TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Just did a cheat run where Im being a massive DIK but use mod everytime there's a Jill/Maya/Josy choice that requires CHICK affinity. It's more fun this way. Let's hope the save won't break in Ep. 7 lmao.
Just wait for the mod update and you are golden, will require the full game download tho. My hard-drive is crying about it.

Jan 16, 2020
can someone suggest any games ?
Play City of Broken Dreamers and Where the Heart is if you are also interested in the stories. Other second-tier games include Treasure of Nadia and Dreams of Desire Remastered when that comes out.
Games that are still in very early stages are Radiant and What a Legend!.
Some older games that are also really good are Acting Lessons and Depraved Awakening.
These are literally the best games on the site imo. The rest are redundant in plot or have mediocre gameplay mechanics and aren't very fun.

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Heather helped Sage with the mother role. This was said in the cafeteria by Sage when the MC sat down with Quinn and Sage.
Heather :-

I personally don't trust this character for a second she can't think over tommy. She is ready go after sage ( heather and riona talking and out of nowhere heather says: sage is not doing right, she need to pass on torch - basically saying she want sage to leave president post.)

I don't know how deep her issues (or what she realy cocking ) goes but if she knew a bit of tommy she wouldn't have called josy sister in law.

She is too much selfish. (When you are at dik party and cathy issue blows up and when you talk to heather, She don't care who get killed until it''s tommy) She also didn't care about cahty either.

Not to mention her behavior toward mc.

Reactions: mojococo and kazaf

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Unless, "True Colors" meaning for Sage, is that She is well aware of Quinn's business, and let her do it. Quinn just tell Her, these 2 was not fit for us :devilish:
Sage at least knows something, when talking about quinn doing things for the hots, to mc, she said "there's been some questionable decisions in the past"
So it depends on what she knew about those "decisions"

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Sage at least knows something, when talking about quinn doing things for the hots, to mc, she said "there's been some questionable decisions in the past"
So it depends on what she knew about those "decisions"
Sage knows all. Her name is Sage.

noun
a profoundly wise person; a person famed for wisdom.
someone venerated for the possession of wisdom, judgment, and experience.
adjective, sag·er, sag·est.
wise, judicious, or prudent: sage advice.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Sage knows all. Her name is Sage.

noun
a profoundly wise person; a person famed for wisdom.
someone venerated for the possession of wisdom, judgment, and experience.
adjective, sag·er, sag·est.
wise, judicious, or prudent: sage advice.
Her name night mean that but if it were true she'd know the real reason for the prep party. There's alot that quinn keeps her out of the loop on. it just comes down to how much she knows.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think Sage is completely ignorant of what is going on at the sorority. She's busy with her problems with Chad, her last year of school, and other things. She doesn't know about prostitution, and she doesn't realize that she is being sidelined. I think in a little while Quinn is going to take over the presidency (or try).

There is also the scene when the two Hots discuss about Sage and the MC kissing each other, they conclude that the MC is more than a fuck buddy, and therefore that it will facilitate the break between Sage and Chad. One of them will make a call, which will cause Chad to come and dump Sage. When Chad comes to dump Sage, he's not angry like a cuckold guy should be. In a way it's worse for Sage because she doesn't have a breakup for a specific reason (which would also be her fault), she has a breakup of a long relationship for no real reason.

Did the 2 Hots do this to help Sage, or to hurt her? How did they get Chad to drop Sage like that?

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Her name night mean that but if it were true she'd know the real reason for the prep party. There's alot that quinn keeps her out of the loop on. it just comes down to how much she knows.
Sage has to know Quinn isn't coming by the money honestly. And she probably knows about the cumpetitions.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ep6 m+j hangout. You can use a pen and write words on the girls. I wrote slut on josy
first of all, You know I don't tolerate this behavior from you dear Casmyr :ROFLMAO:.

second : why you lie? You can't write on Josy, you can only Draw, a Heart, or a penis that only available option if you draw penis on Steve face, which I assume you did. but since Josy is cool, she is cool with either choice. :ROFLMAO:
Daily Josy :p. We have long week ahead of us guys and girls , I might post Daily Josy every day. I know its very popular :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-04-17 19-38-21-74.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-17 19-38-26-55.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-17 19-38-33-21.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes