Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You know, maybe it's just me, but I don't see, or even need, this game having lots of threesomes with girl combos who a) don't seem like they'd do that, and/or b) don't have any kind of link/connection to each other beyond the MC.

Maya/Josy, Quinn/Riona, Quinn/Camila, Riona/Camila, Sarah/Melanie, Nicole/Sandy, Nicole/Lily, Jade/Cathy, Bella/Jill, these are threesomes that I see as ones that fit within the game as it relates to the connection between the characters, but Jill/Josy, or Bella/Jade, or Maya/anyone other than Josy, or Sage/any girl, are the kinds of threesomes I just don't see happening in this game because the pairings don't seem very likely.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
You know, maybe it's just me, but I don't see, or even need, this game having lots of threesomes with all sorts of girl combos, especially girls who a) don't seem like they'd do that, and b) don't have any kind of link/connection to each other beyond the MC.

Maya/Josy, Quinn/Riona, Quinn/Camila, Riona/Camila, Sarah/Melanie, Nicole/Sandy, Nicole/Lily, Jade/Cathy, Bella/Jill, these are threesomes that I see as ones that fit within the game as it relates to the connection between the characters, but Jill/Josy, or Bella/Jade, or Maya/anyone other than Josy, or Sage/any girl, are the kinds of threesomes I just don't see happening in this game because the pairings don't seem very likely.
3 words:

Dee N Gee

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You know, maybe it's just me, but I don't see, or even need, this game having lots of threesomes with girl combos who a) don't seem like they'd do that, and/or b) don't have any kind of link/connection to each other beyond the MC.

We don't know enough about any of these characters to draw any of those conclusions. We're three weeks into a story that will likely span a school year(9-10 months) if Pinkcakes picks up the pace.

What we think is possible now, going into episode 7 can be very different than what we think can happen going into episode 10.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

I'm personally holding out for a Bella/MC/Jill threesome. It's a fruitless dream probably, but a man can have hope ;)

Reactions: kazaf

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
MC has a "relationship" with Maya. How strong is this, is kind of up to the player. more or less. It's one of the legit complain about ep4 and MC generally, that even if the players avoid Maya as much as possible, and only spend the necessary time with her, MC is still act like its the end of the Fucking World when Josy arrive.
but I don't think he has stronger bond with her than any other girl or character in the game, if you not specifically on those paths. Remember you can even choose to not warm Maya about Quinn.

so we will see, May's dad sudden appearance is all too suspicious, as I said exactly in the right time. and I love Josy but she can go any direction. and to be fair with me, tis not more absurd than lots of your's theories :ROFLMAO:.
Josy and Jill are gonna surprise some peoples for sure. it's all very basic storytelling
I agree with you that it is very suspicious that the father shows up. But I assume that the father was contacted by someone who knows Josy and Maya. I categorically exclude MC. Derek certainly wasn't either. Tommy, however, hates Josy and also knows Maya for a long time, which we learned in EP5, when Maya and the MC was on the way to Josy and her father. In EP6 you could choose to have the FakeID or not and go to the bar with Tommy. What if Tommy was intentionally trying to lure the MC away?
There is also a cluck from Tommy. There Tommy writes that it is or was the first and last father son day. In my humble opinion, this is very suspicious.

However, since you want to have Josy all to yourself, I'll tell you how it will come to the separation.

I think that all three will meet the father and there will be decided whether Josy and Maya separate. I remind you at this point of the HOT list. Making out with a girl was crossed out. Josy will see this video when she gives it to Arieth. The video scares Josy a lot.Maya, on the other hand, gives the impression that she is not aware of any guilt. Now it all depends on who Maya made the video with. And I know I'm being polarizing again, but there are way too many hidden clues that it could have been the MC or Quinn. The clues from the MC can be found from EP1 to EP6 and there are also clues for Quinn.

screenshot0001.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I agree with you that it is very suspicious that the father shows up. But I assume that the father was contacted by someone who knows Josy and Maya. I categorically exclude MC. Derek certainly wasn't either. Tommy, however, hates Josy and also knows Maya for a long time, which we learned in EP5, when Maya and the MC was on the way to Josy and her father. In EP6 you could choose to have the FakeID or not and go to the bar with Tommy. What if Tommy was intentionally trying to lure the MC away?
There is also a cluck from Tommy. There Tommy writes that it is or was the first and last father son day. In my humble opinion, this is very suspicious.

However, since you want to have Josy all to yourself, I'll tell you how it will come to the separation.

I think that all three will meet the father and there will be decided whether Josy and Maya separate. I remind you at this point of the HOT list. Making out with a girl was crossed out. Josy will see this video when she gives it to Arieth. The video scares Josy a lot.Maya, on the other hand, gives the impression that she is not aware of any guilt. Now it all depends on who Maya made the video with. And I know I'm being polarizing again, but there are way too many hidden clues that it could have been the MC or Quinn. The clues from the MC can be found from EP1 to EP6 and there are also clues for Quinn.

View attachment 1145898

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love Maya's little bee outfit. Too cute. Maybe I can get her to make buzzy bee sounds during sex. :unsure:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: dalli_x

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

This doesnt awake something on you?

914082_SageMCRoom03O-lepew.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's like DPC himself doesn't care about Maya anymore :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1145614
last chapter's banner was so good, how bad is this one.....

I think that the eggs deposited by the parasite in Bella's head are about to hatch, it has never been so big...
Jill with her usual ugly smile
Josy if it wasn't for the smile she could have been lying on the coroner's table with a dead fish eye....
Sage is love always and in any case...

I'd say Maya is lucky to be absent...

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes