But maybe...
View attachment 1145926

I wouldn't want fellow posters to be yelling at me:
View attachment 1145929

Since you claim you're new...
View attachment 1145851

However,
View attachment 1145892

Here are just a few personal suggestions for this forum. Are you ready?
View attachment 1145810

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You win, sir. Somebody pin this post to the mainpage already!

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Agreed and I rewarded OFT with a like. Crazy huh

By the way, from a woman's (maybe lesbian's) perspective. Who is the best girl in the game in your eyes?
Well, just so there's no confusion about it I'm a straight girl. I just employ a large number of lesbians.

I'm more into realism than fantasy so the closer a character is to my own life experience the more I can relate to her. When you ask who is the best girl I don't know if you mean by looks (subjective) or by personality (also subjective). I mean I guess if I were a guy I would be interested in each one for different reasons, but obviously some more than others.

Sage is probably the most grounded character. Yes, there was the Chad thing but she's got the least baggage. Bella is probably the most interesting character of the known LI. What really is the back story with James? Jill will probably turn out to be a hard choice in a future episode (maybe this one, Episode 7) but as of now she's just kind of there. I reserve judgment on her.

Maya and Josy are the two that really make little sense to me. I get that the MC was attracted to Josy in the beginning but she wasn't exactly honest with him (lie of omission) and when he found out that should have been the end of it. When he found out it was Maya that should have been the end of her. Lies should end a relationship. Liars lie. It's not a one-time thing. It's a habit.

There are other characters I would like to see get more potential as LI but it's not going to happen. Nothing's going to happen with Jade beyond casual sex. Stephen is already an adulterer and she was screaming at him about it but she's one, too. Cathy could have been a LI but DPC chose not to go in that direction.

I think almost everyone agrees Quinn and Riona should have been LI but it seems they've been relegated to side chick status. Nicole is one that could have been a LI but that's not happening either. That one is going to come to an abrupt ending of some type.

I guess if I had to choose one LI over the others I would go with ...

only because I think she is going to have the most interesting story when all is said and done.

Jan 24, 2020
Well, just so there's no confusion about it I'm a straight girl. I just employ a large number of lesbians.

I'm more into realism than fantasy so the closer a character is to my own life experience the more I can relate to her. When you ask who is the best girl I don't know if you mean by looks (subjective) or by personality (also subjective). I mean I guess if I were a guy I would be interested in each one for different reasons, but obviously some more than others.

Sage is probably the most grounded character. Yes, there was the Chad thing but she's got the least baggage. Bella is probably the most interesting character of the known LI. What really is the back story with James? Jill will probably turn out to be a hard choice in a future episode (maybe this one, Episode 7) but as of now she's just kind of there. I reserve judgment on her.

Maya and Josy are the two that really make little sense to me. I get that the MC was attracted to Josy in the beginning but she wasn't exactly honest with him (lie of omission) and when he found out that should have been the end of it. When he found out it was Maya that should have been the end of her. Lies should end a relationship. Liars lie. It's not a one-time thing. It's a habit.

There are other characters I would like to see get more potential as LI but it's not going to happen. Nothing's going to happen with Jade beyond casual sex. Stephen is already an adulterer and she was screaming at him about it but she's one, too. Cathy could have been a LI but DPC chose not to go in that direction.

I think almost everyone agrees Quinn and Riona should have been LI but it seems they've been relegated to side chick status. Nicole is one that could have been a LI but that's not happening either. That one is going to come to an abrupt ending of some type.

I guess if I had to choose one LI over the others I would go with ...

only because I think she is going to have the most interesting story when all is said and done.
I agree, the fact she has a major secret that will gradually unfold and i think it may lead to something that is emotional just like in Acting Lessons. it will be interesting to see what Bella and Jill's history is.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
Since it is once again a somewhat longer explanation, I will use a spoiler. In the explanation there are also pictures that are considered as evidence.
wqhy is it , that when dali goes to prove his theorys, he has screenshot evidence of things ive never seen? does he have a diifferent game than me? is he paying extra for a duluxe edition. ivwe run many different paths over and over different ways and ive never seen the screenshots he posts. am i alone in this? do others think the same?

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
what a generous mother Quinn!!! :cry:

she helps her beloved daughter through the ordeal, but no one gives her credit for it. and after putting her through a course that has greatly improved Maya, she would also find her a job to pay for college

misunderstood and misinterpreted

but there's still time:cool:
In the other hand she terrible punished her by making her to have sex with they guy she wanted to fuck. The horror.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I agree, the fact she has a major secret that will gradually unfold and i think it may lead to something that is emotional just like in Acting Lessons. it will be interesting to see what Bella and Jill's history is.
It was a difficult choice because I also really like

but I just don't see how that would work out considering she's going to

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I apologize in advance if I'm being a bit more explicit now and some people can't handle it.

I'm beginning to wonder if the word possibilities has a different meaning in English?

Definition of possibilities is the realizability of an object, process or state in the practical or theoretical sense.

I present evidence that gives a possibility for realizability in the theoretical sense. In many of my theories I write that they are possibilities or assumptions.

Some (not all) should read various texts (not only mine) with reference to the above definition. Then one should think about it, under reference of the above definition, and answer.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
one thing about Jill's upcoming lewd scenes worry me. I fear DPC gonna be asshole and He will use his 50-100% percent type sex scenes, based on how high your RP is with Jill :ROFLMAO:.
I counted We can have 28 RP point with Jill in the first 6 episode. now to me this is 18-20 RP point with her, because some decision give negative, and some require specific Status for that ...
if He gonna be Jerk with this , and I can only get 50% because I don't have enough RP point, God I'm gonna be so pissed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
one thing about Jill's upcoming lewd scenes worry me. I fear DPC gonna be asshole and He will use his 50-100% percent type sex scenes, based on how high your RP is with Jill :ROFLMAO:.
I counted We can have 28 RP point with Jill in the first 6 episode. now to me this is 18-20 RP point with her, because some decision give negative, and some require specific Status for that ...
if He gonna be Jerk with this , and I can only get 50% because I don't have enough RP point, God I'm gonna be so pissed :ROFLMAO:
That's a good point, I didn't have enough RP with Josy in there hangout scene in ep6 and couldn't touch her underwear

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes