SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
You'd be surprised!

Check this link for some half-assed theories:

Is Tybalt Sage's half brother? :eek:

Quinn was never planning to give Maya the tuition, she was never planning to have her enter the HOTs. She gave her "impossible" tasks to complete just to fuck with her and to fuck with the MC because she knew it would. That all backfired when Maya passed.

Luckily Maya went ape shit and ran off, otherwise it could have got reall awkward if

Definitely from the game, it's after lunch if the MC walks Sage back to the dorms when she's feeling down. Dawe starts talking shit about how it didn't take her long to move on from Dawe. If the MC is a DIK (or maybe if he beat them up earlier) Sage tells him their not worth it, otherwise she insults Dawe's little tiny weiner.
I think it's when you don't fight the jocks in ep 2 or 3
well fuck, I always choose to fight the Jock, probably why it doesn't show up in mine . Thanks guys!

Reactions: MelonGod and shazba

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
You'd be surprised!

Check this link for some half-assed theories:

Is Tybalt Sage's half brother? :eek:
It's not nearly that complicated. Brothers and sisters have two kinds of relationships. One is where the brother is overprotective and the other is where the brother is a douchebag. But, either way, brothers and sisters talk. Sage and Tybalt never talk to each other in this game. They barely even know the other exists.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It's not nearly that complicated. Brothers and sisters have two kinds of relationships. One is where the brother is overprotective and the other is where the brother is a douchebag. But, either way, brothers and sisters talk. Sage and Tybalt never talk to each other in this game. They barely even know the other exists.
Yes, lets ignore all the in between relationships. Its only Overprotective and Douchebag. :rolleyes:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Get your fucking hands off of her you dickweed

View attachment 1134435

And I see you too Anthony. Don't think you're getting out of a beat down just because DPC tried to make you less of jerk in ep. 6 and gave you a goofy dance.
You know Riona is thinking, "You're paying me for this right?"
It's a bullshit theory that was invented to enjoy the idea that the MC was fucking Tybalt's mom and then Sage (his theoretical sister) in his bed. Also, it's unlikely Burke is Sage's dad, since everyone here knows it's man-bun ;), so she and Tybalt would be step-siblings.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
on the sage /chad issue, at the time chad was keeping sage, it was cuz he was leading the frat. so yeah iut was an image thing. afterwards when he was removed from the frat and no longer president, he was free to break up with her and date his true love. i mean why not, he isnt the pres anymore. his lifestyle dynamics are changeing. so why not dump sage too. tru freedom. is eerie that way

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
on the sage /chad issue, at the time chad was keeping sage, it was cuz he was leading the frat. so yeah iut was an image thing. afterwards when he was removed from the frat and no longer president, he was free to break up with her and date his true love. i mean why not, he isnt the pres anymore. his lifestyle dynamics are changeing. so why not dump sage too. tru freedom. is eerie that way
I think Chad was just waiting for the right moment to go separate ways with Sage. He will have found a new partner for himself (whether man or woman does not matter). However, he knows Sage and knows that Sage tends to overreact. Mel and Sarah will know about Chad's situation and inform him that Sage is more than just friends with the MC. Chad sees this as his chance to end the relationship without further consequences.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MelonGod

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, lets ignore all the in between relationships. Its only Overprotective and Douchebag. :rolleyes:
We're talking about a game. I'm speaking in general terms. Comparing this to real life is ridiculous. These characters have no depth at all. What do we really know about Sage? When is her birthday? What's her favorite food? Book? Movie? Song? Thing to do outside of school? Who is her best friend? Why was she dating Chad in the first place? What is her major? What's her thesis about? What does she plan for her future?

I'm not "ignoring" anything but trying to define an undefined character is a bit challenging. You have to fill in the gaps out of whole cloth baseless nonsense and that is exactly what occurs here more often than not.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes