Shuls01

May 22, 2018
When you first meet Nick, he's talking to Rusty and says that he ran into Vinny last week.
I completely forgot about that tbh but I still dont see a motive here.
Maybe it was Vinny that sneaked into the house to post Cathy's pic since iirc there was still a folder with his name on it and they probably didnt reomve his access to the laptop after he left tho for what purpose would he do that idk
It would explain why they found the laptop in his room at least.

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
niiiiiice! where can i find the original preview?

The picture was posted here mutiple times, but I think this was the first guy who shared it:

View attachment 933785

Holy Bacchus also put most of the shared EP7 previews together. Not sure if this is the most recent collection, but I couldn't find his other post:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Am I the only one that thought the last episode actually started fleshing out her character? I could even see some emotion form her after the sex scene in the DIKs house, she seemed conflicted about MC (she had kind of a melancholic look) and people like her have a hard time trusting anyone so its understandable we dont know much about her yet since we havent gained her trust.
I definetely dont think she is as bland as you think she is, thats just my opinion tho.
OK, but we're six episodes into the game. And she got punched in the face. And all her drugs were stolen. Those are probably valid reasons for her to have a melancholic look. She's the least trustworthy female in the game so any nonsense about gaining her trust is bunk. She lies to everyone about everything. Riona. Tommy. Maya. Her drug dealer.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
OK, but we're six episodes into the game. And she got punched in the face. And all her drugs were stolen. Those are probably valid reasons for her to have a melancholic look. She's the least trustworthy female in the game so any nonsense about gaining her trust is bunk. She lies to everyone about everything. Riona. Tommy. Maya. Her drug dealer.
We are in episode 6 of 20 possible.
DPC could be starting to create a new Quinn to see her with different eyes and wonder if we should help her or not.
I know she is not a Main LI, but who knows and helping her or being indifferent to her will lead us to a possible end with her

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yet has been the most honest, verbally and physically with the mc. At the same time, I think mc is the closest she's let anyone get to her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes