MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lots of theories and questions going in to Ep 7, so I have 2 interesting questions for everybody:
  1. If you could have only 3 things get answered in Ep 7, what would they be?
  2. If you could have only 3 things advance/become clearer but not get answered yet, what would they be?
For getting an answer, in no particular order of importance, mine would be:
  1. What's in Bella's locked room
  2. Who posted the Cathy pic
  3. Who are Sage's family
And for what gets advanced but not answered yet would be:
  1. What the conversation between Bella and Jill in Ep 5 was referring to
  2. What's going on with Chad
  3. Who the MC's mother's family are
Hmmm... I have to be honest and say I've literally only played for the Sage love interest path, I've ignored everyone else because we all know that eventually the MC is going to have to make a decision. I do have a man whore path but that's not my canon. So three things I want answered would be:

1) Will Tybalt's mom actually leave her husband
2) Will Sage formally break up with Chad
3) The MC's mom's family

What I want to see advanced:
1) The relationships so that the player has to make a decision to commit to one (or two) people
2) Bella's husband situation
3) Who is Chad cheating on Sage with

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
True, tho compared to her frame its a nice size. Like ri.
Honestly, this is just a really bad shot of Ashley's bum. In every other scene she's got some cake. I don't know if this was a rendering error or what, but DPC really did Ashley dirty here.

Reactions: drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly, this is just a really bad shot of Ashley's bum. In every other scene she's got some cake. I don't know if this was a rendering error or what, but DPC really did Ashley dirty here.
Same with Elena's (granted her is the worst) but either this scene or the one with her bending over in jbs room is off.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

I'm on Mac and i tried to install the Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.6.1][scrappy].

I did a next steps:
1. I downloaded and installed renpy v7.4.4 program
2. I set the BAD path in this program
3. I unpacked the mod and copied the contains of game folder of mod
4. I opened the game folder of BAD with renpy
5. I pasted the files in the game folder and i lunched the BAD

Unfortunatelly, i got a lot of exceptions. Let see the attached file.

Does anybody have idea? How to solve it?
I don't quite follow your method. Why not just download the Mac version, check if it works, and then download the mod and copy those files to the game folder inside the Mac app ? Why the need for Ren'py 7.4.4. ?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Same with Elena's (granted her is the worst) but either this scene or the one with her bending over in jbs room is off.
Yeah she looked slightly better there...I even almost sported half a chub. It will be work getting hard for Elena, but a promise is a promise. The look of horror on John Boy's face when Elena really starts getting into MC's extra large bologna pony will be worth the price of admission. (y)

--

Burke (Jade) vs. Burke (Stephen) is going to be an epic showdown. Hopefully Jade has some more dirt on Stephen because right now he has the trump card with that video, if your MC forks it over. I wonder what revenge he will exact on Jade after he reveals the video to her? I'm sure it will be something along the lines of, let me do what and whom I want or I will ruin your career à la Cathy. I guess we can kiss goodbye our Jade sessions because she is going to be livid with MC.

I still maintain that Burke or his spy saw MC with Bella. All of these intersecting MILF relationship dramas are going to be fun to watch once everyone finds out MC, the school's main jizz supplier, has been making special deliveries.

Especially Bella/Jade & Cathy/Jade

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
wait how does that burke guy get the tape? is that if you hand it over for the teacher quest ?

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
2) Will Sage formally break up with Chad
I think this is kind of a null point because a breakup (unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your side) doesn't require both parties to agree. She's been broken up with, regardless of her side of things.

1. If you could have only 3 things get answered in Ep 7, what would they be?
  2. If you could have only 3 things advance/become clearer but not get answered yet, what would they be?
Answered:
  1. Chad's sidepiece, gone on long enough and I think everything's in place for the reveal
  2. Sage's family, doesn't seem like it would be a big reveal but would be nice to know.
  3. What the hell that "I would cry for help" bit was about because I hate that little narrative moment. Feels forced.
Progressed but unanswered:
  1. The DIK traitor, I don't mind the mystery of it but more details would be good especially with the potential Burke leaks
  2. Do Derek and Ashley get together? I ship it.
  3. What was Jill's support group pamphlet for/her and Bella's awkwardness (likely connected)
And also anything to do with KRJ and give me more Camila. My tinfoil hat is still on that Camila knows more about, or is somehow involved in, the Cluck leaks.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We all wish to know, but nobody in the universe knows, not even DPC. I am here every day opening the thread for at least a news on beta testing don't mind the reales day.
Beta testing started this week.

Beta testing and proofreading have started!
Stay tuned for a release date. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

Added Episode 7 that includes

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Updated the money system backend.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • Added a presplash loading image.
  • Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
  • Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
  • Corrected typos in episodes 1-6

Reactions: Mounk

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
I really want to learn the identity of the traitor among DIKs. I hope we get it in episode 7. Also I am excited for the punishment.

Reactions: kazaf

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
Damn :( guess i have to block Chip too, sucks because i kinda liked the dude

Jill's picnic was a great scene man, you just don't know romance
maybe i suppose, if your into romantic breakups and all that, but everyone knows you dont hold ceremonial breakups. you just cut the cord off the tv and puy iy behind you.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
You know, there something bugging me about Jacob's warning. I get chad, but the one he got cut off with i can't figure out. If its her parents, why would it matter? Mc's just some guy that their adult daughter choose to sleep with. I mean it might cause problems for her but why him? Unless its specifically someone connected to chad it doesn't make since. :unsure: but then Chad's not from influence or he wouldn't be going to sage to help him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MelonGod
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes