dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Why? Tommy doesn't know that Josy and Maya are a couple, let alone the problems with Maya's Dad.

Not suspicious at all. Tommy was the MC's DIK Father during Hell Week, but now that's over and the MC is officially a DIK, they are DIK Brothers, so Tommy's time as his "Father" is over.

Because she has Josy. That's who she made out with.

Arieth is looking at the videos of them with the MC. That particular render is seen if the MC stayed with Maya in Ep 3 so the video Arieth is likely looking at is the one with Maya and the MC where she gave him the thighjob and that's why Josy looks so shocked, because she's seeing how far these two went before she arrived.

She had to buy that, not use it.

I'll admit seeing something like all 5 main LIs at the same time with the MC would be hot, or the MC with half a dozen HOTs at the same time, but these and other such fantasy orgies, threesomes, foursomes, just don't feel like they would fit this particular game, even if we are still early enough in that we can't say for sure what they may or may not do later.

The thing with Bella and Jill is that I could see it being just a one-time thing that will not be repeated, and any possible relationship with both at the same time would be a proper sharing relationship where they both see him separately, hve sex with him separately, but never do anything as a throuple. Therefore, I don't see Jill as having any interest in a woman as what happened with Bella was a genuine mistake and she has no interest in other women.
Since it is once again a somewhat longer explanation, I will use a spoiler. In the explanation there are also pictures that are considered as evidence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
OK. Fair enough. It's true...
View attachment 1145980

But maybe...
View attachment 1145926

I wouldn't want fellow posters to be yelling at me:
View attachment 1145929

Since you claim you're new...
View attachment 1145851

However,
View attachment 1145892

Here are just a few personal suggestions for this forum. Are you ready?
View attachment 1145810

Full credit for this one. One of the best and most creative uses I've seen of screenshots.

Reactions: kazaf and OFT

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
I think someone is jerkin' your gherkin' here because this is the game to download unless you know of one where the girls actually show up at your door.
Jerkin' ma gherkin' huh? You're funny. HA! Never heard that phrase before. But Imma run with it. I'll be jerkin' them gherkins from now til sunday. Thanks mate.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Understood. Thanks. I'll spend my Mega download GB's elsewhere then. But what's the big hoopla then? Why is this game so insanely popular, and why has f95zone been continuosly promoting it on their main page for centuries now? I don't think I have come across a game thread on here with more comments than this one.
Don't give your judgment on the game with one comment that could be sarcastic as well as true.
If you not sure about this game let me tell you some main thing about it, so you can make a more informed decision.
MC is a young guy who starts his first year at college and the atmosphere is of a college comedy movie with some drama and mystery added to it. If you enjoy college comedies you will love this game, if you hate these comedies you will probably hate it and if you are indifferent you will enjoy it for hot girls and good animations.
You might hate some characters that the developer wants players to love, but you also might like characters you supposed to despise.
For me the game is 8/10 maybe even 8.5. It is very good game way above average. I would say try it out.

Reactions: SAFFID

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What are the benefits of Neutral Affinity?
as a neutral you have no problem with any of the LIs, you can continue to hang out with all of them (if you are not Chick you lose a scene with Jill, if you are not DIK you lose some relationship points with Sage)

if in the future there is another affinity decision like the one in chapter 4, as a neutral it will be easier to move to where you want to go.

Reactions: KleptoJr

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Since it is once again a somewhat longer explanation, I will use a spoiler. In the explanation there are also pictures that are considered as evidence.

Then with whom ?
fuck a guy, thing job and make out with guy
"When mc returns from stripe club, in the morning he read from maya letter "If you don't remeber what you did last night we are good or some thing like that"".

Cay you explain this list and what maya did . . . mc or your suspected character.

Reactions: dalli_x

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Don't give your judgment on the game with one comment that could be sarcastic as well as true.
If you not sure about this game let me tell you some main thing about it, so you can make a more informed decision.
MC is a young guy who starts his first year at college and the atmosphere is of a college comedy movie with some drama and mystery added to it. If you enjoy college comedies you will love this game, if you hate these comedies you will probably hate it and if you are indifferent you will enjoy it for hot girls and good animations.
You might hate some characters that the developer wants players to love, but you also might like characters you supposed to despise.
For me the game is 8/10 maybe even 8.5. It is very good game way above average. I would say try it out.
Thanks mate. I'll give it a go. But I'm holding you personally responsible! :) Nah, fam. Just kiddin. Ain't nuttin but water offa duck's bollocks.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Again, why? All Tommy knows is that they are friends and we have nothing, no hints, no dialogue, nothing to suggest that he knows they are a couple or that he knows anything about Maya's Dad trying to keep them apart, so Tommy has no motivation to do anything that would "hurt Josy" when he doesn't know what their circumstances are.
Read the post. There is evidence listed that Maya met Tommy and Monica. That Maya also visited Josy at home. This proves that Tommy knew her before.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5569733

What I am writing now is not evidence. But possibilities.

Therefore, there is a possibility that he knew about Josy and Maya's relationship. There is a possibility that Tommy may have also informed Maya's father about Josy and Maya's relationship.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Compare your picture with Josy background in the banner. Even through the extreme use of soft focus, you can see that the rooms are different.
They're actually very similar and this will be a room in the HOT house.

Also, as has been noted before, female characters looking into camera happens when they're looking at the MC, so this won't be a Josy flashback since she'll be looking at the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020

Come on, don't play dumb.
I am tired of your bullshit

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
You know, maybe it's just me, but I don't see, or even need, this game having lots of threesomes with girl combos who a) don't seem like they'd do that, and/or b) don't have any kind of link/connection to each other beyond the MC.

Maya/Josy, Quinn/Riona, Quinn/Camila, Riona/Camila, Sarah/Melanie, Nicole/Sandy, Nicole/Lily, Jade/Cathy, Bella/Jill, these are threesomes that I see as ones that fit within the game as it relates to the connection between the characters, but Jill/Josy, or Bella/Jade, or Maya/anyone other than Josy, or Sage/any girl, are the kinds of threesomes I just don't see happening in this game because the pairings don't seem very likely.
I'm also not very interested in a threesome galore but something you said caught my attention. If I ever get a Lily/Nicole threesome I will scream and walk out because you can't top that.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Read the post. There is evidence listed that Maya met Tommy and Monica. That Maya also visited Josy at home. This proves that Tommy knew her before.

What I am writing now is not evidence. But possibilities.

Therefore, there is a possibility that he knew about Josy and Maya's relationship. There is a possibility that Tommy may have also informed Maya's father about Josy and Maya's relationship.
can you at least make a little effort, when you makes theories, and not just talk all bullshit and just put words after each other? :ROFLMAO:. come on , I know you better than this:cool:(y).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Except that you selectively seem to have missed one very important part of that conversation:

screenshot0251.png screenshot0252.png screenshot0253.png
Tommy, Monica, and Pete only knew Maya as a friend of Josy's, nothing more.

If I consider the above and Tommy knew about the Josy/Maya relationship, maybe the newer throuple variant, he could have called the father again to hurt Josy. He just had to lure MC away. Maybe a nasty plan of Tommy?
Even if he knew about it, how on Earth would he know about Maya's Dad let alone know how to contact him? It does not make any sense.

Maya definitely did not do this task with Josy. In EP5, this task is done on the list. The first scene with sex scene of Josy and Maya is in EP6. Maya thought on a picture in the scene that she missed it.
Maya also had to prove that she made out with a girl. This video is when on Maya's cell phone. There is the same scene where Arieth does not have two cell phones in her hand. But that would only make sense if someone already had proof of a task.
As -VQueS- rightly pointed out, she did it twice in front of her HOT Mother in Ep 4, and even if that wasn't enough, she could have done it with Josy at any time after Ep 4 and before Ep 6.

There I give you that she should buy that. But the question is, for whom and for what?
To embarrass her by having her go to a sex shop to buy one.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Except that you missed one very important part of that conversation:

View attachment 1146149 View attachment 1146150 View attachment 1146151

Tommy, Monica, and Pete only knew Maya as a friend of Josy's, nothing more.

Even if he knew how about it, how on Earth would he know about Maya's Dad let alone know how to contact him? It does not make any sense.

As -VQueS- rightly pointed out, she did it twice in front of her HOT Mother in Ep 4, and even if that wasn't enough, she could have done it with Josy at any time after Ep 4 and before Ep 6.

To embarrass her by having her go to a sex shop to buy one.
You sure love feeding don't you?

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes