Jan 16, 2020
I'm calling it. What's behind Bella's locked room will be James's memorabilia. Someone mentioned how Bella possibly moved a picture of James part of which could be seen under the locked room (the boots). I'm pretty confident it will be locked James stuff since Bella is not very forthcoming about him and tries to avoid talking about his disappearance. Nothing else leading up to this point suggests that it could be anything else apart from her husband.
Also that military guy showing up in MC's hallucination also suggests that James is part of the military or has some ties with it.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Lots of theories and questions going in to Ep 7, so I have 2 interesting questions for everybody:
  1. If you could have only 3 things get answered in Ep 7, what would they be?
  2. If you could have only 3 things advance/become clearer but not get answered yet, what would they be?
For getting an answer, in no particular order of importance, mine would be:
  1. What's in Bella's locked room
  2. Who posted the Cathy pic
  3. Who are Sage's family
And for what gets advanced but not answered yet would be:
  1. What the conversation between Bella and Jill in Ep 5 was referring to
  2. What's going on with Chad
  3. Who the MC's mother's family are
1) Which DIK is the traitor?
2) Which HOT is the traitor?
3) What is Jill's true relationship with Bella?

1) Lynette's Diary
2) Sage's closure with Chad
3) Cathy's future

I left Maya's future out of this since I think we know that's part of Episode 7.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone know if the author will do the acting lesson route on bella's route?
We joke about it but I don’t think he’s going to do it, that would be too repetitive.
hell even dpc even likes fucking with us about it.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but no i dont think he will go full on like AL. there could be some level of tragedy, but no. his overall explanation of this, if i remember his wording correctly, is a "lighthearted comedy drama"

Reactions: Daxos89

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn :( guess i have to block Chip too, sucks because i kinda liked the dude

Jill's picnic was a great scene man, you just don't know romance
:unsure: :unsure: I am not sure if your answer is serious or sarcastic, since you did not put emoticons I will establish that you were serious

the picnic would be a romantic moment (to my personal taste however less romantic than nursing Sage or even the after tennis match with Jill herself) but it is ruined thoughtfully by the blackmail issue.

as a player i knew the problem had to emerge, so anyway it disturbed and distracted me, and when it suddenly comes out we are in a situation of forced choices that personally took away any drama from the scene.

can I be even vaguely worried about not seeing Jill again? but even the romantic effect is compromised, Jill brought us there for that, to say goodbye, not even to ask us for our version, she has already decided to accept Tybalt's advice/blackmail

this episode is gonna be a fuck fest :ROFLMAO:
I'd say the whole second season was pretty much that.

Reactions: SomboSteel

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes