SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
My prediction for Ep. 7 opening: When Josy & Maya are going back to the dorm room, Derek will save the day and warn them daddy is already waiting there & it will be resolved by Josy moving to HOT house while they're still keeping things from daddy. At least that's what I hope anyway, I don't wanna see poor sweet Maya in big trouble again...

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
My prediction for Ep. 7 opening: When Josy & Maya are going back to the dorm room, Derek will save the day and warn them daddy is already waiting there & it will be resolved by Josy moving to HOT house while they're still keeping things from daddy. At least that's what I hope anyway, I don't wanna see poor sweet Maya in big trouble again...
That or Maya may introduce MC as her boyfriend. She'd still be telling the truth, only the partial truth.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That or Maya may introduce MC as her boyfriend. She'd still be telling the truth, only the partial truth.
I hope so too. There are several theories in this regard. But it would only be a temporary solution. Maya must confront her father in order to reach a final solution. It would also be better for Maya's development.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I hope so too. There are several theories in this regard. But it would only be a temporary solution. Maya must confront her father in order to reach a final solution. It would also be better for Maya's development.
I think Maya needs stronger footing first, though. Just standing up does nothing, since right now all the power is in Daddy's hands. (lets just ignore how it doesn't work legally) So Maya needs to first create a foundation of her own that she can use against Daddy. Otherwise he just scoffs and slaps her down.

Reactions: Bananawafer

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think Maya needs stronger footing first, though. Just standing up does nothing, since right now all the power is in Daddy's hands. (lets just ignore how it doesn't work legally) So Maya needs to first create a foundation of her own that she can use against Daddy. Otherwise he just scoffs and slaps her down.
My hope is that Maya will face her father in the presence of the MC and the three of them will find a solution for Maya's finances.

Examples

1. MC involves Josy and Maya in the search for MC grandfather.
  2. All three work to raise the money.
  3. Maybe the MC convinces the father.

But that's probably just wishful thinking.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'll see if I can start a debate. On the screenshot the MC folder is titled Assman. I think that only two could come into question, which have named the folder so. The first that comes to mind is Derek. Unless Rusty knows how Derek calls the MC and makes a joke when he creates the folder.
But if it was really Derek, he keeps something conceals. But only what? :unsure:
You should also remember that you can access the laptop from the cell phone.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
My hope is that Maya will face her father in the presence of the MC and the three of them will find a solution for Maya's finances.

Examples

1. MC involves Josy and Maya in the search for her grandfather.
  2. All three work to raise the money.
  3. Maybe the MC convinces the father.

But that's probably just wishful thinking.:rolleyes:
What does Maya's grandfather have to do with anything?

Why does she need any money at this point? Just get a proper student loan and she can keep paying it back until she's 70 like most Americans.

That's something Maya has to do on her own, it's called character growth, a character with no growth is lazy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Why does she need any money at this point? Just get a proper student loan and she can keep paying it back until she's 70 like most Americans.

That's something Maya has to do on her own, it's called character growth, a character with no growth is lazy.
Oops. Misspelled. Thanks.

But if all three work on it, the throuple's relationship will be strengthened. That was actually my thought. The character growth of each one is also strengthened. Would be a win win situation.:unsure:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

I think the point is she can't get a student loan for B&R on her own. For one thing, it's not a public university.

Having said that, she didn't have to attend B&R. It's not even like Josy was going there first. They could have both just as easily have gone to Diddlyfuck State. But then there wouldn't be a story involving them, would there?

DPC is having to take some license to make this plot work.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think the point is she can't get a student loan for B&R on her own. For one thing, it's not a public university.

Having said that, she didn't have to attend B&R. It's not even like Josy was going there first. They could have both just as easily have gone to Diddlyfuck State. But then there wouldn't be a story involving them, would there?

But the Josy and Maya wanted to be together. Josy mentions in the Josy/Maya flashback that she wants to go to B&R, like her father. And they had a plan, but we don't know which one. They didn't know about HOT's free tuition yet. I think.:unsure:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
"Bullshitters gonna bullshit." - Confucius

Of course, she's going to lie to daddy but she needs help to make the lie work. She can't use Derek but Josy can. She will have to use the MC. Emphasis on use. That's all they do to the MC. That's why my MC has officially told them to get fucked. Figuratively. Not literally, and not by him.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Oops. Misspelled. Thanks.

But if all three work on it, the throuple's relationship will be strengthened. That was actually my thought. The character growth of each one is also strengthened. Would be a win win situation.:unsure:
Ah the illusive MC Papi. He's the dude having the conversation with Rusty and Jill's fathers at the party.

The MC doesn't have enough time to help out at the old folks home, the strip club, the library as well as clean and fix the house while also focusing on school and staying in shape.

And now you want him to go get a full-time job to help Maya pay tuition?

How does that work for someone not on that path, someone who was rejected by them? Does Maya just disappear from the game for those people? Or does Pinkcakes force in boring stocking shelves mini games and voyeur lewd scenes where we peep on lesbians in the bathroom stalls?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

The MC has a basic student loan, like as he said a majority of students get.

Maya has a loan that her father co-signed but all the money goes to him, not the school. I don't fucking even with that.

I really hope he does temporally remove Maya from the story and end this plotline off camera, it's just bad.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Ah the illusive MC Papi. He's the dude having the conversation with Rusty and Jill's fathers at the party.

The MC doesn't have enough time to help out at the old folks home, the strip club, the library as well as clean and fix the house while also focusing on school and staying in shape.

And now you want him to go get a full-time job to help Maya pay tuition?

How does that work for someone not on that path, someone who was rejected by them? Does Maya just disappear from the game for those people? Or does Pinkcakes force in boring stocking shelves mini games and voyeur lewd scenes where we peep on lesbians in the bathroom stalls?
Well, he has more time now that there's no English and Math teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes