drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I also assume that Dawe is behind the blackmail of Chad. Dawe wants the presidential title from Chad. But Dawe has forgotten that he is dumber than a meter of dirt road.
There's no way dawes smart enough to put that together.

But without Rusty there is no free money for all the things they do, the rest would have to spend more of their money for the common things, food, drinks, parties, the house... in other words less available for drugs.
This is why I thought it might be heather wanting Tommy to be top dog. Not thinking about rusty being the bankroll. She was way more worried about Tommy getting in trouble than anyone else.

I'm still not convinced she's only a side dish. There's still time to make her a main course. Of course, it will involve a lot more writing to do that since her character is so far off the rails. The MC likes her but they have very little in common.
More than you think. There's a reason she can't help herself with mc.

So, what does Queen gain?
Free high, money, and ability to compete with vin.

That takes some imagination since street people who deal in marijuana and cocaine don't deal in steroids. Steroids are a controlled substance and it requires a DEA license to obtain them. They are also heavily regulated. It's pretty easy to figure out how a college-age girl would get birth control pills. But I'm not sure Chad was ever buying his PEDs from Quinn. The two dirtbags she was buying form are far too low class to be dealing in Schedule 1 controlled substances. Maybe that's where Troy comes in. Maybe he was thrown out because he refused to buy that crap from either Vinny or Quinn.
Ud be surprised how easy Chinese shit is to get.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think DPC will keep the game real enough that some things won't be possible. My question is when do the choices start mattering? Up til now it seems like no matter what the MC does everything is copacetic.
there have already been many choices and for now they have remained definitive, let's say that you are allowed not to choose and to take almost all the girls forward

in the second chapter you choose if you want to be Sage's fuckbuddy, for now it's a choice you can't take back afterwards
at the third you decide whether or not to go to Bella in the library, also irreversible
at the fourth Maya and Josy decide whether to trust you for the trouple
at the fifth you can definitely refuse Jill
at the sixth depending on several factors Quinn is accessible or not...

I would say that there have already been choices

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I actually have to agree with DaBigD here. That was the "pussy test" . The context is important. There is an another time where you can take the "high road ". It is the moment When you ask Jill out on a Date in front of Tybalt.
Be a chick, might sound lame, but in that moment, that " Tybalt, Always a pleasure" Comment from MC is morally more superior, than mocking him.

However, it does not matter what was before it, but that Slap from Tybalt, is disgusting. He basically Slap the MC like he is a lesser human, That exactly how Tybalt see the others, who are not rich , socialy lower than him, His privelge behaviour need to be check on that moment, and put him in to his place.
It's all good, I respect your difference of opinion.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
DPC

One good way to end branching is to store its outcome as a variable and use it later to affect the story. It’s an easy way to introduce a system where choice matters, and it allows you to kill branches without making the player feel they did something for nothing, as the choice is respected later on in the game.
So, we're just supposed to guess if the choices the MC makes have a major impact, a minor one, or no impact whatsoever on future events. In that case, I demand a third option for every choice:

"Fucked If I Know"

Reactions: DaBigD

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not sure we can attribute the blackmailing of Chad and Dawe to part of some scheme to place the Tri-Alphas under supervision and an assault on Quinns customer base.

Whoever did it could not foresee that Chad would go out looking to fight with the MC or even if they somehow saw it as a high probability worth the risk of showing their hand then it might not of even got back to the counsellors if it had been for Auntie Jill's meddling.

As we don't know exactly what was in Chads letter then all we have are the photo's sent to Dawe and if the intent of both letters was the same then it was to make the AAA's and the DIK's 'go to war' so who profits from that?

Dalli time - In addition to her medicinal and restaurant lines of work, Quinn also runs a local glazing business and therefore she profits everytime a dildo is launched through the air.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think DPC will keep the game real enough that some things won't be possible. My question is when do the choices start mattering? Up til now it seems like no matter what the MC does everything is copacetic.
If he does it like AL then he'll let you do as much as you want for the majority of the game and it will just be near the end where the hammer may fall and decisions need to be made.

anyone hav a specific date and hour when this shit releasing,no other game is updating cuz they wait for this one to fade off
No.

So, we're just supposed to guess if the choices the MC makes have a major impact, a minor one, or no impact whatsoever on future events. In that case, I demand a third option for every choice:

"Fucked If I Know"
That's how it was with AL. Decisions that seemed totally inconsequential and just seemed like the kinds of things you could do in any other adult game turned out to be hugely impactful in determining whether you got an ending with a LI or not.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
If he does it like AL then he'll let you do as much as you want for the majority of the game and it will just be near the end where the hammer may fall and decisions need to be made.

That's how it was with AL. Decisions that seemed totally inconsequential and just seemed like the kinds of things you could do in any other adult game turned out to be hugely impactful in determining whether you got an ending with a LI or not.
I recently downloaded AL but have not played it, as you can undoubtedly tell. I kind of suspected that was how DPC operates.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What decisions are you referring to?

Apart from the one the next day with Ana, they all seem pretty explicit to me.

Reactions: MyTimeHasCum

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
25 n over. Ugh millenials
Well, even though there are a shitload of us old fuckers playing these games in real life, it does seem to be unpopular to make the game characters older than 21. I get the sense DPC is an old fucker himself and he doesn't necessarily relate to the youth of 2021. Some of the stereotypes and references he uses are dated.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What decisions are you referring to?

Apart from the one the next day with Ana, they all seem pretty explicit to me.
Basically any decision that involved you doing anything with another female character during and after the trip to the cabin. Sleeping around was his downfall even though he was not yet in a committed relationship with any of them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Basically any decision that involved you doing anything with another female character during and after the trip to the cabin. Sleeping around was his downfall even though he was not yet in a committed relationship with any of them.
ah,ok, but I wouldn't say they are unexpected consequences...

when you are at the cabin for the game you are already bound to Meghan, regardless of what you think as a player

and some betrayals are actually a requirement to get to some LIs

while there are choices that seem important and instead are practically useless (killing Melissa's stepfather for example...)

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Here's the II Guide To MC character development:

Can he fuck her?
Did he fuck her?
Will he fuck her?
Is he a fucker?

Everything in the game should revolve around answering these important questions.

Someone DPC won't ban is welcome to pass this knowledge along. :p

Reactions: Casmyr

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
when i pplayed AL i noticed a few changes between the first few chapters and the last few chapters. the player inputs over time went from many choices, to almost non existant choices, he started off with decision makeing ganeplay choices, but towards then end, the last few chapters were like watching a movie. nothing for the player to do. but overall its a good story, albeit dark and moody in someplaces. run it play it. then pick the smurf path.(my favotrite path)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes