be a rule that is against the nature of a human being.

And yes ! there is need to be.

There are trafic rules which we break time to time same as thousand of rules on human being.

"""There is a theory :: Creation is a outcome of destruction ::
Like : IF you want to make any thing there is something always get destroyed for example " Like making of food or dread the basic form of ingredients gets destroyed."
So Point is Human nature is most destructive force on earth. Yes ! it need some basic rules. """ This one is not about maya though.
Technically "creation is an outcome of distruction" could be applied to maya in the same since that it can be applied to the dik mansion getting trashed and rustys dad saying no more.
In times of strife there are people who will find a way to overcome. I believe this is where dpc will go with Maya (not before drawing out the drama). Plus he's adding in a lil "life lessons of growing up". Which is shown in rustys reaction to mc's speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I still just don't like this idea though.
There's no reason for Jade to hide that Sage is her daughter. If she admits that Tybalt is her son ... Jade and the MC are fucking. Sage and the MC are fucking. Yet, somehow, Jade and Sage never communicate about anything, and neither knows the MC is fucking the other. I don't like the idea either. It would feel like everyone has been ignoring the elephant in the room.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
There is quite special moment you forget to mention. "When josy arrive at maya room, mc was leaving the room. The best part comes just after that. Maya and josy sit together and start to talk about their felling (like calling,text and other) but here is mc basically out on the street and they didn't flying f about it, Josy messages you next day."

"One more shitty point I didn't take well. If you chose to tell maya that you have fallen for her(It's already too late for that - statement choice)" yet nothing changes in her behavior she let hots zip you in the head anyway." that way really big turn off for me regarding maya character.

"Something that can't be discarded. If you chose to be friend with maya. Maya and josy don't give importance as mush mc deserve. Like at the end of chapter 6 "They revel the truth about maya's father hold on her" Why mc have to be told that late, just when shit starting to fall from sky."

My thinking is mc is not primary to neither maya nor josy.

Regarding maya's father, , ,

He is very religious man(In believer of christian).
"And why I said that because. The is a secen at the end of the chapter 6 where he is in his car and
View attachment 1134606
" signature of Christ hanging in the car.
In his own way he think he is doing the right thing. "Which I belive he have right to . . . Why . . ."

"It's funny that maya wanted her father money but not his rules. So she decided to lie and cheat him because she needed money but she didn't confront him at first place. (She is neither good nor a honest person . . . )"

"Ïf maya was that suppressed she had a choice to leave her home and find work but nope. . . ."

Yet his father have no right on his own money about which condition he put to give somebody, which is might have worked hard for, but somehow money giver should bend his keen to money receiver.
Bro, I think you missunderstand what Maya's Dad actually did for her, because he didnt give her his own money. He co-signed her student loan, meaning he lowered the banks risk and thereby lowering the interesst rate maya has to pay for her loan.

I know the US student loan system is very confusing, but its basically like this... Maya is a 18/19 year old girl, who may have had a summer job here or there, but obviously no steady job or income. Thus when applying for a student loan which - well it depends a LOT on the college you go to - but can go from 150.000US$ to 250.000US$ and in some cases even more, for the bank to loan her that money, the interesst rate is so high that she'd have to pay back that loan untill well into her 40's or even longer.

Now lets say her dad is 50'ish, 25 years of work expierience and the steady income that comes with it, if he then co-signs her student loan, which is basically like saying "okay, if she cant pay it back, I will", the bank will say, allright that lowers our risk significantly and offers a MUCH lower interest rate on the loan.

Now what makes no sense at all, is that Maya says he is threating to withhold the money, because the co-signer cant do that, so either DPC messed something up, or they took a flat out loan from the bank with both of them as beneficiaries, but that would also make practically no sense whatsoever, because it would deprive her dad from the tax benefits.

Or maybe I missunderstood something, but then you guys will let me know :)

And to the whole religion thing ... maybe her dad should actually do the Christian thing and "judge not lest ye be judged"

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Technically "creation is an outcome of distruction" could be applied to maya in the same since that it can be applied to the dik mansion getting trashed and rustys dad saying no more.
In times of strife there are people who will find a way to overcome. I believe this is where dpc will go with Maya (not before drawing out the drama). Plus he's adding in a lil "life lessons of growing up". Which is shown in rustys reaction to mc's speach.
Agree !
And we can add more thing. The fall that will arrive sonar or later when hots secrecy will be null in front of mc or everybody.
The finest plot twist will shake entire game to it's core(If hots secret come out in public).
Yet I believe after the sandstorm when dust suttle down mc have to be at primary position to either bring sandstorm or let it go.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But we're explicitly shown Maya and Josy interacting in both romantic and sexual situations during the Episode 4 flashback (with Derek confirming that Maya has a crush on Josy). We also see the two argue and eventually reconnect at the start of Episode 4 proper. We even get the (admittedly very flawed) reconciliation at the end of Episode 4 where they declare their continued love for each other.

It's just not true that we never see Maya show any attraction to Josy. Perhaps you'd like more or perhaps the way Maya expresses that affection falls flat for you, but it's clearly there.

As far as her attraction to the MC "proving" Maya's father right, I disagree completely. The heart of Maya's backstory isn't that her dad is a homophobe, it's that her dad is a controlling asshole who would rather ruin her life than let her live it her own way! Yes, he's also a homophobe, but I see every reason to believe he'd react plenty badly to Maya being an independent heterosexual woman, too. Remember, in the Episode 4 flashback we learn he didn't even permit to Maya have a summer job - and that was before he learned she was gay.

Maya's dad is something she will have overcome regardless of whether she winds up straight, gay or bi. Her confused sexuality is a further layer of angst on top of that, but I don't see it as the crux of her story.
honestly, even to me the interactions between Maya and Josy all seem pretty weak, but I don't think they're indicative of the health of their relationship, as much as the narrative necessity that they're a weak couple (if not really at least at the end of the day) who must still rely on MC, even when the latter is supposed to be just a friend

the flashback has a relative value, it's like if they showed us Bella and James' honeymoon, they wouldn't have been in love even then. it serves to give a sense, a framework to chapter 4

for the rest we are shown two girls who are not able to face any problem but also no topic on their own that is not superficially MC itself.

They spend 24 hours together, during which they both try to make peace with Mc separately, but obviously they don't talk to each other about it at all.
when Josy's father arrives, she wants MC to accompany her to the meeting, Maya is there but it's not her he asks, and Maya seems to suffer this choice too.
the same is repeated after the free tuition vanishes, Josy is there with Maya, but they need MC.

but all these episodes, and also others that occur, are strictly functional to the story, to keep MC always involved.

in the end the relationship between the two girls is always shown little and badly, because it doesn't serve the story, what serves the story is their relationship with MC

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Agree !
And we can add more thing. The fall that will arrive sonar or later when hots secrecy will be null in front of mc or everybody.
The finest plot twist will shake entire game to it's core(If hots secret come out in public).
Yet I believe after the sandstorm when dust suttle down mc have to be at primary position to either bring sandstorm or let it go.
I get a sneaking suspicion Monas still in play somehow. I mean she's gone, but she knows pretty much everything. And considering quinns repetition of fucking up or going to far....
I mean, not one, but two hots that made it are gone. Let alone it took lily 3 seconds to figure out the game and made a personal mission to watch out for the fellow new girls. Which she doesn't have tuition hanging over her to be controlled, she's there because she wants to be, not because she has to be.

Edit: I kinda like that Lily lowkey challenges quinn. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellermann

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Now lets say her dad is 50'ish, 25 years of work expierience and the steady income that comes with it, if he then co-signs her student loan, which is basically like saying "okay, if she cant pay it back, I will", the bank will say, allright that lowers our risk significantly and offers a MUCH lower interest rate on the loan.

Now what makes no sense at all, is that Maya says he is threating to withhold the money, because the co-signer cant do that, so either DPC messed something up, or they took a flat out loan from the bank with both of them as beneficiaries, but that would also make practically no sense whatsoever, because it would deprive her dad from the tax benefits.

Or maybe I misunderstood something, but then you guys will let me know :)

And to the whole religion thing ... maybe her dad should actually do the Christian thing and "judge not lest ye be judged"
Well I think i I have to seen some scene and statement again before i make ant comment. Again because what you are saying making more scene.
Yet No matter which religion people belong from. If they are religious they will shape and modified their belief in religious outfit so they can see themself at better position and better then their counter part.
Just like any human being with believes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I get a sneaking suspicion Monas still in play somehow. I mean she's gone, but she knows pretty much everything. And considering quinns repetition of fucking up or going to far....
I mean, not one, but two hots that made it are gone. Let alone it took lily 3 seconds to figure out the game and made a personal mission to watch out for the fellow new girls. Which she doesn't have tuition hanging over her to be controlled, she's there because she wants to be, not because she has to be.

I also have the feeling that it will not be the end for Mona.
In my opinion, Lily will also play a larger role, perhaps as the antagonist of Quinn. Lily, it seems, cares a lot about her sisters.

Reactions: drakken and Casmyr

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And that's where DPC shows us that there will be three paths.
Josy and Maya as separate paths and the Throuple path.
that would be everyone's hope

for DPC to create specific content for Maya and Josy that doesn't involve MC, narratively, is a useless effort, which could create at most more "hate".

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I am not sure but if mona have to appear there will be mc role we can count.
Mona and camila are friends with mc so camila asking mc help could be happen but very doubtful because mona presence is basically a threat to people with power. So . . . I like to go in details but I suppose that will be shit storm for mc.
about lilly . . .
Lilly is strong and quite straight forward.
1. She have no money issue.
2. She is capable to face her own problem.
3. She is good human being. (She chose to look out for her sister).

She is exception.

Reactions: drakken and dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I am not sure but if mona have to appear there will be mc role we can count.
Mona and camila are friends with mc so camila asking mc help could be happen but very doubtful because mona presence is basically a threat to people with power. So . . . I like to go in details but I suppose that will be shit storm for mc.
about lilly . . .
Lilly is strong and quite straight forward.
1. She have no money issue.
2. She is capable to face her own problem.
3. She is good human being. (She chose to look out for her sister).

She is exception.
True, i mean i could easily see lily helping mona with getting her into pr, there by working to pay tuition. Because burke was where she drew the line. But like you said, she'd be a disruption. Unless mc could foster a deal. Still could turn into a shitstorm tho.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
perhaps as the antagonist of Quinn. Lily, it seems, cares a lot about her sisters.
Looks twisted plot for me . . .

1. Lilly is part of quinn scheme because she participated in that.(Not Including drug - can be explained further)

2. Quinn tells mona what will happen with words gets out. But stephan is one step ahead and removes her from collage anyway.
That is the main point "Was quinn lying to mona or misguiding her ?"

3. Lilly do sexual fever for money (Which is not wrong in my point of view, Her life her choices). Which mean she putting her self on the line of fire along with her sisters if Hots secrecy gets out.

4. Lilly try to tease quinn but Lilly didn't do anything it because lilly knows going against qiunn will destroy Hots. Because everyone is wet under the water (Not a single one character is innocent).

5. Quinn is one of the hots (A VICE PRESIDENT). That mean if you intent to save tree never cut tree from it's root.

6. As raion and quinn have conversation quinn agree to bring things down normal which will be good according to lilly.

I think at some point they(Lilly and quinn) will overcome their difference and mc will play a savior for role quinn(Quinn character will only open up and become venerable only for mc like quinn didn't reply mc when he says you look defeated.)

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

Yep. Something about her resignation on Steven Burke's desk and his drinking heavily looking at it ... says there is more to that story.

Novel Lover

Sep 28, 2020
When we first meet Chad he’s a total jackass, manhandling Sage in the cafeteria, but who knows, he was trying to talk to her and she didn’t want to listen, perhaps if she listened a lot of drama could have been avoided.

Then we meet him again and he’s all up in the mc’s face about him trying to steal his girl, considering he was there before Sage sat down, and Chad would have seen that, he was just being a jackass again. Then Dawe wedgies the mc, at that point it’s war on the jocks.

Then the jocks, helmed by Chad, smash the DIK’s property because the HOTs want to party with them. They don’t own the HOTs, what kind of chauvinistic Neanderthals are they?

Then the Mc is caught snooping, but there’s no altercation with Chad at that time. Just a few other jocks hitting the floor.

Then we find out Chad is being blackmailed, and suddenly we see him as a victim? Fuck him. The next thing he does is cowardly attack the Mc (and lose - haha, beat your face in ya juice box!).

Nope, if he tries to extend an olive branch and my mc has an option, it’ll be to tell him where to stick it.

Chad is just a cheating (i.e. steroid using), loser who thinks Sage is his property and he can just attack people when he’s not getting his way. Let him burn!:devilish:
Could be interesting to see them become friends, like we could have a whole team of big muscles bois (although chad uses pump juice) but yeah screw that guy

Now we gotta deal with the new president of the alpha, too

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I hope Nicole closed that account after what happened in episode 6 :mad:
View attachment 1134564
"32" Although here she does not look as old as in person, the magic of the filters
View attachment 1134565
1st time i read the profiles!

now that is a threesome!

I agree with you 90% but some people have their own beliefs like liberal. So if you want to be with them. You have to agree with them otherwise you are anti women, anti transgender and anti everything but those are not bad people because they said wrong about you. it's just they have their own way of thinking and believes.

Just Like maya father he didn't even think that way probably that it can be managed or cured(maya's issue).

How can there be a rule that is against the nature of a human being.

And yes ! there is need to be.

There are trafic rules which we break time to time same as thousand of rules on human being.

"""There is a theory :: Creation is a outcome of destruction ::
Like : IF you want to make any thing there is something always get destroyed for example " Like making of food or dread the basic form of ingredients gets destroyed."
So Point is Human nature is most destructive force on earth. Yes ! it need some basic rules. """ This one is not about maya though.
dude i am a liberal! do not confuse me with those neo marxist pieces of shit who stole the name and the mask to try and keep fooling the idiots into giving them more money! read what liberal truly means and then go and check what these ####### are proposing and see that they are not liberals! Read Bentham and Stuart Mill not Althenhause or Grimsci, anyone that fallows such school of tough is pulling your finger when they call themselves liberals... what a joke!

I also think you need to brush up on what a christian conservative father means in the west! He is not just against Gay sex he is against all sort of sex before marriage and therefore Maya having a boyfriend if in anyway is hinted as having had sex would get the same treatment as the Maya Josy treatment received!

At first I thought this was another crazy dalli_x fan theory... I dunno I get the impression Sage's Dad is super rich which is why Quinn was asking for help back in episode 4. Tybalt just pretends he's rich, Jade and Burke are well off but they're not as rich as Tybalt pretends to be (fake watch). Doesn't line up for Quinn to be asking Sage to talk to her Dad while providing a HOT prostitute service to him at the same time.
but what if Tybalt is on a budget ? they give him like 5k a month and he needs to manage it! but since he is as shitty with money as he is with girls he never saved up... or perhaps he as a cocaine addiction that eats up most of his allowance! I prefer the Sage is a burgmeister or somehow connected with Cathy theory but it does work with the Burkes as well! She can also be a daughter of a board member and not staff related!

In times of strife there are people who will find a way to overcome. I believe this is where dpc will go with Maya (not before drawing out the drama). Plus he's adding in a lil "life lessons of growing up". Which is shown in rustys reaction to mc's speech.
its called creative destruction you should read "why nations fail" from Acemoglu and Robinson, an amazing read!

There's no reason for Jade to hide that Sage is her daughter. If she admits that Tybalt is her son ... Jade and the MC are fucking. Sage and the MC are fucking. Yet, somehow, Jade and Sage never communicate about anything, and neither knows the MC is fucking the other. I don't like the idea either. It would feel like everyone has been ignoring the elephant in the room.
i do not defend this theory but... Sage explains she is unable to talk to her mother! As for Sage considering how she talked on bottling up all her emotions and doing it for her family (meaning there is more then just Tybalt)! Also would she admit at having an affair to her own daughter? With a student none the less? We will need to watch jade reaction to seeing Sage and the MC hanging out to evaluate properly! Would be fun if Stephen is stalking the MC because of Jade/Bella and ends up seeing a porn clip of his own daughter... its such a wtf moment!

But then again Stephen would be risking his daughter reputation by letting her be the president of the whore sorority! Unless as some stated Sage is only Jade Daughter!

I also have the feeling that it will not be the end for Mona.
In my opinion, Lily will also play a larger role, perhaps as the antagonist of Quinn. Lily, it seems, cares a lot about her sisters.
Lilly works on a strip club, she as seen shit so yes she wants to protect young innocent girls from making the same mistakes as Sandy friends who overdosed!

Also Lilly gives the chick MC a blowjob because she projects on to him the kind of men she wishes to have when all is set and done!

Lilly is not your typical stripper, there is an edge to her but she keeps her head about her like someone much older then what she looks like! perhaps she was forced to grow fast!

True, i mean i could easily see lily helping mona with getting her into pr, there by working to pay tuition. Because burke was where she drew the line. But like you said, she'd be a disruption. Unless mc could foster a deal. Still could turn into a shitstorm tho.
But Mona as no money problem! she joined the HOT for fun! Her problem is the shame and prejudice she might receive from people like Q and Stephen!

Reactions: dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yep. Something about her resignation on Steven Burke's desk and his drinking heavily looking at it ... says there is more to that story.
It was Cathys letter of resignation was sitting on the desk. Burke was removing monas tuition. (And if mc slept with jade Burkes watching the video with a stone face)

• Haha

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
That is the biggest problem mona character faced. Her is threat entire collage.
Some other points . . .
1. I should mention stephan sees mc at party when mona run out of that room and stephan look directly at mc.
2. Ashely is crying because of stephan or that the derek fucked that feminist. (At that time ashely ask mc that where is derek at party)
3. Mona didn't open her mouth even if she have to leave that represent caress for her sister but what kind of deal she can get I mean "why would stephan believe her words?"

Everything is stacking against mona.

I don't think Lily will mind the drugs or mind if some of the girls in the HOT's volunteer to prostitute themselves or have fun. But what I really like about Lily is that she cares about her sisters. And this point will be exactly why probably Quinn and Lily will not become friends. Lily probably just senses a chance to disempower Quinn.

As the saying goes. You catch mice with the bacon, not with the trap.
I never said friend but they will overcome their difference to bear with each other. I hope !

Reactions: drakken
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes