Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I recently became a beta tester after I switched roles with one of the previous ones. A brutal transaction had to be made to finally fulfill my dream role in this whole process. I'm not going to specify the details of the transaction, but just know I solely did it for you guys.
Here's a brief summary of the LI in episode 7:

• MC & Bella have a double date with Jill & Tybalt. They are playing a tennis match against each other and a little feud occurs due to jealousy. Jill and Tybalt proceed to leave the tennis court and continue their day at a shopping center.

• MC and Bella consequently go to the library. After the necessary work has been done, they decide to go to Bella's place in the evening. There is magic in the air. This is the moment everyone has been waiting for.
    Out of no where a wild blueballing Jill appears.
    Jill is continuously ringing Bella's doorbell and wants to solve the feud that occurred at the tennis court. To her surprise MC is also at Bella's place. Driven by jealousy the whole thing escalates again. No sex with Bella or Jill in the end.

• Maya's dad sees his daughter in the presence of Josy. Visually upset, he immediately leaves the school and says the following words "You ain't no daughter of mine. You are on your own you lesbian slut. Enjoy paying off your loan." Josy contemplates working as a stripper to help Maya with her finances. Both emotionally drained due to worry and stress, they ask MC to leave them a little while alone. No sex with Maya or Josy.

• Sage's immune system got hit with the Corona virus this time around. Poor thing... Riona is the spreader of the virus since she has been sucking too much dick at public restrooms. No sex with Sage this episode or anyone of the HOT's due to the quarantine protocols.
Wauw, episode 7 sucks (as-well as my capabilities of producing an interesting imaginary sequel)
I was on my way to DPC’s house in @Coinzell’s WW2 tank to wreck his ass after I read your first two paragraphs. Then I read the whole thing and decided to wait for it. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1134585 View attachment 1134587
Maya: Hey, why do you have these pictures of my mom on your phone?
MC: Wait, what? She is your mother?

BaDik is brought for you thanks to our sponsor Family Matters
:LOL: Nora does kind of have that same look in her eyes that Maya does when Quinn is doing a blood choke on her from behind.
It's too bad she isn't Maya's mom, because one of my game goals is to bed as many moms as possible. I think Dawe's mom is at the top of that to do list.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
But we're explicitly shown Maya and Josy interacting in both romantic and sexual situations during the Episode 4 flashback (with Derek confirming that Maya has a crush on Josy). We also see the two argue and eventually reconnect at the start of Episode 4 proper. We even get the (admittedly very flawed) reconciliation at the end of Episode 4 where they declare their continued love for each other.

It's just not true that we never see Maya show any attraction to Josy. Perhaps you'd like more or perhaps the way Maya expresses that affection falls flat for you, but it's clearly there.

As far as her attraction to the MC "proving" Maya's father right, I disagree completely. The heart of Maya's backstory isn't that her dad is a homophobe, it's that her dad is a controlling asshole who would rather ruin her life than let her live it her own way! Yes, he's also a homophobe, but I see every reason to believe he'd react plenty badly to Maya being an independent heterosexual woman, too. Remember, in the Episode 4 flashback we learn he didn't even permit to Maya have a summer job - and that was before he learned she was gay.

Maya's dad is something she will have overcome regardless of whether she winds up straight, gay or bi. Her confused sexuality is a further layer of angst on top of that, but I don't see it as the crux of her story.
There is quite special moment you forget to mention. "When josy arrive at maya room, mc was leaving the room. The best part comes just after that. Maya and josy sit together and start to talk about their felling (like calling,text and other) but here is mc basically out on the street and they didn't flying f about it, Josy messages you next day."

"One more shitty point I didn't take well. If you chose to tell maya that you have fallen for her(It's already too late for that - statement choice)" yet nothing changes in her behavior she let hots zip you in the head anyway." that way really big turn off for me regarding maya character.

"Something that can't be discarded. If you chose to be friend with maya. Maya and josy don't give importance as mush mc deserve. Like at the end of chapter 6 "They revel the truth about maya's father hold on her" Why mc have to be told that late, just when shit starting to fall from sky."

My thinking is mc is not primary to neither maya nor josy.

Regarding maya's father, , ,

He is very religious man(In believer of christian).
"And why I said that because. The is a secen at the end of the chapter 6 where he is in his car and
images.jpg
" signature of Christ hanging in the car.
In his own way he think he is doing the right thing. "Which I belive he have right to . . . Why . . ."

"It's funny that maya wanted her father money but not his rules. So she decided to lie and cheat him because she needed money but she didn't confront him at first place. (She is neither good nor a honest person . . . )"

"Ïf maya was that suppressed she had a choice to leave her home and find work but nope. . . ."

Yet his father have no right on his own money about which condition he put to give somebody, which is might have worked hard for, but somehow money giver should bend his keen to money receiver.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
But we're explicitly shown Maya and Josy interacting in both romantic and sexual situations during the Episode 4 flashback (with Derek confirming that Maya has a crush on Josy). We also see the two argue and eventually reconnect at the start of Episode 4 proper. We even get the (admittedly very flawed) reconciliation at the end of Episode 4 where they declare their continued love for each other.

It's just not true that we never see Maya show any attraction to Josy. Perhaps you'd like more or perhaps the way Maya expresses that affection falls flat for you, but it's clearly there.

As far as her attraction to the MC "proving" Maya's father right, I disagree completely. The heart of Maya's backstory isn't that her dad is a homophobe, it's that her dad is a controlling asshole who would rather ruin her life than let her live it her own way! Yes, he's also a homophobe, but I see every reason to believe he'd react plenty badly to Maya being an independent heterosexual woman, too. Remember, in the Episode 4 flashback we learn he didn't even permit to Maya have a summer job - and that was before he learned she was gay.

Maya's dad is something she will have overcome regardless of whether she winds up straight, gay or bi. Her confused sexuality is a further layer of angst on top of that, but I don't see it as the crux of her story.
I am torn as I wrote about removing my negativity from the thread, but then reading such a well-argued response.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
when quinn spoke to rionna regarding the free tuition thing , riona was wanting to cool things down, it was getting to big, and out of control. especially since mona is withdrawing from it. riona reccomends to quinn, that they not involve maya in it, shes too much of a risk. and will prolly follow in mona footsteps. quinn says sumpin along the lines of. " not all you say is stupid " to riona.

thus quinn either offers maya the tuition plan with heavy risk. or lies to maya. to protect the free tuition secret.
That is good. Quinn then really tried to get rid of Maya. Hence the "Checkmate" comment from Riona to Quinn. :rolleyes:
Funny thing is ri called it on day one. When they come out of the bathroom in the dorms quinn says in thinking cam and Maya, ri give her the look, and quinn says i know...

You'd be surprised!

Check this link for some half-assed theories:

Is Tybalt Sage's half brother? :eek:

Quinn was never planning to give Maya the tuition, she was never planning to have her enter the HOTs. She gave her "impossible" tasks to complete just to fuck with her and to fuck with the MC because she knew it would. That all backfired when Maya passed.

Luckily Maya went ape shit and ran off, otherwise it could have got reall awkward if

Definitely from the game, it's after lunch if the MC walks Sage back to the dorms when she's feeling down. Dawe starts talking shit about how it didn't take her long to move on from Chad. If the MC is a DIK (or maybe if he beat them up earlier) Sage tells him their not worth it, otherwise she insults Dawe's little tiny weiner.
I think quinn initially did, but quickly realized she fucked up. Because after all quinn picked her and cam. I think quinn thought she could push "barbie" far enough problem is she pushed to far. I just find it comical ri tried to warn her from day one when quinn told her she was thinking them.

If you had the power to choose a Swyper girl to appear in Chapter 7, which one would you choose?

I would choose Ellie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Catrin for sure.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I did not know why they chose Nicole since as you say we met her outside of that application and hopefully DPC will give us a moment with her in the new chapter :cry:
I hope so too, but I feel like Nicole is an "every few episodes" kind of character, since after Ep 3 we didn't properly see her again until Ep 6 since Ep 4 was optional and nothing happened, and Ep 5 was just over Swyper.

I don't suppose that DPC creates 3d models itself. He will add new textures to the models, but to directly create 3d models, especially human models is very time consuming.
FYI dalli, don't bother repsonding to accounts you see with those signatures as they're all the same troll bot.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
You'd be surprised!

Check this link for some half-assed theories:

Is Tybalt Sage's half brother? :eek:
A lot of stuff does line-up for Sage to be a Burke;

The unknown photo which we can only assume is the other of the kids (plural) that Jade talks about.

Burke at the disciplinary meeting saying it's not just any guy but Chad!

The suggestion that Sage has more pull then a sorority president might normally have in regards to Chad.

Jacobs line "Secondly, it will reach-"

MC on Prep night "Oh this is Tybalts Room" + Sage "huh! How would you know that"

Sage "Dad is at party" (manbun too obvious)

Rusty's accusation that Tybalt 'bought' his position and Quinn saying Sage could go home and get sponsorship.

and on and on.....

I still just don't like this idea though.

Quinn was never planning to give Maya the tuition, she was never planning to have her enter the HOTs. She gave her "impossible" tasks to complete just to fuck with her and to fuck with the MC because she knew it would. That all backfired when Maya passed.
I don't think Quinn was even entertaining the idea of accepting her pledge, why would she when Maya doesn't readily standout as HOT/Restaurant material?

I think Tommy knew exactly who Maya was and might of asked Quinn to fuck with her as at the shot party to paraphrase a little;

MC: Maya's not here
Rusty: Who is Maya?
Tommy: I told you about her, she's__
Derek: (interupts) my Sister
Tommy: She's your sister!

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

The unknown photo which we can only assume is the other of the kids (plural) that Jade talks about.

The suggestion that Sage has more pull then a sorority president might normally have in regards to Chad.

MC on Prep night "Oh this is Tybalts Room" + Sage "huh! How would you know that"

Rusty's accusation that Tybalt 'bought' his position and Quinn saying Sage could go home and get sponsorship.

and on and on.....

I don't think Quinn was even entertaining the idea of accepting her pledge, why would she when Maya doesn't readily standout as HOT/Restaurant material?

I think Tommy knew exactly who Maya was and might of asked Quinn to fuck with her as at the shot party to paraphrase a little;

MC: Maya's not here
Rusty: Who is Maya?
Tommy: I told you about her, she's__
Derek: (interupts) my Sister
Tommy: She's your sister!
First day at b&r, first freeroam when u go over towards the dorm bathrooms and quinn and ri come walking out talking , quinn says "I'm thinking camelia and maya" . I'm pretty sure quinn initially did and she thought Maya would be desperate enough to do it. But just like with mona, quinn misjudged her.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

and on and on.....

I'm not sure I buy the "Sage is a Burke" theory. But. For what its worth, there's also Sage's line to Quinn when she confirms the deal. She tells Quinn something like "oh yeah it was easy, he's wanted to do something like this for a while now". That can be read as a something Tibbs told her when Sage came with the deal. But it can also be taken as Tibbs has previously spoken about this with Sage. That they have some sort of repore, maybe as siblings.

But yeah, I don't really like the idea either. There's other faculty in the school. The significant person related to her could simply be one of those, that we haven't seen yet.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I agree with you that neither of them ran after the MC. But you should remember that it was MC who ran away. He did not have to do it. In addition, the situation was also a shock for Maya and Josy.

What pissed me off was that Maya didn't reveal the full truth about the reason for the free tuition until EP6.

Both feel strongly about the MC. But considering the short time they have known each other, the MC cannot be primary. But both would have taken the risk with MC if Josy and Maya had not met.

How can there be a rule that is against the nature of a human being. If a person is gay, then he is gay and no one can command or make a rule that this person becomes straight or pretends to be so.
I agree with you 90% but some people have their own beliefs like liberal. So if you want to be with them. You have to agree with them otherwise you are anti women, anti transgender and anti everything but those are not bad people because they said wrong about you. it's just they have their own way of thinking and believes.

Just Like maya father he didn't even think that way probably that it can be managed or cured(maya's issue).

How can there be a rule that is against the nature of a human being.

And yes ! there is need to be.

There are trafic rules which we break time to time same as thousand of rules on human being.

"""There is a theory :: Creation is a outcome of destruction ::
Like : IF you want to make any thing there is something always get destroyed for example " Like making of food or dread the basic form of ingredients gets destroyed."
So Point is Human nature is most destructive force on earth. Yes ! it need some basic rules. """ This one is not about maya though.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes