godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I mean, once Daddy started going "You dumb cunt! I'm in control of the money now! Stop seeing Josy, and stop fucking girls or I will fuck your future a hundred ways to Sunday!", it was kind of obvious she got tricked, no?

You gotta start using emotes or something. The number of times you post something, get a harsh response, and "its a joke" is getting ridiculous.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Think we'll get another topless Lynette flashback in ep. 7...or even worse (better?), a scene of Neil and Lynette procreating? DPC seems like just the sort to show us MC's own conception in a fever dream. :eek:

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba and dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just had a thought about the grandma the MC was talking to. There is a theory that it is Stephen Burke's mother. Maybe she's not telling Stephen his father's name.:unsure:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I mean, once Daddy started going "You dumb cunt! I'm in control of the money now! Stop seeing Josy, and stop fucking girls or I will fuck your future a hundred ways to Sunday!", it was kind of obvious she got tricked, no?

You gotta start using emotes or something. The number of times you post something, get a harsh response, and "its a joke" is getting ridiculous.
Yea, I've been working on remembering to do that but my internet has been going in and out all morning and that post went through before I finished it. I'm too lazy to go back and edit it now, mostly because I've forgotten the rest of the thought. :censored:

Yea, in regards to Maya, it should be like, "Dad, I'm 18. It's my life. Go fuck yourself, you stunned cunt."

That's why we need to stop comparing this game to real life. The co-signer would not have control of the loan. And if he started talking bribery and extortion bullshit there would be a federal investigation since all student loans are backed by Sallie Mae, a/k/a Uncle Scam.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Can't go anywhere til Cathy/Jade threesome. Though I agree there won't be a replacement, she's sticking around long term.

If the Cluck post is a DIK, I don't think they'll get the luxury of the Code, it's too late for that now.

That's some season finale type shit though, so won't be seeing it resolved next episode.
Rusty has a real soft spot for Cathy so I think you have a point there.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
My PC is currently getting repaired so can anyone let me know if the game runs good n smoothly in android (if available)
Thankyou

Also if anyone knows how to open regedit through control panel pls let me know, then i might be able to play the game in time
Thankyou

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can't go anywhere til Cathy/Jade threesome. Though I agree there won't be a replacement, she's sticking around long term.

If the Cluck post is a DIK, I don't think they'll get the luxury of the Code, it's too late for that now.

That's some season finale type shit though, so won't be seeing it resolved next episode.
The question on this issue is whether it was Cathe who resigned, because she no longer feels comfortable at BR, or whether the school or Burke directly pressured her to leave.

In the second hypothesis I'm pretty sure she'll stay at least for the duration of BADIK, so 10 years.... if it was her choice I'd have some doubts.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
My PC is currently getting repaired so can anyone let me know if the game runs good n smoothly in android (if available)
Thankyou

Also if anyone knows how to open regedit through control panel pls let me know, then i might be able to play the game in time
Thankyou
The ep6 build worked fine on my Android phone. Unless something goes wrong, I would assume ep7 should work fine as well. I don't see the Android link in the OP anymore, so use the links in the walkthrough mod page: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-6-1-scrappy.29402/ Those Android links are the full game with the mod installed. Even if you don't like using the mod, better than nothing, aye?

Reactions: roam;)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The question on this issue is whether it was Cathe who resigned, because she no longer feels comfortable at BR, or whether the school or Burke directly pressured her to leave.

In the second hypothesis I'm pretty sure she'll stay at least for the duration of BADIK, so 10 years.... if it was her choice I'd have some doubts.
Having replayed the game recently, I think Cathy just resigned because of the cluck. She maintained her dignity, but the shit clearly wasn't going away, thanks to the jocks. I don't really see any reason for Burke to pressure her to leave.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

I'm not entirely sure Burke has that level of power, we know from the Jade scene he bought his honorary professor degree. So he could be an administrator at B&R and got the professor degree to boast his credibility or he's just a teacher like Jade and Cathy with no additional power.

It seemed like in the meeting after Chad assaulted the MC, the three were on somewhat equal footing with Burke being maybe a bit more important but not levels above the other two.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Having replayed the game recently, I think Cathy just resigned because of the cluck. She maintained her dignity, but the shit clearly wasn't going away, thanks to the jocks. I don't really see any reason for Burke to pressure her to leave.
in such situations it is not uncommon that the teacher who has been 'morally' ridiculed is opposed, and pushed to the door. the good name of the school comes first...

Burke in this case not as a kingpin of crime but as a representative of the BR.
I'm not entirely sure Burke has that level of power, we know from the Jade scene he bought his honorary professor degree. So he could be an administrator at B&R and got the professor degree to boast his credibility or he's just a teacher like Jade and Cathy with no additional power.

It seemed like in the meeting after Chad assaulted the MC, the three were on somewhat equal footing with Burke being maybe a bit more important but not levels above the other two.
Yes, I did not explain myself well

I meant Burke as a representative of the college,

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am primarily assuming that Cathy is leaving because of the Cluck.

But we know too little to completely rule out Burke.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Okay ... I have a solution to the student loan co-signing screw up, DPC is allowed a screw up here and there so lets figure out how it COULD (!!!) have worked.

So Maya and Derek beeing twins and their dad, knowing there is no way in hell he'll be able to save up 500k in 18 years for both of em, started 2 funds, both of them beeing paid out when maya/derek turn 18, and lets assume each of them worth 100k.

Now since the dad apparently found out about maya and josy before maya even went to college, he approached her, told her its best if she co-signes the money, which maya was supposed to use to lower her student loan, using some bs reason, that any naive and easily impressionable 17-18 year old girl would buy, especially coming from her own dad.

So now her dad co-owns the 100k, put a stop on any withdrawals and thus making her short 100k.

Its the only way that I can think of on how to save that whole co-signing disaster :D

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's telling how that rat Dawe talked about big game about Cathy outside the classroom, but when B&R's new ice queen walked into class, he didn't have shit to say. He really needs a right proper beat down, if for nothing else than the way he treated Cathy from day 1. I still can't believe he threw a coda of cola at her head and didn't go to jail.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Maybe Maya's dad got the loan from the 'Christian Brotherhood of your daughter can't be gay' church and he's the guarantor that she's a good clean, christian woman.

So perhaps she still has the option of going to the bank and getting a loan that'll put her in debt till 2060 (roughly when this game ends)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I got the impression Burke was and is fully in charge and the other two deferred to him...much to the annoyance of Jade because, as you said, she earned her titles whereas he bought them.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
It's telling how that rat Dawe talked about big game about Cathy outside the classroom, but when B&R's new ice queen walked into class, he didn't have shit to say. He really needs a right proper beat down, if for nothing else than the way he treated Cathy from day 1. I still can't believe he threw a coda of cola at her head and didn't go to jail.
I'm sure a cluck of his micropenis is in our future. That should shut him up.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes