jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
question for the regulars here. during the beta testing period, usually, information about the update does it leaks?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
question for the regulars here. during the beta testing period, usually, information about the update does it leaks?
Nah his team is solid. He did say in the discord that the beta testers found something for him to fix though.

Seems like we have another "gut" around. Sorry buddy it's just that another user taught us alot about "gut feelings" when the 10k wallpapers came out and I had a flashback
F SenkuIshigami

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Nora is 32 according to Swyper. Sage is likely 21 or 22.

I mean it MIGHT be possible, but... :ROFLMAO:
Wasn't she really older than what she had on swiper? Because if I remember right mc calls her out on it when she says he's too young.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Everyone keeps misinterpreting what Sage said about her family. She never said they don't show emotions (like they are robots or something), she said they don't discuss emotions. Meaning she can't talk to her family about how she feels.

That basically means it could be anyone, although, even though there is a theory that Jade is her mom, it'd be a bit weird that one of the counsellors (and also gender studies teachers) at the college doesn't want her to talk about her feelings.
this is a very slight distinction.

if you cannot talk about your feelings you end up not showing them, in the same way as when you are in a formal or business context.

Then I agree that this description doesn't fit Jade at all, despite some weak clues.

Reactions: drakken and shazba

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Does anybody know how to get episode 5. I don't want to redownload the whole game and play again without my save because I am still in version 0.4.1 and the patch file is for 0.5 only
This should do the trick (I haven't actually downloaded and tested it though).
(2.1 GB)
You might not want to download the whole game again, but I'm afraid it's your only option right now.
Or not: Google-fu for the win!

Reactions: ename144
Nov 12, 2020
Nah his team is solid. He did say in the discord that the beta testers found something for him to fix though.
I recently became a beta tester after I switched roles with one of the previous ones. A brutal transaction had to be made to finally fulfill my dream role in this whole process. I'm not going to specify the details of the transaction, but just know I solely did it for you guys.
Here's a brief summary of the LI in episode 7:

• MC & Bella have a double date with Jill & Tybalt. They are playing a tennis match against each other and a little feud occurs due to jealousy. Jill and Tybalt proceed to leave the tennis court and continue their day at a shopping center.

• MC and Bella consequently go to the library. After the necessary work has been done, they decide to go to Bella's place in the evening. There is magic in the air. This is the moment everyone has been waiting for.
    Out of no where a wild blueballing Jill appears.
    Jill is continuously ringing Bella's doorbell and wants to solve the feud that occurred at the tennis court. To her surprise MC is also at Bella's place. Driven by jealousy the whole thing escalates again. No sex with Bella or Jill in the end.

• Maya's dad sees his daughter in the presence of Josy. Visibly upset, he immediately leaves the school and says the following words "You ain't no daughter of mine. You are on your own you lesbian slut. Enjoy paying off your loan." Josy contemplates working as a stripper to help Maya with her finances. Both emotionally drained due to worry and stress, they ask MC to leave them a little while alone. No sex with Maya or Josy.

• Sage's immune system got hit with the Corona virus this time around. Poor thing... Riona is the spreader of the virus since she has been sucking too much dick at public restrooms. No sex with Sage this episode or anyone of the HOT's due to the quarantine protocols.
Wauw, episode 7 sucks (as-well as my capabilities of producing an interesting imaginary sequel)

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I recently became a beta tester after I switched roles with one of the previous ones. A brutal transaction had to be made to finally fulfill my dream role in this whole process. I'm not going to specify the details of the transaction, but just know I solely did it for you guys.

• MC & Bella have a double date with Jill & Tybalt. They are playing a tennis match against each other and a little feud occurs due to jealousy. Jill and Tybalt proceed to leave the tennis court and continue their day at a shopping center.

• MC and Bella consequently go to the library. After the necessary work has been done, they decide to go to Bella's place in the evening. There is magic in the air. This is the moment everyone has been waiting for.
    Jill is continuously ringing Bella's doorbell and wants to solve the feud that occurred at the tennis court. To her surprise MC is also at Bella's place. Driven by jealousy the whole thing escalates again. No sex with Bella or Jill in the end.

• Maya's dad sees his daughter in the presence of Josy. Visually upset, he immediately leaves the school and says the following words "You ain't no daughter of mine. You are on your own you lesbian slut. Enjoy paying off your loan." Josy contemplates working as a stripper to help Maya with her finances. Both emotionally drained due to worry and stress, they ask MC to leave them a little while alone. No sex with Maya or Josy.

• Sage's immune system got hit with the Corona virus this time around. Poor thing... Riona is the spreader of the virus since she has been sucking too much dick at public restrooms. No sex with Sage this episode or anyone of the HOT's due to the quarantine protocols.
Wauw, episode 7 sucks (as-well as my capabilities of producing an interesting imaginary sequel)
Finally some fun in the thread again.(y)

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

• Maya's dad sees his daughter in the presence of Josy. Visually upset, he immediately leaves the school and says the following words "You ain't no daughter of mine. You are on your own you lesbian slut. Enjoy paying off your loan." Josy contemplates working as a stripper to help Maya with her finances. Both emotionally drained due to worry and stress, they ask MC to leave them a little while alone. No sex with Maya or Josy.

1618051005134.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nope. We won't know anything about what happens in the episode until we start playing it.

this is a very slight distinction.

if you cannot talk about your feelings you end up not showing them, in the same way as when you are in a formal or business context.

Then I agree that this description doesn't fit Jade at all, despite some weak clues.
Not true. People can show love, affection, happiness, etc, to their friends and family, but when dealing with these and also the darker emotions, they just don't want to talk about it. I know this from personal experience because my family is very much like this. We have a good laugh together, we get on well, we show affection with hugs and things like that, but when it comes to deep conversations about how we're feeling, we actively avoid those conversations and tend to deflect by changing the subject, offering a simple platitude like, "It'll get better" or "You're worrying about nothing", or trying to lighten the mood. But I don't feel like we're an emotionless family or that we don't love and care for each other, even though sometimes I do wish we could talk more openly about these things.

how about next update
Yeah, how about that next update indeed. It's gonna be a good one. ;)

Reactions: mindern

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Here's a brief summary of the LI in episode 7
Lmfao a brutal transaction eh.
Did dpc give you the courtesy of spit

Great post

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not true. People can show love, affection, happiness, etc, to their friends and family, but when dealing with these and also the darker emotions, they just don't want to talk about it. I know this from personal experience because my family is very much like this. We have a good laugh together, we get on well, we show affection with hugs and things like that, but when it comes to deep conversations about how we're feeling, we actively avoid those conversations and tend to deflect by changing the subject, offering a simple platitude like, "It'll get better" or "You're worrying about nothing", or trying to lighten the mood. But I don't feel like we're an emotionless family or that we don't love and care for each other, even though sometimes I do wish we could talk more openly about these things.
clearly not the situation Sage is dealing with.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

but tell us about the minigames!!!!

we're here for that!!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
clearly not the situation Sage is dealing with.
I think it's exactly the situation Sage is dealing with. All she said was that her family don't talk about their emotions but not that they don't show affection. As I learned from my therapist, talking about your emotions with your family is important for emotional development, but not doing it and bottling them up rather than talking about them can lead to being unable to process your emotions properly as an adult and this can negatively affect your relationships with others as well as cause extreme emotional outbursts.

I see this is in Sage.

We know Tybalt can't play tennis. You need balls to play tennis.
That attempt at a joke falls flatter that a pancake on Bella's floor when you remember there are female tennis players. :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes