shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I suspect this will be the case but given how tough a nut she has been to crack thus far the question is:

What will be the breaking point? The concert? Something sooner?
To take from Holy Bacchus's scene, it'll be when he climbs to her balcony and woos her, Shakespearean style.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omelett du fromage
Fucking fromage! :mad:

Understood. Thanks. I'll spend my Mega download GB's elsewhere then. But what's the big hoopla then? Why is this game so insanely popular, and why has f95zone been continuosly promoting it on their main page for centuries now? I don't think I have come across a game thread on here with more comments than this one.
Just read the reviews, it's less random than the potential response you'll get here. (y)

Quinn was never an LI though, just a side chick. Not sure why so many people are interested in her as a character either considering how rotten she is. A majority of the bad things happening in this game are due almost entirely to her deceptive actions. Anyone's MC that has anything to do with her is going to experience some rather bad endings from catching an STD/STI, getting caught up in her drug/prostitution ring, being used as a scapegoat by quinn if she thinks she could use the drugs she had to keep to frame the MC or someone close to him.
Guys like "taming" the bad girl. Scenes where guys are in awe of the mc, like when he's seen fucking Quinn on the roof or when his fucking of Quinn is relayed to the DIKs (by Jacob) and Tommy looks impressed (even a little jealous), totally stroke the player's ego.

Also, while Jill's progression is painful (she and the mc are literally dating but she's too awkward for their sexual relationship to progress), Quinn's progression is intriguing (she's not open about her feelings, to almost anyone, but she's slowly cracking because of the mc).

It's obvious Quinn is slowly falling for the mc. It starts off with her messing with him in the same way she messes with others (even her good friend Tommy), but the mc starts finding chinks in her armor.

Here are some scenes of the times when Quinn let her guard down around the MC:

It's true though, she's not a nice person. She uses others in an unpleasant way for her own gain or amusement, and she likes to upset people. But that's because she needs help, and the MC is the guy to help her. :cool:

will f95 zone release episode 7 on april 23
To find the latest update in this thread, always go to page 1 of the thread, hover your cursor over N7's name (no need to click), the click on the message count when it pops up. N7's latest posts will be first, look for the first one that talks about BaDIK and you will have the latest news.

It's certainly easier than scrolling back through the pages looking for something considering how fast the pages are churned out in this thread.

And the short answer to your question: Yes! :giggle:

Come on, don't play dumb.
I am tired of your bullshit
I'm not entirely sure he's playing. :p

Yeah, tryna stuff him so full of facts that he starts to see sense.
We all have different brains, each of us falling arbitrarily somewhere on the science/art (or logic/creative) spectrum. But I think the "spectrum" to be considered here is not that one... :unsure:

wqhy is it , that when dali goes to prove his theorys, he has screenshot evidence of things ive never seen? does he have a diifferent game than me? is he paying extra for a duluxe edition. ivwe run many different paths over and over different ways and ive never seen the screenshots he posts. am i alone in this? do others think the same?
All his screenshots are legit. It's just everything else that is questionable... :p

one thing about Jill's upcoming lewd scenes worry me. I fear DPC gonna be asshole and He will use his 50-100% percent type sex scenes, based on how high your RP is with Jill :ROFLMAO:.
I counted We can have 28 RP point with Jill in the first 6 episode. now to me this is 18-20 RP point with her, because some decision give negative, and some require specific Status for that ...
if He gonna be Jerk with this , and I can only get 50% because I don't have enough RP point, God I'm gonna be so pissed :ROFLMAO:
So far the RPs have been used for very small things in the past (just minor extras in an extremely low number of scenes). The spolers below list each time that they have mattered in the game so far.

Bella
Jill
Josy
Maya
Sage

Mostly it's flags that have been set after each action that dictate the course of events with the girls, not RP (so far).

What are Philly's updates like? Does he release one chapter at a time? As one chapter of Being A DIK is maybe the equivalent of 5 City Of Broken Dreamers chapters. If it's 5 months for similar length chapters to everything else in COBD then it's not worth jumping back in yet.
CoBD is an immersive game, but the update lengths pale in comparison with BaDIK. Just when you're getting into it, the chapter ends (rather abruptly for the last one). BaDIK is far more satisfying.

She does look like that's the first time she's seen one. :censored:
Her reaction seems to be because she know's it's big. That means she's got something to compare it against (her own maybe?)

as I've said previously, it is incredibly weird to check back and see no new posts after several hours. I almost get some kind of anxiety that something is wrong or something lol

is everyone alive out there?
People are probably asleep. :sleep:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Im watching this movie called eurotrip.
Someone asked if I watched it once. I was 2 when it came out.

Anyway got my m+j route out of the way. Going to do my b+j next and then save s+q for last.
lol i remember that movie. "Scotty doesn't know" would get stuck in my head forever after watching. lol fucking Matt Damon...

ive got saves for all the routes, but if i have a "main" it's the Sage route. after that its my DiK route where i fuck all the HOTs plus Quinn and hope for the best in the end :BootyTime:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
lol i remember that movie. "Scotty doesn't know" would get stuck in my head forever after watching. lol fucking Matt Damon...

ive got saves for all the routes, but if i have a "main" it's the Sage route. after that its my DiK route where i fuck all the HOTs plus Quinn and hope for the best in the end :BootyTime:
That was a pretty funny scene, especially when they sing it again on the train.

Lmao "hope for the best"
Your getting stabbed

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

Diks mine(its mainly my "quinn,ri,sage "route).
Every time I try to do a sage solo route I fuck it up because I get distracted...... I cant seem to help myself.....:ROFLMAO: (ends up mirroring my dik save)

Reactions: mojococo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Poor Scotty:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Diks mine(its mainly my "quinn,ri,sage "route).
Every time I try to do a sage solo route I fuck it up because I get distracted...... I cant seem to help myself.....:ROFLMAO: (ends up mirroring my dik save)
haha im out of likes. but i can totally relate at times :sneaky:

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
To put things into perspective IIRC from Holy Bacchus's list Quinn's sex scene alone in episode 6 had more animations then Jill's gotten so far in the entirety of the game (episodes 1-6) so far.
Unrelated, am I the only one still tripping off what's going on with Quinn's leg in her ep. 6 scene where she's grinding MC on the couch in the first animated sequence?

It's like she's grinding him while floating in mid-air. She would friction burn the shit out of herself like that, that position is almost all hips but shes moving her entire lower body for some reason like she's not on top of a whole couch.

One of those things I cant unsee

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I lightened the picture of Mona a little bit.
I think she is leaving the college. There are tears visible when you zoom in closer. But the left corner of her mouth is slightly raised. I would interpret that as a slight revenge smile. Maybe Mona was talking to someone before she left?

View attachment 1146729
I didn't think there was any other possibility. She wasn't staying in the HOT house, remember. She was still staying in her dorm room, since she was just a pledge. And Maya's dad is obviously not walking to the HOT house but the girls' dorm. So Mona is leaving her dorm. And given the context of ep6, seems pretty likely she's leaving the college and not going to the HOTs.

EDIT: Unless the twist is that she's going to suck it up, fuck Burke, and become Quinn's little whore.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Also, while Jill's progression is painful (she and the mc are literally dating but she's too awkward for their sexual relationship to progress)
Meh, for an American 20-something dating implies an exclusive relationship. MC and Jill are 'talking' and not dating leaving MC free to play the field as much as he likes.

MC and Jill actually dating at this point in the game would be an awful decision. Way too early to start narrowing down routes.

And I will still die on the hill that current prude Jill and MC is a relationship doomed from the start unless DPC plans to show us a hidden sexual side.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I didn't think there was any other possibility. She wasn't staying in the HOT house, remember. She was still staying in her dorm room, since she was just a pledge. And Maya's dad is obviously not walking to the HOT house but the girls' dorm. So Mona is leaving her dorm. And given the context of ep6, seems pretty likely she's leaving the college and not going to the HOTs.

EDIT: Unless the twist is that she's going to suck it up, fuck Burke, and become Quinn's little whore.
That is also a possibility. After all, all we see is Burke deleting tuition and without proof we don't know if that was a fake tuition list or not. This could be Burke's ploy to get the female students around? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes