fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Lots of theories and questions going in to Ep 7, so I have 2 interesting questions for everybody:
  1. If you could have only 3 things get answered in Ep 7, what would they be?
  2. If you could have only 3 things advance/become clearer but not get answered yet, what would they be?
For getting an answer, in no particular order of importance, mine would be:
  1. What's in Bella's locked room
  2. Who posted the Cathy pic
  3. Who are Sage's family
And for what gets advanced but not answered yet would be:
  1. What the conversation between Bella and Jill in Ep 5 was referring to
  2. What's going on with Chad
  3. Who the MC's mother's family are
I'll happily admit, that I am somewhat overconfident when it comes to these things and simply can not imagine the story taking a turn that would not lead to Vinny being connected to the attack on Quinn and Nick (and thus indirectly Vinny again) being connected to the Cathy cluck. Not saying "Vinny is definitely the mastermind" but I can not see him not being the active party, when it comes to these 2 plotlines.

So I will go with:
1. What secret is Sarah keeping for Melanie, if Melanie isn't Chads sidegirl?
2. What are Lilies true intentions? She seems to be too observant and interested to be someone that's "just there for the education" like she claims. Some private connection to one of the big players in the plot? Vinnies business-partner? Undercover cop? Eldritch abomination? :ROFLMAO: I can't put my finger on what it is, but something about her seems off.
3. I would usually just +1 your "What is in Bellas locked room?" here but just for the sake of adding something else: Who is the person that was walking in front of MCs window at night and watched MC, Josy and Maya during their threesome? Burke?

As far as plot advancement goes:
1. Not why (I assume it's his drugtrade causing him issues) but how Vinny left. Was the expelled? Was he put in a position where he had to leave to avoid legal troubles? Did someone (Tommy? Maybe Quinn?) rat him out? I'm pretty sure a tiny bit of information would go a long way to uncovering Vinnies motivations.
2. Why did MCs first roommate (forgot his name, it's been too long since last update xD) ever leave/get removed from the Jocks?
3. Same as yours: Who is the MC's mothers family or simply what was her lastname before she married MCs dad? (at least I figure they were married, but I don't actually recall if the game ever touches on that, so it doesn't have to be the case)

Reactions: ename144

picasso00

Jul 16, 2019
The blackmail is already very forced.
If Tybalt asked Jill for something more, something beyond being seen around with him, how could Jill ever agree to it? Tybalt doesn't have much room for manoeuvre, he had to hope that Jill would re-evaluate him, starting from a good opinion anyway (despite Bella's opinion, in the end Jill basically trusts Tybalt).

At the first serious advance Jill could only stop him, and at that point what would be the point of going ahead with the blackmail?

Theoretically, if we didn't go to the picnic, Tybalt still has some chance of success, but I don't think so.
after such words, it becomes a pity for Tybalt. Most likely he is in love with Jill. Jill, in turn, shows himself to be a fool, who put him in the friend zone. poor tybalt, forced to fuck a watermelon and go to blackmail so that Jill would somehow pay attention to him

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Found it

From what I see in the rooster images from DPC, episode 7 does not avance much in time maybe 1 or 2 days at most, and the MC are working at the Pink Rose and if you fucked Nicole and Sandy when they arrive when they are preparing to open the bussines they tell the MC in front of the DIKS "Last night was amazing" I just wanted to see their reactions in that moment :ROFLMAO:
For Ep 6, we had 8 Clucks (one of which was on an optional path) and that episode spanned a total of 5 in-game days, and so far we have 11 Clucks for Ep 7. So, if we look at it from that perspective, I think we might see quite a bit of time pass, probably another week including the weekend or most of it.

When Ep 7 starts, it will be the Week 3 Friday night (Day 19). This party for the HOTs, and likely the DIKs as well, will probably happen the following Saturday (Day 27) because I don't see Sage staging a miraculous recovery overnight to be ready to party this Saturday (Day 20), plus it would give them adequate time to prepare. Maybe she'll take the weekend to recover and be bright and breezy on Monday.

So this Ep will probably go up to that party and then either a bit of Sunday or the whole Sunday since we've seen a few "day after the night before" Clucks.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'll happily admit, that I am somewhat overconfident when it comes to these things and simply can not imagine the story taking a turn that would not lead to Vinny being connected to the attack on Quinn and Nick (and thus indirectly Vinny again) being connected to the Cathy cluck. Not saying "Vinny is definitely the mastermind" but I can not see him not being the active party, when it comes to these 2 plotlines.

So I will go with:
1. What secret is Sarah keeping for Melanie, if Melanie isn't Chads sidegirl?
2. What are Lilies true intentions? She seems to be too observant and interested to be someone that's "just there for the education" like she claims. Some private connection to one of the big players in the plot? Vinnies business-partner? Undercover cop? Eldritch abomination? :ROFLMAO: I can't put my finger on what it is, but something about her seems off.
3. I would usually just +1 your "What is in Bellas locked room?" here but just for the sake of adding something else: Who is the person that was walking in front of MCs window at night and watched MC, Josy and Maya during their threesome? Burke?

As far as plot advancement goes:
1. Not why (I assume it's his drugtrade causing him issues) but how Vinny left. Was the expelled? Was he put in a position where he had to leave to avoid legal troubles? Did someone (Tommy? Maybe Quinn?) rat him out? I'm pretty sure a tiny bit of information would go a long way to uncovering Vinnies motivations.
2. Why did MCs first roommate (forgot his name, it's been too long since last update xD) ever leave/get removed from the Jocks?
3. Same as yours: Who is the MC's mothers family or simply what was her lastname before she married MCs dad? (at least I figure they were married, but I don't actually recall if the game ever touches on that, so it doesn't have to be the case)
I can answer ur first number 2, Lily likes fucking with quinn simular to the way quinn likes fucking with everyone else.
Edit: plus she knows a games being played and already told cam they they should watch out for their fellow sisters and giving where she works, in that line of work those girls watch out for each other, its pretty common.

Last edited:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
after such words, it becomes a pity for Tybalt. Most likely he is in love with Jill. Jill, in turn, shows himself to be a fool, who put him in the friend zone. poor tybalt, forced to fuck a watermelon and go to blackmail so that Jill would somehow pay attention to him
Poor Tybalt is like Gollum. We should pity him instead of hate him.

Tybalt is a snob and a jerk, but unrequited love definitely sucks no matter who you are. Not everyone gets to be MC with his huge Dik and instant charm/charisma. In the eyes of those we are interested in, some of us are destined to be merely background characters in the visual novel we call life :cry:

Reactions: picasso00

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The whole Tybalt blackmailing Jill is not about love. Tybalt is the typical snob who wants to have a status symbol with Jill Royce. That he once sniffed Jill's panties only proves that the guy is not quite right in the head. Also, don't forget that Jill has a nice life insurance policy as an inheritance from her sister.
This is what I wanted to say but lacked the mental fortitude at the time when the discussion was taking place.
What I wouldn't give to sniff Jill's panties after a session of Yoga

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The whole Tybalt blackmailing Jill is not about love. Tybalt is the typical snob who wants to have a status symbol with Jill Royce. That he once sniffed Jill's panties only proves that the guy is not quite right in the head. Also, don't forget that Jill has a nice life insurance policy as an inheritance from her sister.
There are guys in love do that too. Being a pervert does not somehow mean he can't also be in love with Jill.

One of my high school classmates used to steal panties of one the girls during PE when he could be sneaky enough, and he was madly in love with her. She found out, beat the shit out of him with her friends, two weeks later they were dating. Now they've been married over a decade.

I honestly think Tibbs is stupid and moronic enough to think he can manipulate Jill into loving him through the blackmail because he thinks he's charming and suave enough.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Have you guys just ever been a total bitch to Sage? Like when she sits at your table in ep1 don't even look at her. When Chad grabs her like the alpha he is just quietly sit back and eat your plastic burger and watered down coke.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think it's all about prestige and money. It's not that stupid that Tybald thinks he can get away with blackmail. And if he does, DPC has made a mistake with the names. Then Tybalt should be called Stan Laurel. (Dick and Doof) :ROFLMAO:
I definitely think thats part of it. Like, he's in love with her partly because of the prestige and money. But its also pretty obvious he's actually just infatuated with her as well.

Both are true.

Have you guys just ever been a total bitch to Sage? Like when she sits at your table in ep1 don't even look at her. When Chad grabs her like the alpha he is just quietly sit back and eat your plastic burger and watered down coke.
ShabbyForsakenKrill-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: spl00sh321
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes