drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Some incidents of note with Chad. It's true, he is standoffish during the flashback, but he did more or less let Rusty know that Sage and the HOTs were off limits. But at MC's first encounter, he is very possessive of Sage and even manhandles her. On the night of flying dildos, Chad hunts Sage down and demands her return. Two behaviours very indicative of an obsessive boyfriend. Either he did actually feel something for her at one time or he is putting up quite the act to make it seem like it...so he can use her as a beard presumably. But then something happens and he does a 180 later in the story. Certainly a lot going on behind the scenes. :oops:
Was he obsessive or possessive?:WeSmart:
One can be possessive and not truly love the one they are possessive of.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Some incidents of note with Chad. It's true, he is standoffish during the flashback, but he did more or less let Rusty know that Sage and the HOTs were off limits. But at MC's first encounter, he is very possessive of Sage and even manhandles her. On the night of flying dildos, Chad hunts Sage down and demands her return. Two behaviours very indicative of an obsessive boyfriend. Either he did actually feel something for her at one time or he is putting up quite the act to make it seem like it...so he can use her as a beard presumably. But then something happens and he does a 180 later in the story. Certainly a lot going on behind the scenes. :oops:
I always thought their relationship came off as if he was just using her for status and clout at the college. Big name jock with the hot babe cheerleader that was a frat party leader and basically viewed her as his property or trophy to flaunt. On Sage's end, she considered it time and emotional investment with someone she thought cared about her that really didn't, who then breaks up with her without providing a reason why, thus why she feels hurt, not to mention irrationally jealous before that since he wasn't having sex with her and she believed he was cheating because of that (even if he was or wasn't). As far as his 180, i bet that has more to do with whatever he's being blackmailed with than anything else. Nobody wants a personal secret being exposed publicly and will do whatever it takes to prevent that in most cases.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Was he obsessive or possessive?:WeSmart:
One can be possessive and not truly love the one they are possessive of.
I'm thinking he exhibits both qualities. Obsessive for chasing her down and possessive for not wanting Rusty/Tommy and later MC to move in on what considers to be his.

I always thought their relationship came off as if he was just using her for status and clout at the college. Big name jock with the hot babe cheerleader that was a frat party leader and basically viewed her as his property or trophy to flaunt. On Sage's end, she considered it time and emotional investment with someone she thought cared about her that really didn't, who then breaks up with her without providing a reason why, thus why she feels hurt, not to mention irrationally jealous before that since he wasn't having sex with her and she believed he was cheating because of that (even if he was or wasn't). As far as his 180, i bet that has more to do with whatever he's being blackmailed with than anything else. Nobody wants a personal secret being exposed publicly and will do whatever it takes to prevent that in most cases.
True, that blackmail seems to be the most significant catalyst for his 180. At least that we the player have seen.

Jan 26, 2021
I think is more about pride than about Sage and even the HOTs. He was more concerned with his status as a president of jocks and being respected for that. So if his girlfriend and the HOTs prefer party with DIKs than jocks he sees it as a threat to his status at the campus.

Reactions: drakken

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think is more about pride than about Sage and even the HOTs. He was more concerned with his status as a president of jocks and being respected for that. So if his girlfriend and the HOTs prefer party with DIKs than jocks he sees it as a threat to his status at the campus.
Yeah, the more we see of Chad, the less likely it seems that he was ever in love with her. As fun-loving as Sage is, can you see her ever having fun with Chad? Do we ever see him really smile or crack a joke? :unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
does Quinn likes mc or just fucking around with him?
She fucks around with everyone, even Tommy (he certainly didn't like it when Quinn brought Josy into the HOTs but it was entirely to fuck with Tommy even though they are friends).

She's been fucking around with the MC since the moment she met him, however, she does like him. She openly admits to Riona that she likes the MC (although it's in the context of the mc saying that Riona's tits are too small...)

But check out this post: Quinn slowly falling for the MC. Yeah, she definitely likes him.

Yeah, the more we see of Chad, the less likely it seems that he was ever in love with her. As fun-loving as Sage is, can you see her ever having fun with Chad? Do we ever see him really smile or crack a joke? :unsure:
Even the Jocks agree with you:

Alex: "Fuck... Chad leaving messed up the cycle."​
Alex: "Any news about him?"​
Jimmy: "I saw him yesterday, he seemed happy. It was weird. Never saw him as a positive guy."​

But we know why... :sneaky:

The fact that in the flashback to when Rusty creates the DIKs we see Chad blowing Sage off, it's obvious he was just using her.

I don't accept the argument that he was using her for prestige just because she's the president of the HOTs and he's the president of the Tri-Alphas and it's just right that they should go with each other. If he was interested in another girl all along ('cause he certainly never seemed interested in Sage), he'd have just ended up with the girl he wanted.

No, Chad used Sage to distract everyone because he thought no one would accept him with the person he truly wanted to be with (and it's not KRJ).
Both, but she lied to Maya, and that's probably not going to sit well with the MC.
What did she lied about?
I don't think Quinn lied to Maya initially. She lead Maya to believe there was a free tuition option with the HOTs, and Maya was too naive to find out explicitly what that entailed (but the free tuition was real, it just involved being a prostitute which arguably means it's not free 'cause you're working for it).

But when Maya confronted her in front of all the HOTs about it, Quinn had to lie saying there was no such thing otherwise she'd probably be in serious hot water with Sage. It all would have been avoided if Maya just asked Quinn privately, "So what's this free tuition deal all about", instead of being such a dumbass.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
No he doesn't, not even with the jocks. we see dawe smile, but chad? Not one scene.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
This is quite literally the busiest thread I've ever seen and we're talking every messageboard I've ever been a part of in the last couple decades. :)

In 24 hours, this thread usually has 3 more pages (and I've got my pages showing the maximum amount of posts allowed by the filter per page). I'm usually running 3-5 pages in the hole at minimum because I can't ever keep up with it. It's insane.
Heh, yeah this isn't the busiest I've ever seen. When the ending of ME3 hit the BSN Social Network board blasted off at 100g's. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, this thread has a brisk pace.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Your conversions are all short.
Josy 160cm = literally a hair short of 5' 3"
Maya 170cm = literally a hair short of 5' 7"
Sage 172cm = almost 5' 8"
Isabella 172cm or more
Jill 200cm = almost 6' 7"

You can easily verify these numbers with any search engine.
They aren't my conversions, they're some website's conversions. Go find them and complain. :ROFLMAO:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I'm hoping we might find out a little more about Sage's family connections in the next episode.

We know some details about her family and that when Chad gets in trouble he thinks they WILL listen to her if she puts in a word. That could just put her in the wealthy donors category but during the scene where Jacob is cockblocking you after the bodyshots (if you went to find Sage and didn't pick the menu or run home to Maya) he mentions Chad finding out before sunrise but also "Secondly, It will reach ______" before we interupt him.

Who was he going to say?

Unless it's like a mafia boss or some other local king pin we haven't been introduced to then the only one who might be aggreived about the outcome we were going for that as a new student we should care about would be the Burke's or Cathy!?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm hoping we might find out a little more about Sage's family connections in the next episode.

We know some details about her family and that when Chad gets in trouble he thinks they WILL listen to her if she puts in a word. That could just put her in the wealthy donors category but during the scene where Jacob is cockblocking you after the bodyshots (if you went to find Sage and didn't pick the menu or run home to Maya) he mentions Chad finding out before sunrise but also "Secondly, It will reach ______" before we interupt him.

Who was he going to say?

Unless it's like a mafia boss or some other local king pin we haven't been introduced to then the only one who might be aggreived about the outcome we were going for that as a new student we should care about would be the Burke's or Cathy!?
:unsure: talking about her family sage brings up the fact that she's said both her parents don't show emotion and that she wishes she could talk about that stuff with them. Now there is one newer person mcs met that would kinda match that description. And we don't really know much about her. Nora, she comes across as unfeeling, blunt, and to the point at the bar. What if she's sages mom...

On top of that I've always thought since I first ran through the bar scene, something about her screams dean to me. Tho thats not based on anything. Call it a gut feeling.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
:unsure: talking about her family sage brings up the fact that she's said both her parents don't show emotion and that she wishes she could talk about that stuff with them. Now there is one newer person mcs met that would kinda match that description. And we don't really know much about her. Nora, she comes across as unfeeling, blunt, and to the point at the bar. What if she's sages mom...
Everyone keeps misinterpreting what Sage said about her family. She never said they don't show emotions (like they are robots or something), she said they don't discuss emotions. Meaning she can't talk to her family about how she feels.

That basically means it could be anyone, although, even though there is a theory that Jade is her mom, it'd be a bit weird that one of the counsellors (and also gender studies teachers) at the college doesn't want her to talk about her feelings.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Everyone keeps misinterpreting what Sage said about her family. She never said they don't show emotions (like they are robots or something), she said they don't discuss emotions. Meaning she can't talk to her family about how she feels.

That basically means it could be anyone, although, even though there is a theory that Jade is her mom, it'd be a bit weird that one of the counsellors (and also gender studies teachers) at the college doesn't want her to talk about her feelings.
True, tho almost always those who won't talk about it usually have issues with showing it. With few exceptions. ( not that they don't at all, but its not fully expressed)

Edit: pretty much like nora come across in the bar but a bit softer.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes