Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
first of all, You know I don't tolerate this behavior from you dear Casmyr :ROFLMAO:.

second : why you lie? You can't write on Josy, you can only Draw, a Heart, or a penis that only available option if you draw penis on Steve face, which I assume you did. but since Josy is cool, she is cool with either choice. :ROFLMAO:
Daily Josy :p. We have long week ahead of us guys and girls , I might post Daily Josy every day. I know its very popular :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1147733
View attachment 1147734
View attachment 1147735
I don't know why, but for some reason I seem to remember that I could write whatever I wanted, and I remember writing my name and also love.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sage : So, what is the deal with Mona and Maya ?
Quinn: Mona was not able to go through with it. and She started to talk like a parrot to everyone, about our business. Maya is even bigger liability, and beside aren't you in to the MC , She is a competition why would we want her around here ?
:ROFLMAO:

ok, this sounded better in my head :ROFLMAO:
Quinn: Sage, you are beautiful, sexy, and amazing. Why am I so inferior to you?
Sage: Ginger. Wanna scissor?
Quinn: Cool.

Urdnot Wrex

Formerly 'John Matrix'
Mar 13, 2019
Sage : So, what is the deal with Mona and Maya ?
Quinn: Mona was not able to go through with it. and She started to talk like a parrot to everyone, about our business. Maya is even bigger liability, and beside aren't you in to the MC , She is a competition why would we want her around here ?
:ROFLMAO:

ok, this sounded better in my head :ROFLMAO:
Sage: Why are you gay?
Quinn: Who says I'm gay?
Sage: You are gay!

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
There's Daniels K's games, I guess. Dusklight Manor, Pine Falls, etc. He does the weird phenomena conspiracy thing, too. I stay away from his games, though, since he's good at build up, but consistently shits the bed for conclusions.
I didn't mind pine falls, it wasn't bad but I had to quit dusklight manor, it just keeps going further and further off the rails.

Reactions: papasmurf

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I do think She know more than We the audience and MC assume. I know we focusing on the " there was some questionable choice in the past " comment from, her, but before that She say these :unsure:
View attachment 1147762
View attachment 1147763
Oh, I think Sage knows everything but she turns a blind eye to Quinn because Quinn is good for business. HOTs business. But one thing she won't overlook is Quinn messing with her man.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Btw, I just thought... is it possible MC and Heather to end up together? Maybe he will be rejected by all of them, knowing how AL ended, maybe here will be not totally happy end. So, Heather and MC are not so different. They are kinda fucking everything that moves. SHIP CONFIRMED? YES.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I do think She know more than We the audience and MC assume. I know we focusing on the " there was some questionable choice in the past " comment from, her, but before that She say these :unsure:
View attachment 1147762
View attachment 1147763
Of course Sage knows.

The only people who don't believe Sage knows what goes on are people who are convincing themselves that Sage is "good" and Quinn is "bad".

Sage knows what Quinn is doing, and she approves of it.

Reactions: mojococo and Casmyr

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Btw, I just thought... is it possible MC and Heather to end up together? Maybe he will be rejected by all of them, knowing how AL ended, maybe here will be not totally happy end. So, Heather and MC are not so different. They are kinda fucking everything that moves. SHIP CONFIRMED? YES.
No. It's not possible. Besides, Heather's a cunt. She's the first one getting stabbed with the cake knife in her sleep. By Tommy.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
In the other hand she terrible punished her by making her to have sex with they guy she wanted to fuck. The horror.
still forced and therefore still wrong! anything that imposes against an individual free will is wrong its a sin and should be considered a crime!

the exceptions ofc being the well known other individuals personal freedom and the right to property along as morally obtained! so just claiming a water source where there is no other is morally wrong but if there are alternatives then its admissible!

I didn't mind pine falls, it wasn't bad but I had to quit dusklight manor, it just keeps going further and further off the rails.
i enjoyed dusklight very much! besides you have like 4-5 exit points in dusklight by now but i will wait for my lemon! 19th century born girls are the best!

altough the best game i played in this site! and i mean game not VN which is very specific is love of magic! that`s a precious pearl right there!

No. It's not possible. Besides, Heather's a cunt. She's the first one getting stabbed with the cake knife in her sleep. By Tommy.
stop using this expression! everytime i hear cake i get good feelings in my heart! something i do not wish to associate with this site thread of kind of games we play here!

just say gutting knife or even spoon!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Anything is possible little one.

This game is far from over, though I personally don't understand the people fixated on a 15 second epilogue when we have 10s of hours left before our journey is complete.
Exactly this. So Josy x Jill x MC Threesome Sex will happen :devilish: somewhere along the road
no not a "relationship". Just a sex:ROFLMAO:. it will be part of their competition for MC. just like Quinn and Sage. :cool:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
i enjoyed dusklight very much! besides you have like 4-5 exit points in dusklight by now but i will wait for my lemon! 19th century born girls are the best!
Vampire lady is clearly losing it since she lost her soul, turning to lemon into a slave was bad enough, but giving her to the crazy and unpredictable bitch that she's turned into a vampire is way too far. Lemon's story is not going to go well(and she would be my choice as well). No, just no to dusklight manor.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Exactly this. So Josy x Jill x MC Threesome Sex will happen :devilish: somewhere along the road
no not a "relationship". Just a sex:ROFLMAO:. it will be part of their competition for MC. just like Quinn and Sage. :cool:
I've never been against Josy/Jill/MC I only said that Maya/Quinn/MC is more likely lol.

And Quinn/Sage is happening. Possibly next week, maybe with a little spicy sushi on the side.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sometimes when I think that Jill can't blue ball us any more I sit and ponder...what more pain could she inflict upon us? Then I remember that uneasy feeling I got when I first saw Jill and Josy together. In my mind I said, of all the people on campus she could befriend it just had to be assertively bisexual Josy. Why would DPC choose to put those two characters together? Curious. :unsure: Then I think about Jill sleep diddling her friend MC. Curiouser. :unsure: Then I think about Jill previously playing a round or two of flick the bean with Bella. Curiouser and curiouser. :unsure:

It seems to me that prudish Jill actually has some bisexual or at least pansexual tendencies. If she likes someone, she goes full Cosby and humps them. Why bother with an awake, consenting person? :oops: At this point, I'm more concerned about Jill cucking MC with Josy than anything else. A Jill/Josy/MC threesome would be nice, but I still am always vigilant for a dreaded scene where Josy has to spend the night with Jill. We know that Jill seems to have little control of her urges when she climbs into bed with her friends.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

This game is far from over, though I personally don't understand the people fixated on a 15 second epilogue when we have 10s of hours left before our journey is complete.
OK, technically anything is possible but we already know Heather is not a primary LI or even a primary antagonist. There's absolutely no relationship between the MC and Heather. I don't think, "I don't talk to Maggots", qualifies as rapport. She didn't even like the MC before that when

There's more chance of a three-way with Rusty and Tommy than there is of the MC and Heather hooking up.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sometimes when I think that Jill can't blue ball us any more I sit and ponder...what more pain could she inflict upon us? Then I remember that uneasy feeling I got when I first saw Jill and Josy together. In my mind I said, of all the people on campus she could befriend it just had to be assertively bisexual Josy. Why would DPC choose to put those two characters together? Curious. :unsure: Then I think about Jill sleep diddling her friend MC. Curiouser. :unsure: Then I think about Jill previously playing a round or two of flick the bean with Bella. Curiouser and curiouser. :unsure:

It seems to me that prudish Jill actually has some bisexual or at least pansexual tendencies. If she likes someone, she goes full Cosby and humps them. Why bother with an awake, consenting person? :oops: At this point, I'm more concerned about Jill cucking MC with Josy than anything else. A Jill/Josy/MC threesome would be nice, but I still am always vigilant for a dreaded scene where Josy has to spend the night with Jill. We know that Jill seems to have little control of her urges when she climbs into bed with her friends.
We don't know about that until EP 16

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes