Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If I interpret it correctly, more or less people have a problem with it that I add the appropriate context to my theories.
Hate to break it to you, dalli, but that's not the reason people have a problem. It's the fact that many of your theories are just made up gobbledygook that either interpret things way too much and in entirely the wrong way, and/or assess characters and character motivations in a way that is completely contrary to how the game has portrayed them.

A little bit of common sense goes a long way and many of your theories are easily debunked by such common sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares and dalli_x

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Sorry for my typical out of nowhere questions, but I need a little help with Summer's gone game. If is possible someone to PM me to ask some questions.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hate to break it to you, dalli, but that's not the reason people have a problem. It's the fact that many of your theories are just made up gobbledygook that either interpret things way too much and in entirely the wrong way, and/or assess characters and character motivations in a way that is completely contrary to how the game has portrayed them.

A little bit of common sense goes a long and many of your theories are easily debunked by such common sense.
I use my common sense. However, in my last theory, for example, I refer to a movie that DPC inspired with high probability. "Sorority boys."

DPC statements from Q&A (2020,2021) I even often include in my thoughts. Not only what inspired him, but also how he uses certain techniques to portray his story.

In that I agree with you, in that I don't focus my theory only on the one shown to us.

DPC
Is Being a DIK inspired by the American Pie movies?

I love all American Pie movies, except for "The book of love". And it's for sure a source of inspiration together with many other college themed movies. My favorite college movie that still makes me laugh is "Sorority boys". It's a hidden gem and its humor is right up my alley.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, because Jessie James seems like the kind of guy who would go for that. Or, no, wait, the other thing, he seems like the kind of guy who would kill someone who surprised him with something like that.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It's funny because a dog running in circle hoping there will be a end of it.
If i am correct he just ask not be insulting in conversation and that is common healty behaviour that doesn't require him to be right or wrong. Just put your point of view and anything that back that up and move on , where is the need to be insulting.

As i said previous comment no body pressure that anyone need to answer. It's goes all over again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
DPC

I love all American Pie movies, except for "The book of love". And it's for sure a source of inspiration together with many other college themed movies. My favorite college movie that still makes me laugh is "Sorority boys". It's a hidden gem and its humor is right up my alley.
Pinkcakes is a master of misdirection, he's not actually influenced by college rom coms but 80s gangster movies.

This is MC before he starts telling the story in act 1.

1618617895951.jpeg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DPC

:unsure: Oh man, I totally missed that in the Q&A! I don't know where I got 80s college comedies. I thought that was what DPC liked so I internet-searched some examples. I came up with Back to School and Revenge of the Nerds. I'll have to check out American Pies and Sorority boys so see what themes DPC is lifting from that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
:unsure: Oh man, I totally missed that in the Q&A! I don't know where I got 80s college comedies. I thought that was what DPC liked so I internet-searched some examples. I came up with Back to School and Revenge of the Nerds. I'll have to check out American Pies and Sorority boys so see what themes DPC is lifting from that.
Are you saying that you have entire collection of it?
My man !

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Both films are interesting and could also have been a source of inspiration for DPC.(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Jerkin' ma gherkin' huh? You're funny. HA! Never heard that phrase before. But Imma run with it. I'll be jerkin' them gherkins from now til sunday. Thanks mate.
Trust me, if you start now you'll be jerkin ur gherkin til well beyond Sunday, just for a single playthru. And this game is one of those that you really need multiple playthrus for multiple paths, for the full experience.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
as I've said previously, it is incredibly weird to check back and see no new posts after several hours. I almost get some kind of anxiety that something is wrong or something lol

is everyone alive out there?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
as I've said previously, it is incredibly weird to check back and see no new posts after several hours. I almost get some kind of anxiety that something is wrong or something lol

It always seems to calm down a lil around this time, it'll pick back up after a while.

• Hey there
Reactions: SomboSteel

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

Im watching this movie called eurotrip.
Someone asked if I watched it once. I was 2 when it came out.

Anyway got my m+j route out of the way. Going to do my b+j next and then save s+q for last.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I lightened the picture of Mona a little bit.
I think she is leaving the college. There are tears visible when you zoom in closer. But the left corner of her mouth is slightly raised. I would interpret that as a slight revenge smile. Maybe Mona was talking to someone before she left?

screenshot0004.png

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
I lightened the picture of Mona a little bit.
I think she is leaving the college. There are tears visible when you zoom in closer. But the left corner of her mouth is slightly raised. I would interpret that as a slight revenge smile. Maybe Mona was talking to someone before she left?
idk seems like a grimace to me more than a smile. but if she did plan something before leaving it would only be with Camila and lily, maybe Ashley, no?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes