dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I feel like he needs to, at the very least, return to annul the marriage or have a divorce. Otherwise the marriage is always going to be this thing over Bella's head regardless. That, imo, is a much needed step in Bella getting over James.

That said, what you're saying here is very different than this insistence that he's dead. That I don't get. I do get the notion that he doesn't need to be physically present in the story.
I don't think James is dead either. But one question then arises, why he has not come back to Bella for about 3 years?

I can imagine that DPC designed the story so that MC has to search for James or finds him by chance.:unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean sure it kinda makes sense but in my opinion i don't think he'll ever come back. He doesn't need to be physically present to play a role on her route.
but if he doesn't come back, the closure cannot be complete.

they will have to see each other in person to get a divorce.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I don't think James is dead either. But one question then arises, why he has not come back to Bella for about 3 years?

I can imagine that DPC designed the story so that MC has to search for James or finds him by chance.:unsure:
Well, thats pretty much what Bella's story is almost entirely about, isn't it? (That, and the teased "REAL reasons behind her personality/behavior)

That he left, I don't find so strange. Its not exactly an uncommon story to hear about husbands to just up and leave due to some big problem with their spouse. Its sad, but it happens. Dads gotta go buy cigarettes. The only question is what was the inciting event(s).

Reactions: dalli_x

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
I feel like he needs to, at the very least, return to annul the marriage or have a divorce. Otherwise the marriage is always going to be this thing over Bella's head regardless. That, imo, is a much needed step in Bella getting over James.

That said, what you're saying here is very different than this insistence that he's dead. That I don't get. I do get the notion that he doesn't need to be physically present in the story.
Him coming back for a divorce would be okay but i still think she can get over James without him coming back. I think DPC will make MC's job to help her through her problems. Maybe he isn't dead though i personally belive so, it's not a theory or anything but it just feels like that, i'm probably wrong though

No way DPC is going to miss the drama shitstorm James' return will cause. I think that he will use him one way or another in Bella's storyline.
I agree. DPC can't keep the M&J drama going forever so he needs to find something else otherwise how is he going to get 15-20 episodes out of this ?

Maybe he hasn't been gone for 3 years? Bella only said that she hasn't felt for a man like this in 3 years, that doesn't mean James has been away that long

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think it's fair to say it was doomed to fail in AL. They got upset (in a different way to BaDIK), then sorted their shit out, but then tragedy struck. If the throuple ends in BaDIK, I'd like to think the characters make that decision themselves (amicably or otherwise). But if one of them dies, people are definitely gonna cry "one trick pony".
It was doomed to fail in the sense that the player had no choice in it working out or not because of the house fire; they were about to enter into that relationship and then you could only save one of them.

In BaDIK, I would hope that such a relationship would not be another unwinnable situation, that no matter what you do and what choices you make that there is no path for it. In this sense, it would be similarly "doomed to fail" because the game would be built to not let it work out and this is what I hope DPC doesn't do again because this would also be a "one-trick pony" move if they promise another throuple relationship that you can't have at the end.

The 3 years thing that Bella mentioned is not necessarily how long James has been gone, it's just how long it's been since she's felt this horny for a man. James could only have been gone for a few months, for all we know.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You're very optimistic if you think you will get anything past tit-sucking or groping with Jill before season 3. IMO, DPC's going to leave her as the last one to get the D. Also, it would be illogical if making out like 2 episodes ago things were going too fast for her and now suddenly in ep.7 she's jumping on MC's dick.

I have already mentioned it in my ep. 7 prediction that either James will appear after MC and Bella had sex and catches them together on their bed and the episode ends or he shows up at the end of the episode and visits Bella and that's how the episode ends.
The only thing stopping Jill and MC at this point is the tybalt blackmail and thats it, DPC seems to be getting near the end of that relationship route whereas we haven't even begun with all the issues bella has.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Him coming back for a divorce would be okay but i still think she can get over James without him coming back. I think DPC will make MC's job to help her through her problems. Maybe he isn't dead though i personally belive so, it's not a theory or anything but it just feels like that, i'm proably wrong though
I'm with you, to be honest. I'd prefer it if DPC doesn't bring him back. Maybe have James' presence through papers sent in the mail or something. He's got a new life, wants divorce papers signed, so he sends someone to serve Bella. I dunno.

I just think its such an obvious give narratively for him to show up that there's no way DPC doesn't bring him in.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Based on Bella's marriage photo, how old do you think she was when she got married?

She looks a lot younger than she is now, but slightly more mature than when she was in college.

She said she started college 18 years ago (hence the assumption she's 36 now), so let's say she got married 5 years after that, based on her looks in the photo.

So she was married 13 years ago, and then her husband left her, or died, 3 years ago (after 10 years of marriage).

So it wasn't like they just didn't get along, they'd managed 10 years already.

I don't know if a marriage would break up 10 years down the track because of the death of a child (one theory), unless it was the fault of one of them (same goes with the miscarriage theory).

I'm thinking death (as in James' death) or infidelity (either party) are the only things that would end the marriage at that point.

Now there's speculation that the marriage may have ended because of Bella having a one night stand with Jill, but I'll ask you all honestly, if your wife (future or current) was making out with another woman, would you leave her or explore the possibilities?

And if he did leave her (for whatever reason), apart from being a little harsh, Bella enjoys a fairly healthy lifestyle (wine with friends, yoga, reading) plus she's a teacher as well as the librarian. Would a person with this kind of healthy lifestyle be all nutty about a husband that left 3 years ago?

When a marriage breaks up, denial, hurt and anger are common initial reactions, followed by acceptance and then moving on (moving on doesn't necessarily mean going off looking for a new partner, but it means letting go of the old one).

But death, death is different. You don't hate the person for dying (although some people think this at some point in their grief, but they don't harbour it for long), and although the vow is "'till death do us part", a lot of people do feel like they are cheating on a deceased spouse and take a long time to move on.

I still can't see that Bella would be pining after her husband if he left her 3 years ago. By my reckoning, he's dead.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
James coming back at this stage would be so comically cringey... More likely a cliffhanger will be seeing what's behind the door in Bella's house, her little shrine/all of James stuff. He's military so he's KIA and she blamed him at first for not coming back even though it's technically not his fault. Bella has mental health problems...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
James coming back at this stage would be so comically cringey... More likely a cliffhanger will be seeing what's behind the door in Bella's house, her little shrine/all of James stuff. He's military so he's KIA and she blamed him at first for not coming back even though it's technically not his fault. Bella has mental health problems...
What makes you say he's military? I think people have subliminally assumed that because of the hallucination the MC suffered when he was drunk at Bella's house. I don't think there's a single shred of evidence to suggest he's military.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
But wasn't there only one bed free in the HOT'S house? If so, where does that leave Josy?:unsure:
she is so little that any cupboard or a drawer is good enough!

She will be Lily roommate:love:. and Mona will move in with Maya:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1136004
can you pull those 2 threesomes? i can imagine Mona bursting in the room to find Maya and the MC at it and Maya asking for help to handle that anaconda, she is only experienced with flashlight sized phallic objects!

As for Josy and Lilly, come on when Lilly saw the MC and Josy kiss during the spin the dildo contest she as been aching for a taste of that passion! In this situation i can imagine Lilly seducing Josy getting it on and sending a sms to the MC from Josy phone telling him to show up in the next 5 minutes! The MC bursts in Josy is surprised and freezes and Lilly playing coy goes something like... well might as well, join us MC and let me taste those sweet lips of yours!

Because her comment about passion was definitely not innocent and i could taste the jealousy seasoning that came with it!

View attachment 1136020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1136022

Sorry Bella!:oops:
the theory that makes the most sense to me is that James left with Bella´s son/daughter for whatever good reason, and she feels guilty not just for whatever happened that lead to the divorce but for the loss of her child! those tits only make sense if she was at one time breastfeeding! This way she lost a child but the child is still alive, and perhaps Jill did got involved with Bella and drove an even further wedge between James and Bella marriage!

if the kid was small enough that room is a nursery that serves as a storage place for James stuff or it was a Child´s bedroom (although if that is the case Bella and James are terrible parents...) and currently serves as a storage place for James stuff and others!

What I really want to know in Episode 7 is if the cafeteria is going to start serving British food.

View attachment 1136021
in France that is considered a form of torture! So all british who can cook are war criminals!
but if he doesn't come back, the closure cannot be complete.

they will have to see each other in person to get a divorce.

after 7 years without showing up she can ask for a divorce no questions asked! well some will be asked as trying to contact him so they know she did not axed him to death....

threesome with a side dish of orgasm to Rhyona on Room 4 of the hot house coming right up!
MOVE IT PEOPLE ITS AN EMERGENCY!

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Based on Bella's marriage photo, how old do you think she was when she got married?

She looks a lot younger than she is now, but slightly more mature than when she was in college.

She said she started college 18 years ago (hence the assumption she's 36 now), so let's say she got married 5 years after that, based on her looks in the photo.

So she was married 13 years ago, and then her husband left her, or died, 3 years ago (after 10 years of marriage).

So it wasn't like they just didn't get along, they'd managed 10 years already.

I don't know if a marriage would break up 10 years down the track because of the death of a child (one theory), unless it was the fault of one of them (same goes with the miscarriage theory).

I'm thinking death (as in James' death) or infidelity (either party) are the only things that would end the marriage at that point.

Now there's speculation that the marriage may have ended because of Bella having a one night stand with Jill, but I'll ask you all honestly, if your wife (future or current) was making out with another woman, would you leave her or explore the possibilities?

And if he did leave her (for whatever reason), apart from being a little harsh, Bella enjoys a fairly healthy lifestyle (wine with friends, yoga, reading) plus she's a teacher as well as the librarian. Would a person with this kind of healthy lifestyle be all nutty about a husband that left 3 years ago?

When a marriage breaks up, denial, hurt and anger are common initial reactions, followed by acceptance and then moving on (moving on doesn't necessarily mean going off looking for a new partner, but it means letting go of the old one).

But death, death is different. You don't hate the person for dying (although some people think this at some point in their grief, but they don't harbour it for long), and although the vow is "'till death do us part", a lot of people do feel like they are cheating on a deceased spouse and take a long time to move on.

I still can't see that Bella would be pining after her husband if he left her 3 years ago. By my reckoning, he's dead.
I know what you mean.

The partner who has been abandoned has a harder time and suffers longer because he doesn't know the reason and can't find closure mentally.

With the death of a partner, the funeral is a from of closure, because people can say goodbye to the deceased.

And my guess is that the former happened to Bella.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
You have to go a lot further back in the story. There's a scene in the library where the MC says that if he had known then what he knows now he would have called for help. We still don't know what he knows now. His being drunk and stupid and unable to get into a locked room doesn't tell us anything. Bella being into it until she hears Jill might tell us more. We really need to know what the connection is between Bella and Jill. That will probably tell us what happened to James.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes