Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Given the communication breakdown that is often at the core of drama in this game so far, I'm not going to expect a clear sign from the girls as to when enough is enough regarding the mc's philandering ways.

Even though Maya and Josy discussed the openness of their current relationship with each other, both are not happy when the mc admits to flirting when Becky joins them at the lunch table.

And that's the thing, just because you're allowed to do something, doesn't mean people will appreciate it...

The discussion of their relationship puts all the pressure on the MC's back. Josy and Maya are already in a relationship, it is not they who are going to look elsewhere.

M + J say: "We are not forbidding you anything, but whatever you do will be the illustration of how you feel (or not) for us."

So if we want to follow the M + J path, we will have to be discreet if we fool around.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The discussion of their relationship puts all the pressure on the MC's back. Josy and Maya are already in a relationship, it is not they who are going to look elsewhere.

M + J say: "We are not forbidding you anything, but whatever you do will be the illustration of how you feel (or not) for us."

So if we want to follow the M + J path, we will have to be discreet if we fool around.
that is a complicated scene, which in my opinion has only the narrative function of calming the players who at that point could be paralyzed by the fear of a false step.

for sure there is a strong scent of trap, made even more cruel by the fact that everything starts from mc who asks if he should be faithful from that point on. but it is clear that it is mc who is under judgment, it is mc who will have to think well about what to do with this freedom that is given to him.

then since we are the players it is normal that the pressure is only on us ... :(

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
that is a complicated scene, which in my opinion has only the narrative function of calming the players who at that point could be paralyzed by the fear of a false step.
Certainly yes.

There are certain scenes in the game where the player does not have control over what is going on, or has no hint as to what will happen if they continue a chat or go to a location. I think of the scene with Bella in the library after offering to Jill to go on a date.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Certainly yes.

There are certain scenes in the game where the player does not have control over what is going on, or has no hint as to what will happen if they continue a chat or go to a location. I think of the scene with Bella in the library after offering to Jill to go on a date.
that was an error in writing

it doesn't make sense that one should avoid her when it is not a date or something established, but a simple passage for a greeting/thanking.

DPC should have given a chance to drop by the library and then decide whether to leave or insist on her

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Are the mini games worth playing, im starting new i played this game ages ago when episode 2 came out so don't remember anything. How difficult or annoying are the minigames are, do the rewards justify the grind?

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Are the mini games worth playing, im starting new i played this game ages ago when episode 2 came out so don't remember anything. How difficult or annoying are the minigames are, do the rewards justify the grind?
Not in my opinion. I've played it both ways. All you lose out on is a few meaningless scenes and you have to find the money and renders in the game instead of winning them.

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Half-n-half, I guess. I like actually going through the motions of the fighting game than just skipping them. Same with the drinking games. But the English test minigame can go fuck itself, even when you're cheating with a list of the words. Tennis game can fuck itself.

Without the minigames, this is just a spacebar simulator. So I like breaking it up with the minigames, even if they're repetitive and kind of dumb.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Hi, which path can I play simultaneously without them being affected in the future?

For example, i can make a path of Sage + Maya and Jossy
and other of Sage + Isabella

Or would it be better to do each route separately?

Crisalndo

Mar 19, 2021
Hi, which path can I play simultaneously without them being affected in the future?

what i do is i have downloaded scrappy so i play the story by pure chance and then unlock all scenes and renders

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021

If you want to follow the story associated with an LI, it is preferable to have a different save for each route. At one point or another in the game (soon in my opinion), we will no longer be able to follow several routes at the same time.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes