Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This must be a huuge update, it's taking longer than usual.
Not really. The last update took longer, and this one is notably larger.
Its deff not aerith. :ROFLMAO:
Of course not. She died in FF7.
So what you're saying is... we finally get to lynch that traitorious fuck Nick. :unsure:
Y'know, I really hope it's not him. I bought that dude a lap dance. If he's a traitorous dickhead I'm going to have to beat his ass inside-out. I'm thinking positive, though. At least Derek will get a room upgrade.
This probably fits in with the beginning monologue:

"Family."
"My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations."
That one did make me wonder. What if after all this time you find out Neil isn't actually MC's father. Neil working a lot of jobs that pay under the table to avoid leaving a real paper trail would make perfect sense if he's wanted for past crimes.
Camilla. Her true colors are revealed as an illegal citizen, then she gets deported at the end of the episode as a cliffhanger.
Marriage of convenience, my MC will take care of her, and put the anchor babies in her.

Reactions: SSJGOD

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Can someone that is experienced in the games here PM me so I can ask about some games, because I can't find a forum here, where I can ask for content.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Why am I here if the only day that matters is Friday? Maybe because of my naїvaty, I have a dream a lingering hope that the update will be released before the big revelation.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Y'know, I really hope it's not him. I bought that dude a lap dance. If he's a traitorous dickhead I'm going to have to beat his ass inside-out. I'm thinking positive, though. At least Derek will get a room upgrade.
Are people suspecting Nick because his room was not thrashed like the rest?
I feel like that would be really stupid form his part because it would make him look suspicious and I can see this being on purpose on part of the alphas just to make the DIKs fight each other.
The only way I can see him being the traitor is if he is somehow still in contact with Vinny and they planned this for some reason tho I dont see what they would gain form it aside form maybe fucking over Rusty.
I just dont really see a motive here tbh

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Quinn could be the deepest character in the game if DPC wanted to make her a deep character but he has chosen not to even make her a primary LI, therefore the statement was based upon the shallow character Quinn is thus far, not the one she could be. The entire substance of Quinn is doing, fighting, fucking, and fucking with people. There's nothing interesting about her because DPC has chosen not to develop her on any meaningful level. She's a good-looking girl with a scarlet "T" for trouble. She can't be trusted. Not by Sage. Not by the MC. Not even by Tommy. So, even assuming you want to see what's under her shell it's probably an eminence front; it's a put on. What you see is not what you get with Quinn.
Am I the only one that thought the last episode actually started fleshing out her character? I could even see some emotion form her after the sex scene in the DIKs house, she seemed conflicted about MC (she had kind of a melancholic look) and people like her have a hard time trusting anyone so its understandable we dont know much about her yet since we havent gained her trust.
I definetely dont think she is as bland as you think she is, thats just my opinion tho.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes