Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There's College Kings which closely resembles BaDIK (blatant ripoff).
WVM is more of a BaDIK ripoff than College Kings though. I tried it way back, found the models horrible and the storyline even more absurd and decided not to play it ever again.

Reactions: Redd23

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, if we honest, what MC is doing is actually the proper way to do the whole "dating" thing. So while peoples call him a man whore, He actually just looking for the right one :cool:
Nah, he's a proper slut.

You take a girl out on a date, (dinner, movie, skydiving, whatever) and she finds out you've fucked 10+ different girls in the last couple of weeks, she'll rightly be all like, "ewww STDs much?"

I blame this confusion more so on a generational gap.

Being a millennial, if I tell a friend im dating someone there's an immediate assumption that im using 'dating' interchangeably with 'in a relationship.' I understand what 'going steady' means and how it was used, but it's something I in my 20+ years of living have never, ever, heard come out of the mouth of someone from my generation. It makes sense in my mind why 'dating' has become shorthand for a relationship for my age group.

If I could drop some millennial urban dictionary translations for the older folks:
Talking = older generation 'dating'
dating = in a relationship

You talk to multiple people while you play the field, you're dating when you've settled into exclusivity.

I feel like this conversation was steered into explaining what dating actually is rather than the semantic differences between generations which is what I tried and failed to convey in my OG post.

I also just want to make sure this is clear, I have never heard of the 3 date rule. It's not an American thing (at least for the younger generations) at all.

I would stop talking to someone if I had to wait 3 official dates for sex, that sounds like high school behavior. Sex isn't one of those things treated as a reward for good behavior or for enduring archaic dating practices at this point.
That's a bit weird though. You take a girl out for dinner (one on one, not a group of friends), you don't say, "I'm taking her out on a talk", it's totally a date. So you can take girls out on dates, but you're not dating them?

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Nah, he's a proper slut.

You take a girl out on a date, (dinner, movie, skydiving, whatever) and she finds out you've fucked 10+ different girls in the last couple of weeks, she'll rightly be all like, "ewww STDs much?"

That's a bit weird though. You take a girl out for dinner (one on one, not a group of friends), you don't say, "I'm taking her out on a talk", it's totally a date. So you can take girls out on dates, but you're not dating them?
Thats where the confusion comes in, dating vs going on a date.

Talking/hanging is the equivalent to going on a date. (the younger generation isn't so much the wine n dine like older generations)

And dateing/going out is the equivalent to being in a committed relationship.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No. April 30th now.
Knock it off, Fappy. I know it's annoying when people keep asking, but don't spread misinformation with a straight face. It just makes it that much harder for people who aren't spamming questions to read through the thread and learn the truth. That's especially true when the poster you responded to had clearly put in some effort and was just looking for confirmation.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I asked a girl this question and she replied back "he better have an 8 inch cock"
Oh, so MC is in the clear then. No worries.

Knock it off, Fappy. I know it's annoying when people keep asking, but don't spread misinformation with a straight face. It just makes it that much harder for people who aren't spamming questions to read through the thread and learn the truth. That's especially true when the poster you responded to had clearly put in some effort and was just looking for confirmation.
Eh. If they can't be arsed to look back one page and see their answer there. Its fair game, imo.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Oh, so MC is in the clear then. No worries.

Eh. If they can't be arsed to look back one page and see their answer there. Its fair game, imo.
Or just look at the first page, see n7 and search for their posts. Thats pretty much how every thread works.

Last edited:
Reactions: kazaf

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
They clearly did look back to see the answer, because they asked if the 23rd was confirmed. They were trying to sort out good information from bad - which you just made worse. That's the opposite of fair game, it's undermining the exact behavior you claim to be encouraging.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Were we told that the sex noises coming from Rusty's were actually Rusty and some girl?

Given the layout of the room, I'd find it hard to believe that he wouldn't notice a third person in the room, shifting the painting and entering the code and opening the safe unless there was some blindfold element at work.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Were we told that the sex noises coming from Rusty's were actually Rusty and some girl?

Given the layout of the room, I'd find it hard to believe that he wouldn't notice a third person in the room, shifting the painting and entering the code and opening the safe unless there was some blindfold element at work.
We weren't. Just that Rusty was missing at some point and that noises were coming from his room and that it was locked.

I was thinking that maybe two people could have locked themselves in, started moaning while they searched for the laptop and uploaded the picture. Make people think its Rusty fucking in there. I dunno, it seems weak, but thats kind of suspicious moment.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

If i remember correctly, the laptop was already out and signed in. Rusty probally had it sitting on the table like always when he's in there.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
If i remember correctly, the laptop was already out and signed in. Rusty probally had it sitting on the table like always when he's in there.
Plus, its actually pretty easy to sneak in/out. The back exit goes to the hallway with the toilet goers, but the main entrance has that small hallway buffer with the four way split to Tommy's room, Jamie's room, Rusty's room, and the locked door(roof?). Easy to just wait there for a bit, then go out to the party main one by one or something.

Reactions: kazaf

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Plus, its actually pretty easy to sneak in/out. The back exit goes to the hallway with the toilet goers, but the main entrance has that small hallway buffer with the four way split to Tommy's room, Jamie's room, Rusty's room, and the locked door(roof?). Easy to just wait there for a bit, then go out to the party main one by one or something.
That's why I got thinking if it were a scavenger hunt task for cam and Mona. Cam being the distraction, monas small and quiet. Out the back hallway door straight into the library. Then wasn't she "drunk" upstairs afterwards? (good alibi)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes