InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I apologize in advance if I'm being a bit more explicit now and some people can't handle it.

I'm beginning to wonder if the word possibilities has a different meaning in English?

Definition of possibilities is the realizability of an object, process or state in the practical or theoretical sense.

I present evidence that gives a possibility for realizability in the theoretical sense. In many of my theories I write that they are possibilities or assumptions.

Some (not all) should read various texts (not only mine) with reference to the above definition. Then one should think about it, under reference of the above definition, and answer.
Some of your theories are implausible given facts already in evidence in the game. A theory, in scientific terms, is a general proposition not self-evident but proved by a chain of reasoning; a truth established by means of accepted truths.

Having said that, some people here are far more up on every minute detail of the game than others. I readily admit I don't remember a lot of the small details of the game because they seem unimportant, at least at the time. There are some others here who have probably counted the hairs on each girl's head.

I would call your ideas hypotheses, which stems from the same root origin as the word hypothetical. A hypothesis is a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
one thing about Jill's upcoming lewd scenes worry me. I fear DPC gonna be asshole and He will use his 50-100% percent type sex scenes, based on how high your RP is with Jill :ROFLMAO:.
I counted We can have 28 RP point with Jill in the first 6 episode. now to me this is 18-20 RP point with her, because some decision give negative, and some require specific Status for that ...
if He gonna be Jerk with this , and I can only get 50% because I don't have enough RP point, God I'm gonna be so pissed :ROFLMAO:
Cheat

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
what a generous mother Quinn!!! :cry:

she helps her beloved daughter through the ordeal, but no one gives her credit for it. and after putting her through a course that has greatly improved Maya, she would also find her a job to pay for college

misunderstood and misinterpreted

but there's still time:cool:
I find myself in a bewilderment. I think I hate and love you in equal measure. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but I just don't see how that would work out considering she's going to graduate three years ahead of the MC.
But that, as far as I see it, is the point.

She'll develop feelings for him but logically know that it can't last since she'll be graduating and more than likely moving away from B&R. So you'll see her continue to be his FWB, all the while swallowing her feelings and keeping up the pretense that it's just casual, even when the MC starts talking to her about other girls he's seeing. Until eventually, probably near the end of the game when he's now several months in, maybe into the 2nd semester, she'll explode like a pressure cooker and tell him she loves him but that it's stupid since she'll be leaving and he's just started.

All this will lead to the cliche "last to the airport", Can't Hardly Wait style ending where, if he chooses her, he'll go after her even though she already left and tell her that he's in love with her and doesn't want to let her go. Basically, this is what the Zoey flashback was all about; to foreshadow him not letting that happen again.

I apologize in advance if I'm being a bit more explicit now and some people can't handle it.

I'm beginning to wonder if the word possibilities has a different meaning in English?

Definition of possibilities is the realizability of an object, process or state in the practical or theoretical sense.

I present evidence that gives a possibility for realizability in the theoretical sense. In many of my theories I write that they are possibilities or assumptions.

Some (not all) should read various texts (not only mine) with reference to the above definition. Then one should think about it, under reference of the above definition, and answer.
It's the difference between 'possibility' and 'probablility'. Your "possibilities" deal in extraneous details, often entirely made up details, and connect dots that aren't there, so the probability of them being true is very low especially given that the known details presented by the game are very contrary to your "possibilities".

Many of the things that you see as "suspicious" and that feed your theories of interconnectivity and conspiracy, often have very common sense answers or are entirely irrelevant elements of the game. There's such a thing as looking too deeply at this game and I'm afraid that's what you do an awful lot.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
one thing about Jill's upcoming lewd scenes worry me. I fear DPC gonna be asshole and He will use his 50-100% percent type sex scenes, based on how high your RP is with Jill :ROFLMAO:.
I counted We can have 28 RP point with Jill in the first 6 episode. now to me this is 18-20 RP point with her, because some decision give negative, and some require specific Status for that ...
if He gonna be Jerk with this , and I can only get 50% because I don't have enough RP point, God I'm gonna be so pissed :ROFLMAO:
If all DPC does with JIll is make her one of these arrow straight boring monogamous relationships he should have left her out of the game. Six episodes in, the MC looks at another girl once and no Jill pussy for you! Fuck that. I hope that's not true because it's a complete waste of a character in this game. If he's doing that he could have made Quinn or Riona a LI instead.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
But that, as far as I see it, is the point.

She'll develop feelings for him but logically know that it can't last since she'll be graduating and more than likely moving away from B&R. So you'll see her continue to be his FWB, all the while swallowing her feelings and keeping up the pretense that it's just casual, even when the MC starts talking to her about other girls he's seeing. Until eventually, probably near the end of the game when he's now several months in, maybe into the 2nd semester, she'll explode like a pressure cooker and tell him she loves him but that it's stupid since she'll be leaving and he's just started.

All this will lead to the cliche "last to the airport", Can't Hardly Wait style ending where, if he chooses her, he'll go after her even though she already left and tell her that he's in love with her and doesn't want to let her go. Basically, this is what the Zoey flashback was all about; to foreshadow him not letting that happen again.
I guess that's what bothers me about it. There's no good way for DPC to close that out. I guess he could have Sage stay in school and work on her Master's or Doctorate until the MC graduates but he's not writing another three years of dialogue. We're only two weeks into the semester. So, what you say makes sense in that context. We might even see Chad come crawling back to her at some point. If that happens I have to assume the RP will determine if she stays with the MC or goes back to Chad. Or maybe Chad is a done deal and the RP will determine if she stays with the MC after she graduates or not. But the MC taking off to be with Sage doesn't seem to jibe with his "being a DIK." Her staying around makes more sense in the context of the game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, as I wrote here, there aren't actually that many points you can lose with Jill from being a certain Affinity/Status, but the hangout really takes a knock to the points if you don't do it.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
So basically if you're low RP you get the kiss in the upcoming episode, but no tongue?

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Definition of a hypothesis

A hypothesis is an assumption formulated in the form of a logical statement whose validity has not been proven or verified, but which is suitable for explaining phenomena. The hypothesis must be verifiable on the basis of its consequences; if it is verified, it is then, depending on the result, either proved or verified or disproved.

Given the gaps in the history of Being a DIK, a lack of evidence arises, which would doom any hypothesis to failure from the outset.

Definition of Theory

A theory is generally a knowledge gained by thinking in contrast to knowledge gained by experience. In science, theory refers to a system of scientifically justified statements that serves to explain sections of reality and the underlying laws and to make predictions about the future. In the humanities disciplines, such as philosophy (philosophy of science) or mathematics (theory (logic)), the term is correspondingly more narrowly defined.
In common usage, the term theory is often equated with the unproven thesis.

A theory is more suitable by the lack of proof, because it cannot be proved or verified or disproved by single or few proofs. The author creates an alternative and the reader can decide for himself whether he accepts this alternative or not.
"I potato therefore I yam." - Confuseus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Definition of a hypothesis

A hypothesis is an assumption formulated in the form of a logical statement whose validity has not been proven or verified, but which is suitable for explaining phenomena. The hypothesis must be verifiable on the basis of its consequences; if it is verified, it is then, depending on the result, either proved or verified or disproved.

Given the gaps in the history of Being a DIK, a lack of evidence arises, which would doom any hypothesis to failure from the outset.

Definition of Theory

A theory is generally a knowledge gained by thinking in contrast to knowledge gained by experience. In science, theory refers to a system of scientifically justified statements that serves to explain sections of reality and the underlying laws and to make predictions about the future. In the humanities disciplines, such as philosophy (philosophy of science) or mathematics (theory (logic)), the term is correspondingly more narrowly defined.
In common usage, the term theory is often equated with the unproven thesis.

A theory is more suitable by the lack of proof, because it cannot be proved or verified or disproved by single or few proofs. The author creates an alternative and the reader can decide for himself whether he accepts this alternative or not.
That's all well and good, but the thing is that when it comes to these theories of yours, it's like a scientist saying, "I believe aliens exist", and other scientists say, "Prove it", but rather than prove the existence of aliens, the scientist starts coming up with hypotheses on how the aliens live, what their culture is like, what kind of language they might speak, and all sorts of other other extraneous details rather than actually provide any evidence or logical basis for their initial theory based on known and provable facts.

Why not? Has Jill ever seen a dick? Wait. She's seen Tybalt. Let me rephrase. Has Jill ever seen a cock?
Only if the MC showers with her.

ep4_after_tennis45.jpg

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Bruh don't prude shame Jill

Is Jill asexual? or like really really naive
Not asexual, Isabella must have eaten the P like a starving artist trying to pump their Soundcloud before they called off whatever they had going. MC also awakened her DAP in episode 5.

I think she really is just extremely prudish... Which still doesn't make sense to me when you consider the MC's anime-tier sex drive which is why I assume in 2077 Jill's personality is going to flip.

In a real world scenario Jill & MC would never work as it stands.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, as I wrote here, there aren't actually that many points you can lose with Jill from being a certain Affinity/Status, but the hangout really takes a knock to the points if you don't do it.
Hmm, Interesting THX. But I calculated the moments where I get negative points. or dont get all. asking Josy to show the back side of her Dress. , Jill, give me negative when I say Chad not attacked me, -point when I peek, don't get point for not warning her about her Top. although I probably go back and replay it form ep 5 Sunday morning , to fix some slight mistakes. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-04-16 23-49-54-77.png
I have a very specific play the way I play the game. It was my very first playthrough when I went with just by my gut feeling, and since then I combine this with a walkthrough.
I dont have a Chick or Dik path , I have one path that moves the scales as the game progress. the only turning point I have is the library , I have a save for not being on Josy and Maya, but everything is the same. I think thats gonna be the one were I choose Sage over Jill, since I also having the Quinn scene in ep 6 there.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Being a DIK and City of Broken Dreamers new updates in one week.
The next week is going to be legendary.
Barney Stinson Legendary GIFs | Tenor
What are Philly's updates like? Does he release one chapter at a time? As one chapter of Being A DIK is maybe the equivalent of 5 City Of Broken Dreamers chapters. If it's 5 months for similar length chapters to everything else in COBD then it's not worth jumping back in yet.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
That's all well and good, but the thing is that when it comes to these theories of yours, it's like a scientist saying, "I believe aliens exist", and other scientists say, "Prove it", but rather than prove the existence of aliens, the scientist starts coming up with hypotheses on how the aliens live, what their culture is like, what kind of language they might speak, and all sorts of other other extraneous details rather than actually provide any evidence or logical basis for their initial theory based on known and provable facts.

Only if the MC showers with her.

View attachment 1146290
She does look like that's the first time she's seen one. :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Surely I can't be the only who think Josy looks somewhat evil in that Ep. 7 banner/header image... Or maybe I'm just reading into it too much

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes