dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ah the illusive MC Papi. He's the dude having the conversation with Rusty and Jill's fathers at the party.

The MC doesn't have enough time to help out at the old folks home, the strip club, the library as well as clean and fix the house while also focusing on school and staying in shape.

And now you want him to go get a full-time job to help Maya pay tuition?

How does that work for someone not on that path, someone who was rejected by them? Does Maya just disappear from the game for those people? Or does Pinkcakes force in boring stocking shelves mini games and voyeur lewd scenes where we peep on lesbians in the bathroom stalls?
When one is on the path, all three work. Then the MC doesn't need a full time job. 3xpart time job.

And if one is not on your path, Pink Rose. Derek also wanted to work there, because you can earn a lot of money there. He has it I then still thinks about it. He said at least at MC birthday.

And if you read the first post about it. is there clearly that I hope and it is probably wishful thinking of me.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5581082

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
The MC has a basic student loan, like as he said a majority of students get.

Maya has a loan that her father co-signed but all the money goes to him, not the school. I don't fucking even with that.

I really hope he does temporally remove Maya from the story and end this plotline off camera, it's just bad.
Yea, student loan money always goes directly to the school first or to the primary borrower, not the co-signer. At least that's how it works here. I've said before I am not a fan of the Maya and Josy portion of the program. I think it would have been more interesting to include Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Sarah.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Maya's line about Daddy tricking her into getting the loan cosigned implies she could have gotten the loan on her own. And that getting it co-signed wasn't necessary.
That's a fucking asinine implication since if you apply for a loan and qualify on your own they not only don't ask for a co-signer, they don't want one. It's more work for the lender.

But I digress. This is not real life. It's a story. :)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
When one is on the path, all three work. Then the MC doesn't need a full time job. 3xpart time job.

And if one is not on your path, Pink Rose. Derek also wanted to work there, because you can earn a lot of money there. He has it I then still thinks about it. He said at least at MC birthday.

And if you read the first post about it. is there clearly that I hope and it is probably wishful thinking of me.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5581082
So the MC on the Maya/Josy path abandon their DIK brothers to work a different job?

And you are severely underestimating the amount of money college in American costs, if the school hasn't been getting their money from Father Maya, and she actually risks immediate expulsion if she can't pay, she's not going to get that money with 3 kids working part time.

And if she's not facing immediate expulsion, the story and this drama is irrelevant.

Personally Maya does nothing for me, in the immortal words of Ivan Drago, if she dies, she dies.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So....*ahem* what's happening in this thread? The most interesting or most talked about "theory"? Or is everyone just excited for the update? And who else will start the game from beginning....Like me [ cuz I got free time] ?

Reactions: JaZy2

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
That's a fucking asinine implication since if you apply for a loan and qualify on your own they not only don't ask for a co-signer, they don't want one. It's more work for the lender.

But I digress. This is not real life. It's a story. :)
Yeah, I know its retarded. We all do. The whole loan plot makes no fucking sense. But the fact that Maya had to be tricked into getting the loan co-signed means it wasn't necessary. Otherwise it wouldn't be trickery.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So....*ahem* what's happening in this thread? The most interesting or most talked about "theory"? Or is everyone just excited for the update? And who else will start the game from beginning....Like me [ cuz I got free time] ?
Definitely starting from scratch again. (y)

Yeah, I know its retarded. We all do. The whole loan plot makes no fucking sense. But the fact that Maya had to be tricked into getting the loan co-signed means it wasn't necessary. Otherwise it wouldn't be trickery.
The trick may have been how the dad ended up in control of the funds.

Just find a way to swallow the pill and move on.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The trick may have been how the dad ended up in control of the funds.

Just find a way to swallow the pill and move on.
Exactly. Its getting annoying to have the idiocy called out every time someone mentions the loan. It HAS to be mentioned when discussing the Maya plot and how it might move forward.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So the MC on the Maya/Josy path abandon their DIK brothers to work a different job?

And you are severely underestimating the amount of money college in American costs, if the school hasn't been getting their money from Father Maya, and she actually risks immediate expulsion if she can't pay, she's not going to get that money with 3 kids working part time.

And if she's not facing immediate expulsion, the story and this drama is irrelevant.

Personally Maya does nothing for me, in the immortal words of Ivan Drago, if she dies, she dies.
You write quite aggressively.

I never wrote that the MC leaves his DIK brothers. Please do not insinuate.

It is a fantasy college. DPC himself mentioned that he mixes the US college with the one in his country of origin.

Excuse me if this isn't about Quinn.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You write quite aggressively.

I never wrote that the MC leaves his DIK brothers. Please do not insinuate.

It is a fantasy college. DPC himself mentioned that he mixes the US college with the one in his country of origin.

Excuse me if this isn't about Quinn.
You said if on the path he works with Maya and Josy and not on the path he works at the Pink Rose.

Which I take as meaning, those on the path of Maya and Josy don't work the job that helps the DIKs fix their mansion hence abandoning them.

Mayhaps that isn't what you were meaning.

And even if this is a fantasy college it still costs money or there wouldn't be a loan plot to begin with.

I'm with Garrus on this one, trying to discuss a broken plot is a waste of time, all we can do is hope that Pinkcakes fixes it himself. I know he comes off as an egotistical thin-skinned fun, but that can't be who he really is, just a character he plays.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Cathy isn't gone anywhere, she's sticking around til they find a replacement.

Also she has lewd screen in Episode 7, in the classroom.
It was a joke. I don't think she's going anywhere, period. I think by the time they "find a replacement" they will know who sent the cluck and it will be on the MC to either tell who sent it or keep it a secret. It will probably be one of these DIK Code things.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You said if on the path he works with Maya and Josy and not on the path he works at the Pink Rose.

Which I take as meaning, those on the path of Maya and Josy don't work the job that helps the DIKs fix their mansion hence abandoning them.

Mayhaps that isn't what you were meaning.
I didn't mean it the way you describe it.

And even if this is a fantasy college it still costs money or there wouldn't be a loan plot to begin with.
But we don't know how much it will cost. Maybe only $5,000. That's a joke.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
So, she was dumb enough to get tricked but smart enough to know she had been tricked?

I think DPC should have Maya and Josy drown in a boating accident or die in a plane crash. Their entire plot line makes fuck all sense. Besides, more people want to see Riona and the MC get it on. :p

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So, she was dumb enough to get tricked but smart enough to know she had been tricked?

I think DPC should have Maya and Josy drown in a boating accident or die in a plane crash. Their entire plot line makes fuck all sense. Besides, more people want to see Riona and the MC get it on. :p
You don't expect an answer to that now, do you?:rolleyes:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It was a joke. I don't think she's going anywhere, period. I think by the time they "find a replacement" they will know who sent the cluck and it will be on the MC to either tell who sent it or keep it a secret. It will probably be one of these DIK Code things.
Can't go anywhere til Cathy/Jade threesome. Though I agree there won't be a replacement, she's sticking around long term.

If the Cluck post is a DIK, I don't think they'll get the luxury of the Code, it's too late for that now.

That's some season finale type shit though, so won't be seeing it resolved next episode.

Reactions: mojococo

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

I mean, once Daddy started going "You dumb cunt! I'm in control of the money now! Stop seeing Josy, and stop fucking girls or I will fuck your future a hundred ways to Sunday!", it was kind of obvious she got tricked, no?
It was a joke.
You gotta start using emotes or something. The number of times you post something, get a harsh response, and "its a joke" is getting ridiculous.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes