Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
In the context of the game I think we can tell which female characters are going to be financially secure and which are not. What we cannot tell is which male characters are going to be financially secure. Except Magnar. That nerd is going to cure cancer or something.
read my original post! i admited my MC is a total psychopatic bitch that will set the Alpha house on fire on his mission to recover the Jacob paintings, the paintings were never destroyed, his studio/bedroom was trashed but the paintings where nowhere to be seen! so retrieve paintings and open the stove gas and light a candle to the angels above!

As for financial secure all preps aslong as they are not retarded (and those dudes tend to be inbreed with kissing cousins all over so...) as life advances and they keep or increase their wealth thanks to their bussiness contacts its smooth sailing!

A neutral MC should also be financially secure or even a dick! i do not say a Chick MC because the great steps that increase your true wealth like the balls to pick and stick to a tenbagger requires some dikish attributes like courage!

magnar dresses like a technical dude, so maybe the next Bill Gates mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs... wait no those quited college!

I always found it extremely amusing that the most successful Harvard students ever where the ones who quited in the 1st 2 years and those dumb asses still have them on then honor board! Smart dumb people are funny!

As for the girls all the attractive along as they have half a brain are financially secure... they have many paths available to them from the pussy to the degree to everything in between! as for guys not even the degree might be able to help them!
Full stop. That's all you need.
Also kellerman women want far far far more then just financial security!
particularly at those ages financial security does not even reach the top5 or else broke ass artists such as musicians or painted would not have girlfriends... and all those dudes have girlfriends! Its status and how its represented at different ages in one life cycle!
when your young your wealth are friends and social connections, as time advances money becomes more relevant!

and before a retard comes around about generalizations, yes this is a generalization, but it works as an interpretative social matrix because it reflects the biggest minority on the study group! there are far more women who value different things primarily but none of those others reach the level of this biggest minority!

You seeing much genocide in Being a DIK?
And before you answer: Contrary to popular belief, destroying pussies doesn't count as "genocide".
depends on your stance on what life means... because there are many after morning pills going around! For Maya´s father that is a genocide!

That happens as well as some loss of feeling.
that was part of a college debate i created once! damn was i called a misogynist!

but i still think that increasing volume (that must be removed when a baby shows up) is the dumbest trade off ever! women by loosing 50% on sensitivity (in average) on their nipples are giving away sexual pleasure for a perceived (and i stress this part) increase in the quality of men they can engage with!
the vast majority of men even those that enjoy bigger tits will still prefer the cave over the mountains, they are giving away pleasure trough out their life to attract men who they do not even want to date!

Reactions: slackster

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Come on lads, this game is Being A DIK. I see some of you losing your nerve. We're on the final hill. You live and die as a DIK. Don't wimp out now. You're going to screw Heather and every other bird you can. And going soft now isn't going to save you, because you've already diddled two thirds of the female population on campus. There is no redemption for you now. Complete your mission and become a massive DIK!
Do it.

Also kellerman women want far far far more then just financial security!
particularly at those ages financial security does not even reach the top5 or else broke ass artists such as musicians or painted would not have girlfriends... and all those dudes have girlfriends! Its status and how its represented at different ages in one life cycle!
when your young your wealth are friends and social connections, as time advances money becomes more relevant!

and before a retard comes around about generalizations, yes this is a generalization, but it works as an interpretative social matrix because it reflects the biggest minority on the study group! there are far more women who value different things primarily but none of those others reach the level of this biggest minority!
Well certainly you can win without money if you have other qualities, but my point is, if you have money and/or power then that is enough. You can be the ugliest motherfucker who ever walked the face of the earth and have no class, no charm, no grace, and no personality. But if you have money or power you're bagging a 10 whenever you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Heycock

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Come on lads, this game is Being A DIK. I see some of you losing your nerve. We're on the final hill. You live and die as a DIK. Don't wimp out now. You're going to screw Heather and every other bird you can. And going soft now isn't going to save you, because you've already diddled two thirds of the female population on campus. There is no redemption for you now. Complete your mission and become a massive DIK!
Do it.

Well certainly you can win without money if you have other qualities, but my point is, if you have money and/or power then that is enough. You can be the ugliest motherfucker who ever walked the face of the earth and have no class, no charm, no grace, and no personality. But if you have money or power you're bagging a 10 whenever you want.

I can think of a certain orange cretin who proves you wrong. SHe was no ten. More like ten cents.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Do it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sage has to know Quinn isn't coming by the money honestly. And she probably knows about the cumpetitions.
The CUMpetitions are Tommy's idea, and even though the girls are behaving "lewdly", I don't think it's something that matters if Sage knows about it (which I'm fairly certain she does and it's not controversial).

Oh, I think Sage knows everything but she turns a blind eye to Quinn because Quinn is good for business. HOTs business. But one thing she won't overlook is Quinn messing with her man.
Quinn is actively keeping the details of the "restaurant business" from Sage. At the pool when Quinn is luring in Maya and Mona, when Sage shows up, she abruptly stops the conversation.

Regarding Quinn and the mc; Sage is encouraging it.

There's more chance of a three-way with Rusty and Tommy than there is of the MC and Heather hooking up.
There has been sexual tension between the mc and Heather from the get go. Oh and Casmyr , NSFW Motherfucker (term of endearment of course)

Nope, you don't put that much shit into a game only for it to go nowhere!

Meanwhile, here are some screenshots indicating the pending mc/Rusty/Tommy threesome:

... *crickets* ...

:cool:

Do it.
I don't even like Heather, but if she's on the menu, I will be partaking. :sneaky:

So, assuming he does Heather, that should cause a major shitstorm with both the DIKs and with any LI who is not into sharing, meaning Sage, Bella, and Jill. One thing that never happens in this game is secrets. Cluck. Cluck.
The mc is fucking Sage, one of the toughest guys at the college's girl, and the mc doesn't give a shit. He's not gonna give a shit if Tommy (who's been a cunt since he met him) doesn't like him fucking Heather. Most of the DIKs think the mc shits gold by now anyway...

its not a code per se more of a guideline!
Wrong kind of pirates! :ROFLMAO:

What you need to get a girl is financial security, emotional stability, and charm and personality. Good hygiene and not looking like Quasimodo also help. You also, and this is important, have to leave the house.
If that were truly the case, 90% of the couples out there wouldn't be! :eek:

I once posted a theory that Neil is not the real father of the MC, but James. Therefore the alarm bells.

Rusty, Tybald, Rich, Lucas, Trend etc
dalli_x you're stealing my green! :p

It's more fake than Sandy's tits.
WTF Dude! :oops: Sandy's gonna have to have serious back pains, sure, but those gazoongas look real to me. Now Maya, yeah, she's had some work done...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes