Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I need to know why someone who doesn't care about Chad anymore and who cares about the MC is beating the shit out of Chad in Episode 6 ... she has no feelings for him but she's kicking his ass, because?
View attachment 1133538

Obviously, she's not over him.
View attachment 1133539

QED
Noone said she doesn't care about Chad. Feelings doesn't work that way, you can have strong feelings for two different people at the same time. And yet i am not sure Sage feelings for Chad are genuine. It seems more like a classic narcisistic trap. Sage seems like that specially hot girl wich everyone want, so when she is faced with a guy who doesnt want her she gets interested in that guy, but if that guy start to like her, she doesnt like him anymore. And that is because is not the guy by itself what she wants, but rather what she wants is that guy desire or love .
But this is just a theory. Let's get less wild about this. She just came of a two-three years relationship with the guy. At that point either you are tired or you have feelings for him. And she is not tired. But Chad is tired and is breaking up with her. Even if you are not a narcisist your ego is going to be hurt for that and is a normal reaction to react passionately. But that's not neceserely love. It's a struggle for who is incontrol in the relationship.
Again all of this could be or could be not, and yet none of thoose scenarios meant she doesnt have feelings for the MC, specially since thoose feelings are just starting to develop. After all as the MC said: "That girl means problems"

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's just weird. For one thing, girls don't titfuck guys they don't even like. That's not part of being fuckbuddies. Girls don't get shit out of that. She only did that for revenge on Chad. Then, after they have the buttsekz she still says they're just fuckbuddies and makes him sleep somewhere else besides her bed. And she says she's taken when the MC says he has more interest in her than in Quinn. She's bipolar or something.
The context of the tit fuck was that Sage was feeling undesirable but when she picked up on the MC ogling her tits, she decided to use that to make herself feel desired. It worked.

I need to know why someone who doesn't care about Chad anymore and who cares about the MC is beating the shit out of Chad in Episode 6 ... she has no feelings for him but she's kicking his ass, because?
View attachment 1133538

Obviously, she's not over him.
View attachment 1133539

QED
You know the game goes on after that, right? And even after that we don't have a single sex scene with Sage.
If the idea is that textually Sage says that she started to have feelings for the MC, then, you're right, that doesn't appear in the game, happy?
Chad deeply wounded Sage, any breakup where one party feels cheated on is going to have all sorts of emotions. No one goes, "Oh he's cheating, I'll just end the relationship and find a more suitable guy." The emotional roller-coaster in this event is probably one of the most difficult to explain.

So does Sage still have feelings for Chad? Of course. Love and hate both simultaneously as well as a lot of other more complicated feelings.

Does Sage have feelings for the MC that go beyond fuckbuddy? I'm pretty sure that's true too. When they are discussing the various couples in between the HOTs ad the DIKs

mc: "Hm... That's not reason enough to stop partying together if you ask me."​
mc: "What about the rest of the gang? Elena and John Boy. Tommy and Heather..."​
mc: "You and me?"​
Sage: "..."​

She doesn't refute him like she did earlier when he suggested he wanted more, plus:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's slowly falling for him for sure. I mean what girl wouldn't? He's there when she needs him, they enjoy each other's humour, they have great sex. The problem is she's going through a breakup, it's totally the wrong time to be romancing a girl...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Still no release date or beta-testing announcement?
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

Beta testing and proofreading have started!
Stay tuned for a release date. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

Added Episode 7 that includes

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Updated the money system backend.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • Added a presplash loading image.
  • Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
  • Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
  • Corrected typos in episodes 1-6

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The context of the tit fuck was that Sage was feeling undesirable but when she picked up on the MC ogling her tits, she decided to use that to make herself feel desired. It worked.

Chad deeply wounded Sage, any breakup where one party feels cheated on is going to have all sorts of emotions. No one goes, "Oh he's cheating, I'll just end the relationship and find a more suitable guy." The emotional roller-coaster in this event is probably one of the most difficult to explain.

So does Sage still have feelings for Chad? Of course. Love and hate both simultaneously as well as a lot of other more complicated feelings.

Does Sage have feelings for the MC that go beyond fuckbuddy? I'm pretty sure that's true too. When they are discussing the various couples in between the HOTs ad the DIKs

mc: "Hm... That's not reason enough to stop partying together if you ask me."​
mc: "What about the rest of the gang? Elena and John Boy. Tommy and Heather..."​
mc: "You and me?"​
Sage: "..."​

She doesn't refute him like she did earlier when he suggested he wanted more, plus:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's slowly falling for him for sure. I mean what girl wouldn't? He's there when she needs him, they enjoy each other's humour, they have great sex. The problem is she's going through a breakup, it's totally the wrong time to be romancing a girl...
Agreed. I think Sage is moving towards loving MC, but I don't think she is in full :love: just yet. I think MC comforting her in the rain and tending to her when she was sick really helped his case. But she still needs time to get over Chad before she can completely love someone else in my opinion. And I think the fuck buddy thing she keeps pushing is partially a defense mechanism because she doesn't want to be hurt again. Sure, she enjoys it, but to date it has been a way for her to keep MC from getting too close. After ep. 6 though, we may see that she wants to be more than fuck buddies, even if she doesn't outwardly admit it to MC.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Tell me about it, you miss 1 day on this thread and you come back to a completely different topic. It's like getting cryofreezed and waking up 20 years later.
You know when you're at a restaurant and everyone's chatting and it's noisy and then the food comes, and it tastes so good that everyone shuts the fuck up for several minutes as they enjoy the food. I wonder if that will happen when the release comes...

Agreed. I think Sage is moving towards loving MC, but I don't think she is in full :love: just yet. I think MC comforting her in the rain and tending to her when she was sick really helped his case. But she still needs time to get over Chad before she can completely love someone else in my opinion. And I think the fuck buddy thing she keeps pushing is partially a defense mechanism because she doesn't want to be hurt again. Sure, she enjoys it, but to date it has been a way for her to keep MC from getting too close. After ep. 6 though, we may see that she wants to be more than fuck buddies, even if she doesn't outwardly admit it to MC.
Even the scene in the pool:

mc: "I also know that you deserve someone much better than that."​
Sage: "I'm not ready to move on."​
mc: "Please tell me you're at least thinking of it."​
Sage: "I don't know... Sometimes...maybe."​

I'm sure she's thinking of the mc in her last line, but yeah, she's not ready...

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The update should come with updated files for these earlier chapters, so just dowloading the patch should be fine.
Thanks Bacchus. I'll take advantage of photographing the "the animations for the main girl episode report" so as not to forget how it was

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Some incidents of note with Chad. It's true, he is standoffish during the flashback, but he did more or less let Rusty know that Sage and the HOTs were off limits. But at MC's first encounter, he is very possessive of Sage and even manhandles her. On the night of flying dildos, Chad hunts Sage down and demands her return. Two behaviours very indicative of an obsessive boyfriend. Either he did actually feel something for her at one time or he is putting up quite the act to make it seem like it...so he can use her as a beard presumably. But then something happens and he does a 180 later in the story. Certainly a lot going on behind the scenes. :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and shazba

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
And you're wrong. A significant minority, sure. But the majority, no. Women are not as shallow as you think they are.
i think you missed the point! i am not your enemy and you do not need to make this a hill where you win or die! go back and read what i wrote instead of whatever you choose to believe i stand for so that you can feel good about yourself! i explained and gave my reasons in a very effective form! no woman picks a dude based on just 1 characteristic but depending on the woman and her value pyramid some requirements are greater then others!

one of such requirements that grow for all women as they mature and get older is wealth and the status of their chosen partners! the exception being those women who are already wealthy enough to be able to ignore such conditions!

i will state it again read what i wrote not what you want to read to make yourself feel good and virtuous! Virtue is not something you show or capture or create its something you live and do with every decision you take in life!

My texts reflect those values that are most common to most women but hardly the only ones! There are women that marry dudes because they like those dudes toes... go figure!

but for most women when choosing a sexual partner (and i repeat a lover not the person they are dating or marrying) the younger they are the more important is health and beauty and that is Jocks territory such as wealth is preps and smarts is supposed to be Beta (although since i also include artists among st the Betas ...) but even betas as they specialize themselves loose much of the allure charisma and charm they could exude otherwise!

As for women picking good men? yes they do, but i have yet to find a good man between the legion that claim to be so! the trope and stereotype of the male feminist rapist exist for a reason... the percentage of them in regards to the general population his higher! well self proclaimed male feminist at least... and self proclaimed is ... self proclaimed!

gawd how i hate to be misrepresented and misunderstood!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: godkingxerxes
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes