Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You're going to be able to fuck Jill before Bella and that's a fact. James is going to return before you can seal the deal and then your going to have to wait another year just to see that relationship progress.

Bella is the Endgame.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You're going to be able to fuck Jill before Bella and that's a fact. James is going to return before you can seal the deal and then your going to have to wait another year just to see that relationship progress.

Bella is the Endgame.
No biggie, there's plenty of other stuff to do and other games to play until then.

Reactions: kazaf

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Bella is the Endgame.
You're very optimistic if you think you will get anything past tit-sucking or groping with Jill before season 3. IMO, DPC's going to leave her as the last one to get the D. Also, it would be illogical if making out like 2 episodes ago things were going too fast for her and now suddenly in ep.7 she's jumping on MC's dick.

I have already mentioned it in my ep. 7 prediction that either James will appear after MC and Bella had sex and catches them together on their bed and the episode ends or he shows up at the end of the episode and visits Bella and that's how the episode ends.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I mean sure it kinda makes sense but in my opinion i don't think he'll ever come back. He doesn't need to be physically present to play a role on her route.
I feel like he needs to, at the very least, return to annul the marriage or have a divorce. Otherwise the marriage is always going to be this thing over Bella's head regardless. That, imo, is a much needed step in Bella getting over James.

That said, what you're saying here is very different than this insistence that he's dead. That I don't get. I do get the notion that he doesn't need to be physically present in the story.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Bella is the Endgame.
I see you're back with your shit takes.

James is fucking dead so stop mentioning him.
Why would James be dead? Bella asking him to come back because she forgives him makes no sense if he's dead.

EDIT: Well he could be dead UNKNOWN to Bella. That could be a thing. But that seems like a weird twist to take her story.
Man, she forgave him and she hope he forgave her as well and wants him to come back, so your theory clicks in place very good, huh?
I mean sure it kinda makes sense but in my opinion i don't think he'll ever come back. He doesn't need to be physically present to play a role on her route.
No way DPC is going to miss the drama shitstorm James' return will cause. I think that he will use him one way or another in Bella's storyline.
I believe James is dead too.

I think Bella isn't handling it very well (extremely badly actually).

But there's not enough evidence for either side of the coin on this one, i.e. there is no evidence except the ramblings of a crazy woman.

So I don't know that anyone should be telling anyone not to raise their theory (unless you were joking, in which case it went over my head).

Hell, there are some crazy motherfuckers (term of endearment of course) putting out far less plausible theories here, and they are entitled to do so too.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
this is still slated to release at April right?
Was never really "slated" as it was never DPC that said it. People here just predicted it might based on the status updates.

My question in EP7 are pretty obvious.
  1. What happens next with Josy, Maya and MC?
  2. Will Mona stay, will she leave, will she come back?
  3. What happens to Cathy?
  4. What information will we get on the three jobs?
Longer term questions
  1. Who all is part of the MC family tree?
  2. Whether there is a solution to the campus mess.
  3. Whether James will come back on his own or MC will find James by chance or purposeful search?
  4. Might James not want to go back to Bella and if so, why?
I asked for 3, dalli gives 4. :ROFLMAO:

We joke about it but I don’t think he’s going to do it, that would be too repetitive.
Same thing with the doomed-to-fail throuple; he did that before, so he shouldn't do it again.

Cam and ri are roommates
Edit: ri asked cam after Mayas blowup and subsequent slap in quinns face.
Actually, it was just before Maya slapped Quinn.

• Haha
Reactions: drakken and dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Same thing with the doomed-to-fail throuple; he did that before, so he shouldn't do it again.
I don't think it's fair to say it was doomed to fail in AL. They got upset (in a different way to BaDIK), then sorted their shit out, but then tragedy struck. If the throuple ends in BaDIK, I'd like to think the characters make that decision themselves (amicably or otherwise). But if one of them dies, people are definitely gonna cry "one trick pony".

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes