Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Happens in every single thread on F95 to be honest. Just had to make a post like this yesterday in Intertwined.

Way too many people with such an unhealthy attachment to these VNs any critique of them is treated like a personal insult.

I enjoy BaDIK a lot, it's my favorite VN in this space, but it's far from perfect.
tenor - 2021-04-16T202607.053.gif
...bye...

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
BaDIK first, then CoBD afterwards to decompress, because CoBD likes to think it has a lot of drama, but it's honestly a lot less stressful than this game and much more formulaic.
I'm jumping at any of them that get released first.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Strong Meh out of 10......
Understood. Thanks. I'll spend my Mega download GB's elsewhere then. But what's the big hoopla then? Why is this game so insanely popular, and why has f95zone been continuosly promoting it on their main page for centuries now? I don't think I have come across a game thread on here with more comments than this one.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Understood. Thanks. I'll spend my Mega download GB's elsewhere then. But what's the big hoopla then? Why is this game so insanely popular, and why has f95zone been continuosly promoting it on their main page for centuries now? I don't think I have come across a game thread on here with more comments than this one.
Fell for their joke, I see? :ROFLMAO:

Truthfully, this is a 10 out of 10, that's why it's so popular. Try it and and you'll see why. ;)

Reactions: MustFap9000

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think someone is jerkin' your gherkin' here because this is the game to download unless you know of one where the girls actually show up at your door.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
BaDIK first, then CoBD afterwards to decompress, because CoBD likes to think it has a lot of drama, but it's honestly a lot less stressful than this game and much more formulaic.
I prefer CoBD's aesthetic more but BaDIK's characters are better. Someday we gonna get a happy mix of the two.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Me: no maya on the banner, haha maya fans are gonna be so pissed

Also me: No Quinn... fuckfuckfuckfuck i'm so pissed, what have i done of my youth, my life sucks, this world sucks i hate humanity, i hate this earth, why god whyyyyyyyyyyyy..
Quinn was never an LI though, just a side chick. Not sure why so many people are interested in her as a character either considering how rotten she is. A majority of the bad things happening in this game are due almost entirely to her deceptive actions. Anyone's MC that has anything to do with her is going to experience some rather bad endings from catching an STD/STI, getting caught up in her drug/prostitution ring, being used as a scapegoat by quinn if she thinks she could use the drugs she had to keep to frame the MC or someone close to him.

Tommy could be jealous that quinn chose to fuck the mc and he could end up doing something pretty bad (not as likely since he does seem to respect the dik code). I just don't see anything good coming from any interaction with her character or with any of the side chicks that are prostituting themselves. I also don't see anything good coming from interaction with Bella considering there's a possible psychotic break for her in the future of the game's development.

Any interaction with Jade or Cathy is going to end badly too, Jade because that's adultery and unprofessional conduct on both her and Cathy's part as college professors. I see some good in regards to Jill but also some bad considering she doesn't respect the MC enough to let him deal with his personal problems with Chad and the fact she's proven more than once to be naive enough to believe everything tybalt tells her. Sage has some stalker level behavior for spying on chad and wanting the MC to help her, which could lead to a bad end if she doesn't listen to reason and move on.

Josy and Maya only deceived the MC cause they had no clue what they actually were wanting from themselves or from the MC, on their part there's really no malicious intent and they're even willing to walk away from the HOTs since Maya can't get the tuition. Best ending is likely going to be with those two, Sage or Jill so long as specific choices are met for each LI. Honestly, i think many people are setting themselves up for severe disappointment and are going to experience the same frustration as they did with acting lessons cause they're not even remotely considering the type of story DPC likes to weave, that of a tragedy (to the extreme).

Reactions: dalli_x

Nanimonai

Mar 14, 2019
You probably get trolled ma dude. :ROFLMAO: To answer your question, it is one of the best game out there. It is great, totally worth it.

Nov 12, 2020
OK. Fair enough. It's true...
View attachment 1145980

But maybe...
View attachment 1145926

I wouldn't want fellow posters to be yelling at me:
View attachment 1145929

Since you claim you're new...
View attachment 1145851

However,
View attachment 1145892

Here are just a few personal suggestions for this forum. Are you ready?
View attachment 1145810

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jezus, how long did it take you to make this post?
3 photos in and I would already start complaining about doing it for free

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes