Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
and I was not even imply this in this specific comment of mine :ROFLMAO:.

but the fact that you thought about this by your own, is prove me right, that deep down , not only you believe it's possible, but you are as guilty as I am and you wanting it to happen. :ROFLMAO::devilish:.
View attachment 1145783
You're the one who keeps mentioning Josy and Jill in the same sentence and are always talking about how they'll "surprise" people.

Knowing your thoughts on them, it's easy to read between the lines.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
What's with the manbun hate??
You got a manbun, don't you? YOU DO!! You rock a manbun.

It is impossible to know the context of words on the internet without knowing the person using the words.

I think the biggest problem here is that most of you have been here a long time and you have had a long time to learn enough about each other to understand the context of each other's posts. I am relatively new here and not a frequent user of these types of forums or of forums in general. I'm sure there's an unspoken etiquette in using this forum that extends beyond the forum rules. I'm sure I don't know it. I'm sure most of you do. I'm sure part of the reason we don't understand each other's humor is because there are things that people who use these forums regularly don't expect from other users of these forums, one of which is probably language which is hard to decipher. Intent is impossible to determine without asking and undoubtedly no one wants to have to ask every time I post. So, let's approach this from the perspective of me being the new person or the outsider trying to learn how to fit in rather than the perspective of someone just looking to be a disruption because it's possible.

We all enjoy this game or we wouldn't be here.
As far as unspoken etiquette, I say whatever's on my mind about the game and sometimes other topics in here. I was born without a filter and I'm kinda glad of that. I do use a lot of emotes and gifs though, and my real life personality is pretty much exactly like my personality on here.
You are correct in saying that for the most part, we kinda understand the context of each other's posts... it seems everyone regularly posting here has a certain personality that's to be expected in their posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Charles Leclerc

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I'll come here to post the first half of the mega link. Let them guess the rest
hahaha.

although we are both vassals under the High King DPC. hopefully he doesn't remove our crowns anytime soon, for certain "illegal actions" that we take from time to time :sneaky:

Reactions: Casmyr

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
But can I at least be with the one I saved? Oh... this game was so emotional for me. I hope Broken Dreamers that I will start now won't be that sad.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
hahaha.

although we are both vassals under the High King DPC. hopefully he doesn't remove our crowns anytime soon, for certain "illegal actions" that we take from time to time :sneaky:
I don't mean to flex on you guys but like I'm in the credits
Bruh only call yourself a king(jk) if your name is in the game credits like mine. I do not fear the ban hammer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But can I at least be with the one I saved? Oh... this game was so emotional for me. I hope Broken Dreamers that I will start now won't be that sad.
Yes, just don't fuck around at or after the trip to the cabin with anyone other than Megan and Melissa if you want one of them.

Reactions: -Riona-

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
We will find out in 2024 in episode 14 :ROFLMAO:. I hope we all long lived enough for it.:cool:(y)
Putting on the fantasy glasses.

If a Josy/Jill threesome was to happen, it would be sooner rather than later.

Episode 7 - Drive a permanent wedge between Josy and Maya
Episode 8 - ??????
Episode 9 - Josy/Jill threesome
Episdoe 10 - Hide the dead bodies after Bella caught them with MC

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes