shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If you had the power to choose a Swyper girl to appear in Chapter 7, which one would you choose?

I would choose Ellie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those aren't d cup...need to see more angles :giggle:

I choose Ida. Ugly girls try harder in bed.
I'd choose Nicole, the rest are high maintenance, plus I'd choose Nicole anyway. :cool:

EDIT: Fucking Ninja'd by seconds!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
We're talking about a game. I'm speaking in general terms. Comparing this to real life is ridiculous. These characters have no depth at all. What do we really know about Sage? When is her birthday? What's her favorite food? Book? Movie? Song? Thing to do outside of school? Who is her best friend? Why was she dating Chad in the first place? What is her major? What's her thesis about? What does she plan for her future?

I'm not "ignoring" anything but trying to define an undefined character is a bit challenging. You have to fill in the gaps out of whole cloth baseless nonsense and that is exactly what occurs here more often than not.
We don't even know her last name, but you can't deny true love! :love:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you had the power to choose a Swyper girl to appear in Chapter 7, which one would you choose?

I would choose Ellie
There really is no other choice (unless you count a crab-free Arieth ;)).

We don't even know her last name, but you can't deny true love! :love:
We don't know a lot of people's last names, including the MC's and his mother's. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yes, Sage is a ticking time bomb of emotions. She's kept silent for so long that when she does finally go off about her feelings it's not going to be pretty. She's still pissed off at Chad and she's not really venting to the MC. I still think someone is getting stabbed with the cake knife before this is over.
you mean there will be cake?

Jacob: For one, it WILL reach Chad before sunrise.

Jacob: And secondly, it will reach-

Warning me about Chad is a given due to threat of physical retaliation but who else?

I'm not committed to nor do I go around gushing about other LI's at this point, pretty sure the tri-betas don't care nor do the preps and even if they did what's the threat to me or DiKs from them?

Logically it can only be a family member who would not be 'cool' with their princess having public sex and in a position to make life hard for MC or potentially the DIKs i.e the Staff of B&R
she can be Rusty Cousin and that would mean it would reach Rusty grandfather and the big burgmeister head honcho! they all have the ginger curse after all!

stop stereotyping fat people! fatties deserve love too! the females the males can shut the fuck up and go on a diet!

I recently became a beta tester after I switched roles with one of the previous ones. A brutal transaction had to be made to finally fulfill my dream role in this whole process. I'm not going to specify the details of the transaction, but just know I solely did it for you guys.
Here's a brief summary of the LI in episode 7:

• MC & Bella have a double date with Jill & Tybalt. They are playing a tennis match against each other and a little feud occurs due to jealousy. Jill and Tybalt proceed to leave the tennis court and continue their day at a shopping center.

• MC and Bella consequently go to the library. After the necessary work has been done, they decide to go to Bella's place in the evening. There is magic in the air. This is the moment everyone has been waiting for.
    Out of no where a wild blueballing Jill appears.
    Jill is continuously ringing Bella's doorbell and wants to solve the feud that occurred at the tennis court. To her surprise MC is also at Bella's place. Driven by jealousy the whole thing escalates again. No sex with Bella or Jill in the end.

• Maya's dad sees his daughter in the presence of Josy. Visually upset, he immediately leaves the school and says the following words "You ain't no daughter of mine. You are on your own you lesbian slut. Enjoy paying off your loan." Josy contemplates working as a stripper to help Maya with her finances. Both emotionally drained due to worry and stress, they ask MC to leave them a little while alone. No sex with Maya or Josy.

• Sage's immune system got hit with the Corona virus this time around. Poor thing... Riona is the spreader of the virus since she has been sucking too much dick at public restrooms. No sex with Sage this episode or anyone of the HOT's due to the quarantine protocols.
Wauw, episode 7 sucks (as-well as my capabilities of producing an interesting imaginary sequel)
had you left out the Sage part and it would have been a brilliant troll post! you almost reached greatness but over shoot it!

what about the theory that bella is mc's aunt? does it hold weight?
no evidence whatsoever only one of Dalli crazy stuff! but nothing proving against it either... so.... take your pick of your favorite poison!

It's not nearly that complicated. Brothers and sisters have two kinds of relationships. One is where the brother is overprotective and the other is where the brother is a douchebag. But, either way, brothers and sisters talk. Sage and Tybalt never talk to each other in this game. They barely even know the other exists.
they are presidents of 2 of the biggest groups in college with great influence, that boys organisations stay away from each other, ok but they have to organize and prepare student parties and actions, that is what being a president of such groups entails... politics with other groups to coordinate the entire student body! So preseidents of such organisations must talk

Not to mention that this falls great in my Emily the former HOT President theory that explains why a bunch of 1st year and 2nd year students got to be president of such organisations!

The problem then becomes that that would mean that Tybalt and Sage would either be twins or step siblings since they share the same year of college (easily fixable by Tybalt being an idiot that failed 1 or 2 years of school before Jade and Stephen had enough influence to scare his teachers, which would also explain Bella disdain for Jade if she knew of such activities)!

Big A is our friend. He tried to teach us how to dance
gotta agree with the man! if you can not beat him in a dance off you are not allowed to beat him up! rules are rules Kellermann
fallow them or pay the price!

I would choose Ellie
Selina the rapist from becoming a rock star

or Melon from dusk light manor! just to fuck right no relationship afterwards....

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh, right. Because in fiction, there are only two types of brother/sister relationships. NOTHING ELSE. Yep. M'hm. Totally. IN ALL FICTION ACROSS HISTORY, BROTHERS OF SISTERS HAVE ONLY BEEN OVERPROTECTIVE OR DOUCHEBAGS.

Bitch, please. Fuck outta here with that horseshit. :rolleyes:
Look where we are... there is obviously another type of brother/sister relationship that ya'll keeping quiet about. :sneaky:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I recently became a beta tester after I switched roles with one of the previous ones. A brutal transaction had to be made to finally fulfill my dream role in this whole process. I'm not going to specify the details of the transaction, but just know I solely did it for you guys.
Here's a brief summary of the LI in episode 7:

• MC & Bella have a double date with Jill & Tybalt. They are playing a tennis match against each other and a little feud occurs due to jealousy. Jill and Tybalt proceed to leave the tennis court and continue their day at a shopping center.

• MC and Bella consequently go to the library. After the necessary work has been done, they decide to go to Bella's place in the evening. There is magic in the air. This is the moment everyone has been waiting for.
    Out of no where a wild blueballing Jill appears.
    Jill is continuously ringing Bella's doorbell and wants to solve the feud that occurred at the tennis court. To her surprise MC is also at Bella's place. Driven by jealousy the whole thing escalates again. No sex with Bella or Jill in the end.

• Maya's dad sees his daughter in the presence of Josy. Visually upset, he immediately leaves the school and says the following words "You ain't no daughter of mine. You are on your own you lesbian slut. Enjoy paying off your loan." Josy contemplates working as a stripper to help Maya with her finances. Both emotionally drained due to worry and stress, they ask MC to leave them a little while alone. No sex with Maya or Josy.

• Sage's immune system got hit with the Corona virus this time around. Poor thing... Riona is the spreader of the virus since she has been sucking too much dick at public restrooms. No sex with Sage this episode or anyone of the HOT's due to the quarantine protocols.
Wauw, episode 7 sucks (as-well as my capabilities of producing an interesting imaginary sequel)
They only thing left is world war 3. Why should left that out :cautious:.
Seeing mc skills in fighting I am sure he is an fbi agent to hunt down satin cultist or may be a veteran you never know.:KEK:

Reactions: Antonio Montana

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nicole! Easy answer. Shit, I'd pick Nicole over anyone but Sage/Bella in BADIK.
Nicole isn't what I'd class as a "Swyper girl" since we met her both outside of that and before it, same goes for Cathy. Besides, we've had her and may continue to have her, so the question is more about what other girls from Swyper (besides Nora) would you like to have a proper, sexual encounter with, and Ellie really is the only choice.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
they are presidents of 2 of the biggest groups in college with great influence, that boys organisations stay away from each other, ok but they have to organize and prepare student parties and actions, that is what being a president of such groups entails... politics with other groups to coordinate the entire student body! So preseidents of such organisations must talk
Sage addressed this herself when she said that the Preps were funded by donors and alumni and such whereas the HOTs are not. They really have nothing at all in common that anyone can point to in terms of their being the same. They're both presidents of their respective fraternity / sorority but Chad is (was) the president of his and they also have nothing in common. Chad and Tybalt, that is. And you know they weren't sitting around discussing anything. Chad would hate Tybalt on principle. Tybalt would think he was too good to condescend to associate with the likes of Chad. But Sage had no problem with it. A brother would have something to say to a sister about fraternizing with someone he dislikes.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Nicole isn't what I'd class as a "Swyper girl" since we met her both outside of that and before it, same goes for Cathy. Besides, we've had her and may continue to have her, so the question is more about what other girls from Swyper (besides Nora) would you like to have a proper, sexual encounter with, and Ellie really is the only choice.
Fair enough, fair enough. Hrmmm. Well, we didn't get to interact with her much, but I was hoping we'd get to do something with the New York chick. The one who got back with her ex.

That'd be my next choice, then. Ellie a close third.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I did not know why they chose Nicole since as you say we met her outside of that application and hopefully DPC will give us a moment with her in the new chapter :cry:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I thought I explained this particular aspect a couple of times, but obviously I failed. So one last attempt. I think we would both agree that Maya's whole tragic backstory and her motivation to resorting to the HOT process is because her father's reaction to finding out she's gay. We even got the flashback scene. So the game makes Maya's sexuality and the price she paid for it a core part of the character. Not only that, the game uses that as the cliffhanger for Episode 6.

Now, when writing it like that, I wouldn't think you needed some great sexual scene with her checking out women or hot lesbian scenes. That is sufficient. However, the only character you see Maya show any kind of sexual/romantic attraction to in the university is the male MC. There is an exception here in that if you go in to that relationship with the M&J, you could get that one scene, but even that references the MC. Hell, I could give examples of both women prioritizing the MC even if he turns them down instead of each other. This is why the fact that there's no actual show of her being attracted to women is an issue because that is the core of her story and there are multiple examples of how turned on she is about having sexual interactions with a guy.
But we're explicitly shown Maya and Josy interacting in both romantic and sexual situations during the Episode 4 flashback (with Derek confirming that Maya has a crush on Josy). We also see the two argue and eventually reconnect at the start of Episode 4 proper. We even get the (admittedly very flawed) reconciliation at the end of Episode 4 where they declare their continued love for each other.

It's just not true that we never see Maya show any attraction to Josy. Perhaps you'd like more or perhaps the way Maya expresses that affection falls flat for you, but it's clearly there.

As far as her attraction to the MC "proving" Maya's father right, I disagree completely. The heart of Maya's backstory isn't that her dad is a homophobe, it's that her dad is a controlling asshole who would rather ruin her life than let her live it her own way! Yes, he's also a homophobe, but I see every reason to believe he'd react plenty badly to Maya being an independent heterosexual woman, too. Remember, in the Episode 4 flashback we learn he didn't even permit to Maya have a summer job - and that was before he learned she was gay.

Maya's dad is something she will have overcome regardless of whether she winds up straight, gay or bi. Her confused sexuality is a further layer of angst on top of that, but I don't see it as the crux of her story.

Reactions: shazba and Heycock

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I hope Nicole closed that account after what happened in episode 6 :mad:
01.png
"32" Although here she does not look as old as in person, the magic of the filters
02.png

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes