Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Jacob: For one, it WILL reach Chad before sunrise.

Jacob: And secondly, it will reach-

Warning me about Chad is a given due to threat of physical retaliation but who else?

I'm not committed to nor do I go around gushing about other LI's at this point, pretty sure the tri-betas don't care nor do the preps and even if they did what's the threat to me or DiKs from them?

Logically it can only be a family member who would not be 'cool' with their princess having public sex and in a position to make life hard for MC or potentially the DIKs i.e the Staff of B&R

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think it's exactly the situation Sage is dealing with. All she said was that her family don't talk about their emotions but not that they don't show affection. As I learned from my therapist, talking about your emotions with your family is important for emotional development, but not doing it and bottling them up rather than talking about them can lead to being unable to process your emotions properly as an adult and this can negatively affect your relationships with others as well as cause extreme emotional outbursts.

I see this is in Sage.
Yes, Sage is a ticking time bomb of emotions. She's kept silent for so long that when she does finally go off about her feelings it's not going to be pretty. She's still pissed off at Chad and she's not really venting to the MC. I still think someone is getting stabbed with the cake knife before this is over.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Everyone keeps misinterpreting what Sage said about her family. She never said they don't show emotions (like they are robots or something), she said they don't discuss emotions. Meaning she can't talk to her family about how she feels.

That basically means it could be anyone, although, even though there is a theory that Jade is her mom, it'd be a bit weird that one of the counsellors (and also gender studies teachers) at the college doesn't want her to talk about her feelings.
Except that would make Sage and Tybalt brother and sister and there's fuck all chance of that being the case.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
She fucks around with everyone, even Tommy (he certainly didn't like it when Quinn brought Josy into the HOTs but it was entirely to fuck with Tommy even though they are friends).

She's been fucking around with the MC since the moment she met him, however, she does like him. She openly admits to Riona that she likes the MC (although it's in the context of the mc saying that Riona's tits are too small...)

But check out this post: Quinn slowly falling for the MC. Yeah, she definitely likes him.

I don't think Quinn lied to Maya initially. She lead Maya to believe there was a free tuition option with the HOTs, and Maya was too naive to find out explicitly what that entailed (but the free tuition was real, it just involved being a prostitute which arguably means it's not free 'cause you're working for it).

But when Maya confronted her in front of all the HOTs about it, Quinn had to lie saying there was no such thing otherwise she'd probably be in serious hot water with Sage. It all would have been avoided if Maya just asked Quinn privately, "So what's this free tuition deal all about", instead of being such a dumbass.
when quinn spoke to rionna regarding the free tuition thing , riona was wanting to cool things down, it was getting to big, and out of control. especially since mona is withdrawing from it. riona reccomends to quinn, that they not involve maya in it, shes too much of a risk. and will prolly follow in mona footsteps. quinn says sumpin along the lines of. " not all you say is stupid " to riona.

thus quinn either offers maya the tuition plan with heavy risk. or lies to maya. to protect the free tuition secret.

Reactions: dalli_x

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021

• Out of no where a wild blueballing Jill appears.
    Jill is continuously ringing Bella's doorbell and wants to solve the feud that occurred at the tennis court. To her surprise MC is also at Bella's place. Driven by jealousy the whole thing escalates again.

yeah yeah cheer cheer, finally a game with a catfight in it!

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Im having a Mandela effect, is that Sage picture where she's wearing DIK jacket & making fingers gesture pointing how small Dawe's dick is from a fan art, reward picture or actual scene from the game? I really forgot & can't tell.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Except that would make Sage and Tybalt brother and sister and there's fuck all chance of that being the case.
You'd be surprised!

Check this link for some half-assed theories:

Is Tybalt Sage's half brother? :eek:

when quinn spoke to rionna regarding the free tuition thing , riona was wanting to cool things down, it was getting to big, and out of control. especially since mona is withdrawing from it. riona reccomends to quinn, that they not involve maya in it, shes too much of a risk. and will prolly follow in mona footsteps. quinn says sumpin along the lines of. " not all you say is stupid " to riona.

thus quinn either offers maya the tuition plan with heavy risk. or lies to maya. to protect the free tuition secret.
Quinn was never planning to give Maya the tuition, she was never planning to have her enter the HOTs. She gave her "impossible" tasks to complete just to fuck with her and to fuck with the MC because she knew it would. That all backfired when Maya passed.

Luckily Maya went ape shit and ran off, otherwise it could have got reall awkward if
Im having a Mandela effect, is that Sage picture where she's wearing DIK jacket & making fingers gesture pointing how small Dawe's dick is from a fan art, reward picture or actual scene from the game? I really forgot & can't tell.
Definitely from the game, it's after lunch if the MC walks Sage back to the dorms when she's feeling down. Dawe starts talking shit about how it didn't take her long to move on from Chad. If the MC is a DIK (or maybe if he beat them up earlier) Sage tells him their not worth it, otherwise she insults Dawe's little tiny weiner.

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I think it's when you don't fight the jocks in ep 2 or 3

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes