Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Come on lads, this game is Being A DIK. I see some of you losing your nerve. We're on the final hill. You live and die as a DIK. Don't wimp out now. You're going to screw Heather and every other bird you can. And going soft now isn't going to save you, because you've already diddled two thirds of the female population on campus. There is no redemption for you now. Complete your mission and become a massive DIK!
Do it.

Well certainly you can win without money if you have other qualities, but my point is, if you have money and/or power then that is enough. You can be the ugliest motherfucker who ever walked the face of the earth and have no class, no charm, no grace, and no personality. But if you have money or power you're bagging a 10 whenever you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you just pep talk us into following the steps of a rapist?

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
my money is on king casmyr
But king is Sombo, cas is "lil money".
And if it will be Cas then we will get a game "Collect 666 pieces of update that I spread amongst different users and put it together" :KEK:
P.S. And if you put your money on Cas he'll probably throw it at ICSTOR. I'm sure you can find more interesting way to waste your money than that.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
But king is Sombo, cas is "lil money".
And if it will be Cas then we will get a game "Collect 666 pieces of update that I spread amongst different users and put it together" :KEK:
See, Coin understands. With Cas, by the time we get the full URL, it will be the 30th and we'll have the link from someone else already.

• Haha
Reactions: Coinzell
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes