ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dating has been confused over time.

Taking a girl out on a date (movies, restaurant, picnic) etc, means you're dating her. You don't know if "this is the one" so you date her to see if you're compatible, you like her, etc.

Putting too much emphasis on dating (must be exclusive) is why people end up in shit relationships. They don't play the field, they just latch on to one person, and if they feel that person isn't right for them, they have a hard time breaking up. And a lot of people just settle because they've invested so much time in the relationship.

If you date a bunch of girls at the same time (like not literally at the same time, but on different days), you've got grounds for comparison, and you're not taking it too seriously. Once you start to get really serious with one girl, that's when you go exclusive, to show her you are serious.

"Dating" is just going out with a girl. When you get serious, the old fashion term used to be "going steady".

America used to follow this approach too. Now everyone takes shit too seriously.
So, if we honest, what MC is doing is actually the proper way to do the whole "dating" thing. So while peoples call him a man whore, He actually just looking for the right one :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Im watching this movie called eurotrip.
Someone asked if I watched it once. I was 2 when it came out.

Anyway got my m+j route out of the way. Going to do my b+j next and then save s+q for last.
All I really remember of that movie was the hot B/S kissing scene with Michelle Trachtenberg. :love:

If that had been in an adult game they would have also fucked, but sadly they didn't. :(

I lightened the picture of Mona a little bit.
I think she is leaving the college. There are tears visible when you zoom in closer. But the left corner of her mouth is slightly raised. I would interpret that as a slight revenge smile. Maybe Mona was talking to someone before she left?

View attachment 1146729
Agree on the tear, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt of not knowing that the standard DAZ facial expression on some models, before modifying it, can be a slight curl of the lips that looks like a smile. So DPC probably just put in their base Mona model without any changes to her facial expression, and since the image was very dark, people wouldn't notice.

To put things into perspective IIRC from Holy Bacchus's list Quinn's sex scene alone in episode 6 had more animations then Jill's gotten so far in the entirety of the game (episodes 1-6) so far.
That's right:

#1#2#3#4#5
Renders (6377)
Maya (1689)​
Josy (1475)​
Bella (1176)​
Jill (1110)​
Sage (1027)​
Animations (296)
Maya (87)​
Josy (68)​
Bella (60)​
Sage (59)​
Jill (24)​

QuinnEp 1Ep 2Ep 3Ep 4Ep 5Ep 6Total
Renders
87​
79​
120​
190​
65​
337​
Animations
3​
4​
23​
20​
-​
27​

I can't speak to the logic of their haters. A lot of them just spout nonsense.

But yes, part of the issue with Maya/Josy is that they were in a relationship, and cheated on each other with MC. They broke their commitment to each other, so why should we trust they won't do the same? A liar is always a liar, cheater is always a cheater is the basic idea.
The irony about some of these "haters" is that they complain about how the MC bitches and moans when they finding out these two girls are in a relationship, but then they (the "haters") keep bitching and moaning about how they (M&J) were "liars" and "cheats", and were just using the MC, and the whole "once a cheat, always a cheat" thing, yet are perfectly content to play the field as the MC.

Honestly, most of them just seem butthurt because they had their MC act like a total DIK as a reflection of themselves and they rightly got rejected for that. Also, I think they're more threatened by this type of girl/girl relationship than they would be if they had both been in straight relationships because cucking a guy seems like fun and like something you could do, but cucking a girl in a relationship with another girl is different and possibly more difficult so they feel like they have less chance at getting the girl they wanted.

Given the communication breakdown that is often at the core of drama in this game so far, I'm not going to expect a clear sign from the girls as to when enough is enough regarding the mc's philandering ways.

Even though Maya and Josy discussed the openness of their current relationship with each other, both are not happy when the mc admits to flirting when Becky joins them at the lunch table.

And that's the thing, just because you're allowed to do something, doesn't mean people will appreciate it...
That lack of communication with all LIs is something I hope will allow for the MC to get as much action as possible before having to commit, but at the same time, it does feel a bit like a trap in the typical sort of, "you should have known what I was thinking/feeling", thing that women do. So if the MC does mess around and tries to turn it on them, whatever LI(s) it may be, and say he did it because he thought they didn't have a problem with it, they'll turn it around on him and paint it as them expecting him to know that they wouldn't be happy about it even though they gave him no clear indication of that.

The subtle games women play. :rolleyes:

The discussion of their relationship puts all the pressure on the MC's back. Josy and Maya are already in a relationship, it is not they who are going to look elsewhere.

M + J say: "We are not forbidding you anything, but whatever you do will be the illustration of how you feel (or not) for us."

So if we want to follow the M + J path, we will have to be discreet if we fool around.
It does feel a bit like a test of loyalty/committment, that if he truly does like them then he won't go plowing everything in sight just because he can and he will be more faithful to them.

His relationships with other LIs do seem quite lowkey, but Josy knows he went on a date with Jill and Quinn for sure knows about him and Sage, and likely some other HOTs do too, so those could be an issue. The side girls are the ones most likely to get the MC in trouble, especially the HOTs since those girls will talk and if Josy will indeed be living with the HOTs, she'll hear all that gossip.

Hi, which path can I play simultaneously without them being affected in the future?

For example, i can make a path of Sage + Maya and Jossy
and other of Sage + Isabella

Or would it be better to do each route separately?
We honestly don't know how the different relationships and sexual escapades will affect both them and the MC later on. Right now, you can have relationships will all the main LIs and get some action from several side girls on the Neutral and CHICK paths, but what that will mean for a MC who's doing all that is still unclear at this stage. There may, however, be more decisions going forward where you choose between spending time with one LI or another, and this may determine an ending depending on how much time you spend with them, but other than that, there isn't much else stopping you from pursuing multiple women.

Some people are doing solo runs just in case the shit hits the fan later on, some are doing mixed LI runs, and some are doing manwhore runs, so it's really up to you whether you want the most content out of your run in a single go, or want to replay it several different times on different paths.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, if we honest, what MC is doing is actually the proper way to do the whole "dating" thing. So while peoples call him a man whore, He actually just looking for the right one :cool:
and no!!! this is not good!!!

that Mc is a manwhore there is no question!!! that's why bad things happen to him and LIs are forced not to trust him!!!:mad::mad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
There's Daniels K's games, I guess. Dusklight Manor, Pine Falls, etc. He does the weird phenomena conspiracy thing, too. I stay away from his games, though, since he's good at build up, but consistently shits the bed for conclusions.
Pine falls didn't really have a conclusion did it?

Edit: From what I remember, part two seemed like he ran out of ideas and just ended it. No conclusion just ended it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Pine falls didn't really have a conclusion did it?

Edit: From what I remember, part two seemed like he ran out of ideas and just ended it. No conclusion just ended it.
Thats pretty much how all his games end, from what I understand. But yes, there was a proper ending, if you can all it that. A handful of "MC escapes with his LI" endings that didn't solve any of the problems and a "MC becomes the puppet of an evil goddess and helps the people of the cursed town" ending.

Part 2 of PF was pretty shit, though. I almost rage quit midway with how "I'm just killing time because I don't know what I'm doing" it was.

Reactions: Blake45666

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Dating has been confused over time.

Taking a girl out on a date (movies, restaurant, picnic) etc, means you're dating her. You don't know if "this is the one" so you date her to see if you're compatible, you like her, etc.

Putting too much emphasis on dating (must be exclusive) is why people end up in shit relationships. They don't play the field, they just latch on to one person, and if they feel that person isn't right for them, they have a hard time breaking up. And a lot of people just settle because they've invested so much time in the relationship.

If you date a bunch of girls at the same time (like not literally at the same time, but on different days), you've got grounds for comparison, and you're not taking it too seriously. Once you start to get really serious with one girl, that's when you go exclusive, to show her you are serious.

"Dating" is just going out with a girl. When you get serious, the old fashion term used to be "going steady".

America used to follow this approach too. Now everyone takes shit too seriously.
I blame this confusion more so on a generational gap.

Being a millennial, if I tell a friend im dating someone there's an immediate assumption that im using 'dating' interchangeably with 'in a relationship.' I understand what 'going steady' means and how it was used, but it's something I in my 20+ years of living have never, ever, heard come out of the mouth of someone from my generation. It makes sense in my mind why 'dating' has become shorthand for a relationship for my age group.

If I could drop some millennial urban dictionary translations for the older folks:
Talking = older generation 'dating'
dating = in a relationship

You talk to multiple people while you play the field, you're dating when you've settled into exclusivity.

I feel like this conversation was steered into explaining what dating actually is rather than the semantic differences between generations which is what I tried and failed to convey in my OG post.

There is no 3 days rule or 3 dates rule.
I also just want to make sure this is clear, I have never heard of the 3 date rule. It's not an American thing (at least for the younger generations) at all.

I would stop talking to someone if I had to wait 3 official dates for sex, that sounds like high school behavior. Sex isn't one of those things treated as a reward for good behavior or for enduring archaic dating practices at this point.

Reactions: Heycock

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
There's College Kings which closely resembles BaDIK (blatant ripoff).
Wouldn't call it a blatant rip off. It's doing its own thing and I like the sex scenes and fight mechanics over Badik. (You should play it if you haven't already)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Agree on the tear, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt of not knowing that the standard DAZ facial expression on some models, before modifying it, can be a slight curl of the lips that looks like a smile. So DPC probably just put in their base Mona model without any changes to her facial expression, and since the image was very dark, people wouldn't notice.
Smiling was the wrong word for me to use. I do not know how to describe it. In the German language, it would be called a "fieses Schmunzeln".
It comes close to a very, very slight nasty grin.:unsure:

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
I have a question. I am gonna download clean version for a new episode, will my modded saves work with it?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I have a question. I am gonna download clean version for a new episode, will my modded saves work with it?
They won't. Or shouldn't, at least. I've had a weird moment where it did once.

From what I hear, Scrappy is super fast with updating the mod for BADIK, though. So waiting for it shouldn't be long at all.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes