Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Have you guys just ever been a total bitch to Sage? Like when she sits at your table in ep1 don't even look at her. When Chad grabs her like the alpha he is just quietly sit back and eat your plastic burger and watered down coke.
That's what a Coward/Beta would do
Real men fight even when the opponent's a Goliath

picasso00

Jul 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "dalli_x, post: 5537225, member: 101274"]
Думаю, все дело в престиже и деньгах. Это не так глупо, что Тибальд думает, что ему удастся избежать наказания с помощью шантажа. И если он это делает, DPC ошибся с именами. Тогда Тибальта следует называть Стэном Лорелом. (Дик и Дуф): РОФЛМАО:
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
if it's all about money, what's the point in fucking a jill photo watermelon? I don’t think he would be proud of it, telling her, look what I did with the watermelon - you want to have a threesome with us

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
she blushing. :PogChamp:
Even though Jill blushes. Man can also blush due to shame. The expression on her face looks as if she is unhappy. Honestly, the body is great, but I don't like the facial expression at all.

I just had a thought about the title of EP7. What if "True Colors" does not mean that another reveals himself. What if MC reveals himself? :unsure:

A lot of EP6 was hidden decisions made about the LIs.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

View attachment 1137712
It's a very nice render, but to me, all I see is more blue balling. This may be the scene where the boob sucking/groping takes place (from the poll), but you know Jill is going to put a stop to that right quick. There is no way she is going to let her first time with MC be in a dirty pond or on the bug-infested, slippery grass. Jill ain't no Caroline.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Even though Jill blushes. Man can also blush due to shame. The expression on her face looks as if she is unhappy. Honestly, the body is great, but I don't like the facial expression at all.

I just had a thought about the title of EP7. What if "True Colors" does not mean that another reveals himself. What if MC reveals himself? :unsure:

A lot of EP6 was hidden decisions made about the LIs.
I think thats supposed to be her sultry "come hither” face. And it just looks weird.

Jill fans are going to be having heart attacks if Tibbs is already manipulating her into undressing like this.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think thats supposed to be her sultry "come hither” face. And it just looks weird.

Jill fans are going to be having heart attacks if Tibbs is already manipulating her into undressing like this.
The joke is, you're getting dressed. Jill upper body shines.And the expression on her face is clearly sad or unhappy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes