Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Exactly. This whole Tybalt nonsense can be resolved rather quickly by having Jill make it very clear to Tybalt that she isn't interested in him and to leave him alone or else. But that obviously won't happen because the plot demands otherwise.
Hrmmmm. Now that Tibbs is in blackmail mode, WOULD he just back off like that? I kind of see Jill explicitly and strongly saying she's not interested just ending up with Tibbs smugly going something to the effect of "well thats a shame. I guess I won't be able to stop Trevor anymore. Too heartbroken, see?" And on it goes.

At this point, I don't think Tibbs cares about Jill's intent. He wants her. He'll have her, one way or the other. Like, he's not a lovestricken fool now. He's blackmailing her. He knows what he's doing.

Reactions: ename144

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hrmmmm. Now that Tibbs is in blackmail mode, WOULD he just back off like that? I kind of see Jill explicitly and strongly saying she's not interested just ending up with Tibbs smugly going something to the effect of "well thats a shame. I guess I won't be able to stop Trevor anymore. Too heartbroken, see?" And on it goes.

At this point, I don't think Tibbs cares about Jill's intent. He wants her. He'll have her, one way or the other. Like, he's not a lovestricken fool now. He's blackmailing her. He knows what he's doing.
It's pretty clear that Jill has never told Tybalt off or made it very clear to him that she has no interest in him in the time that they've known each other which is why Tybalt believes he has a chance with her. Had Jill properly rejected Tybalt and asked to be left alone would Tybalt have bothered trying to get under her good grace or even attempt to blackmail her? I doubt it.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
But it doesn't. DPC "forgets" his own rules for the sake of drama. Case in point, a student assaulting Cathy in the middle of day in a place full of witnesses results in nothing meanwhile the protagonist being attacked in the night ends up resulting in a shitstorm involving all the theachers, a frathouse and Jill.

Precisely. DPC always go for the cheap drama first. It is the same pattern of his previous game.

Look i like the game. It has amazing renders, soundtrack and some characters are actually well written but i would be lying if i said the story is on par with the rest. I already played way too many games here to believe on that.
we didn't see what happened after that, for all we know she could of said/done something about it, hell it could of had to do with his punishment when he jumped mc. again their private conversation after mc left wasn't shown it. basically it wasn't covered, so we don't know. which means at least at this point, story wise its not important.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
we didn't see what happened after that, for all we know she could of said/done something about it, hell it could of had to do with his punishment when he jumped mc. again their private conversation after mc left wasn't shown it. basically it wasn't covered, so we don't know. which means at least at this point, story wise its not important.
but beyond that, its a avn. a story. its not reality. if u want reality then there's a whole big world out there.:ROFLMAO:
No idea what you're talking about but a story doesn't need to be "realistic" to be well written.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It's pretty clear that Jill has never told Tybalt off or made it very clear to him that she has no interest in him in the time that they've known each other which is why Tybalt believes he has a chance with her. Had Jill properly rejected Tybalt and asked to be left alone would Tybalt have bothered trying to get under her good grace or even attempt to blackmail her? I doubt it.
Oh. You mean, told him before blackmail. I thought you meant after. Yeah, I can't disagree there. Tibbs' attention would be on someone else had she firmly let him down earlier.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
im not sure jill knows how to be mean.:ROFLMAO:

edit: then again tydbol is probally the type that would need it to be said brutally blunt.:LOL:

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
"Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice."

Probably already been talked about but thats stupid. Only time it really fucks up if its at the end of an episode. Hopefully somebody can enable it again. I'm not sure if there is a direct console command for it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The blackmail is already very forced.
If Tybalt asked Jill for something more, something beyond being seen around with him, how could Jill ever agree to it? Tybalt doesn't have much room for manoeuvre, he had to hope that Jill would re-evaluate him, starting from a good opinion anyway (despite Bella's opinion, in the end Jill basically trusts Tybalt).

At the first serious advance Jill could only stop him, and at that point what would be the point of going ahead with the blackmail?

Theoretically, if we didn't go to the picnic, Tybalt still has some chance of success, but I don't think so.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That begs the question, exactly how much of Bella & MC's relationship is Jill aware of? :unsure: Obviously she doesn't know about the sexual stuff, but have we ever seen the two discuss MC beyond Jill's dates with him and MC getting in trouble? Does Jill even know about the dinner date? Does she know that MC has potentially spent the night with Bella prior the slumber party the three of them had? I honestly never paid much attention to it, but Jill clearly picked up on something between MC and Bella when the topic of Bella's favourite song came up. I wonder just how "shocked" Jill will be when she finds out MC has been diddling her best friend.
Jill certainly suspected something, and strangely in the sixth chapter they reset the interactions, until then we had always seen them together, in the sixth it doesn't happen.
I'd say she either doesn't know or pretends she doesn't know, a lot depends on what Bella's marriage problem is, if it was something trivial (for example James being away on business) Jill probably can't believe Bella could be having an affair with someone else (MC included)

by far the most dramatic moment is brewing.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The blackmail is already very forced.
If Tybalt asked Jill for something more, something beyond being seen around with him, how could Jill ever agree to it?
Start small, normalize, increase. Normalize, then increase again. And again, and again, until you reach where you want to be. Thats how manipulation works. You can brute force your way, sure, but incrementally working up gives you more gains.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Jill certainly suspected something, and strangely in the sixth chapter they reset the interactions, until then we had always seen them together, in the sixth it doesn't happen.
I'd say she either doesn't know or pretends she doesn't know, a lot depends on what Bella's marriage problem is, if it was something trivial (for example James being away on business) Jill probably can't believe Bella could be having an affair with someone else (MC included)

by far the most dramatic moment is brewing.
After all the inner monologs going on with her, all the lead up. it being something trivial would be a huge fuck you to the players. im pretty the backlash would rival that of al's.:ROFLMAO:

But seriously I don't see it being something trivial.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Start small, normalize, increase. Thats how manipulation works. You can brute force your way, sure, but incrementally working up gives you more gains.
But in fact the only way Tybalt has is to get Jill to like him, to take advantage of their time together to make himself a good option for her. a way he completely blew (at least in the case of the picnic) by lying to her.

He can't force anything and above all it's not like he has all this time at his disposal, even the subject of the denunciation can't be put off for too long...

After all the inner monologs going on with her, all the lead up. it being something trivial would be a huge fuck you to the players. im pretty the backlash would rival that of al's.:ROFLMAO:
I think in the end it will be something mundane, like a big fight due to betrayal, where big words were exchanged (for which Bella forgave him and hopes he forgave her) after which James chose to momentarily walk away with an excuse like a job opportunity somewhere.

a betrayal is eventually a trivial reason for crisis in a couple

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
But in fact the only way Tybalt has is to get Jill to like him, to take advantage of their time together to make himself a good option for her. a way he completely blew (at least in the case of the picnic) by lying to her.

He can't force anything and above all it's not like he has all this time at his disposal, even the subject of the denunciation can't be put off for too long...

I think in the end it will be something mundane, like a big fight due to betrayal, where big words were exchanged (for which Bella forgave him and hopes he forgave her) after which James chose to momentarily walk away with an excuse like a job opportunity somewhere.

a betrayal is eventually a trivial reason for crisis in a couple
Depends on what was done. Typically one doesn't leave unless it was something big. Even if its a huge fight, its over something big or their relationship is just dysfunctional and thats not healthy either.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Like I mentioned earlier, I don't think Tibbs cares about Jill's intent anymore. He's blackmailing her, and he knows it. He's past Jill coming around, now he's forcing it.

The very fact that he's blackmailing her now throws out any potential of Jill coming around to him, beyond some stockholm syndrome shit. So now, he's getting what he wants, his way. Which brings us back to "start small, normalize, increase.

The key point to all this that you're missing, felice, and this is the answer to all your "but it won't work" questions: Tibbs is a fucking moron.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Can someone please tell me what time story happens? Like all of it so far in a couple days, weeks, months? Thank you.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes