Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
However, "probability" does not exclude "possibility" until there is indisputable evidence against the "possibility."

Since I can look at myself also self-critically, it is quite conscious to me that I concentrate sometimes too intensively on a detail and lose thereby the big whole from the eye.

But in relation to my last theory, there are some proofs, which imply several possibilities. This in turn creates a status quo with other theories that can neither be proven nor disproven. Thus there is more than only one alternative and the readers must decide themselves which alternative they would like to accept or not.

I have no problem to debate about my or other theories. However, decency and respect for each other should be maintained at all times during the debate. In a discussion, this goes without saying.
You have to understand that you asking people to use common scene.
It's good to be right and being a wrong mean you are trying and that is really important but you also have to understand the way people behave where is very low level of accountability represent what they relay are. society and their family play big role in that also.
After the choice of belief, human being lost the capability of asking question to them self because that goes against their own core existence.
Personally i don't think there is any thing wrong with telling what you think and no body put gun one head of anybody to answer you so if any body try to insult, understate try are trying to demonstrate how intelligent and while trying to be superior for just answering you and it's OK too, let them be but best thing is never loss your self in the process of discussion because that is represent you are not a child any more.

Last edited:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Based only on render counts DPC has pumped out 3.5x in the same amount of dev time.

They're not even remotely comparable imo. DPC has him beaten six ways to Sunday.
They're not really the same type of game. I'm not sure comparing the number of renders alone explains the differences. I'd guess Philly spends a lot more time on each render than DPC does.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Actually, thats's what we're asking dalli to do.

They're not really the same type of game. I'm not sure comparing the number of renders alone explains the differences. I'd guess Philly spends a lot more time on each render than DPC does.
Philly appears to spend more time on their animations because they're longer and more detailed than DPC's. Also, their renders are more detailed with lots of different lighting techniques and the environments of that game are also a lot more customised.

DPC's renders, whilst good, seem like they use a lot of easy, standard lighting techniques, mostly standard environments, and simple posing, and there doesn't seem to be any post-work done in Photoshop like some other devs do to touch-up the renders.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
EP6 , The "Threesome" with Maya and Josy , Josy had this reaction if you ask Maya to do the Blowjob task.
Philly does chapter by chapter and they are shorter than this by at least of a couple of hours. CoBD is also much more linear and kinetic.

It'll be updated next week when Ep 7 is released.

Haters gonna hate. :rolleyes:

Ep 6 during the M&J "threesome". She says that if you stayed with her in Ep 2.
Oh riigght, now I remember. Thanks guys.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
While you all out here being generous answering my question, I might as well being greedy. Anyone knows the title of this track?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
As i said in my previous comment keep asking question the yourself because that lead to thinking doesn't matter about wrong and right. to explain further when elon musk said he will re land used space vehicle everybody make a jock out of it until he did it and now the new space compaction at horizon.
All i am trying to say keep thinking and evaluating your self (doesn't matter you are wrong or right)and do it again eventually you will be fine.
Because you can dedicate your self to process not the outcome.

Reactions: dalli_x

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
While you all out here being generous answering my question, I might as well being greedy. Anyone knows the title of this track?
No idea. He's got something like 100 songs in this game. You can listen to all of them by choosing Music from the main menu and clicking on each song individually.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
As i said in my previous comment keep asking question the yourself because that lead to thinking doesn't matter about wrong and right. to explain further when elon musk said he will re land used space vehicle everybody make a jock out of it until he did it and now the new space compaction at horizon.
All i am trying to say keep thinking and evaluating your self (doesn't matter you are wrong or right)and do it again eventually you will be fine.
Because you can dedicate your self to process not the outcome.
Yea, well, I think the moon is made of green cheese and smells like beer farts and I also think Josy likes green cheese and Maya likes the smell of beer farts and so they are all going to the moon to have a threesome. And you can't prove me wrong because it's just a theory!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
East German Olympians (Katarina Witt excepted) hold the all-time record for not appearing feminine. If you think Sandra Bullock is masculine, what would you call this?

View attachment 1145134
Honestly, at first glance I thought it was Sean Astin on steroids.
Manbuns are stupid regardless of sexual orientation.
Manbuns I associate with sumo wrestlers... Manbuns != sexy...
What's with the manbun hate??
It's all about support. You have to help your friends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clearly people just haven't gotten adequate support.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yea, well, I think the moon is made of green cheese and smells like beer farts and I also think Josy likes green cheese and Maya likes the smell of beer farts and so they are all going to the moon to have a threesome. And you can't prove me wrong because it's just a theory!
Like i said that guy just ask people to use common sense. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's good to be right and being a wrong mean you are trying and that is really important but you also have to understand the way people behave where is very low level of accountability represent what they relay are. society and their family play big role in that also.
After the choice of belief, human being lost the capability of asking question to them self because that goes against their own core existence.
Personally i don't think there is any thing wrong with telling what you think and no body put gun one head of anybody to answer you so if any body try to insult, understate try are trying to demonstrate how intelligent and while trying to be superior for just answering you and it's OK too, let them be but best thing is never loss your self in the process of discussion because that is represent you are not a child any more.
Unfortunately, my translator could not translate your text in a way that I could make sense of it. Bacchus has separated the crucial point and with his answer I will try to formulate a corresponding answer on my part.

If I interpret it correctly, more or less people have a problem with it that I add the appropriate context to my theories. I do this actually only to make the theory more comprehensible. My concern is not to instruct or patronize anyone. I only try to present my thoughts in a precise way.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes