drakken

Nov 13, 2017
So, even assuming you want to see what's under her shell it's probably an eminence front; it's a put on. What you see is not what you get with Quinn.
Isn't this a bit contradictory? Whats under the shell is a facade? Wouldn't the shell itself be the facade? But the fact that there is a shell means that what you see isn't whats inside. Which would also mean the character has depth. And showing it means character development.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
3 more days then after that another 5 months of waiting for ep8. I'm just looking at the preview pics we got for this chapter and it's going to be interesting. Sage got like 3 previews.
Thats the bad thing you wait so long for a new episode and you finish the update in 1 or 2 days and you have to wait another 5 or 6 months for another episode.
Sage appears in 4 previews.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Isn't this a bit contradictory? Whats under the shell is a facade? Wouldn't the shell itself be the facade? But the fact that there is a shell means that what you see isn't whats inside. Which would also mean the character has depth. And showing it means character development.
You didn't check the users name before answering.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
it depends on how early I wake up. People who get up earlier or are in different time zones might get to it before me. But I’ll take care of it if nobody else has, if the situation arises
Lol it was refreshing when you shared that Quinn and Sage preview. The one in the shower. I was having fun with the thread believing it was a D&G scene. I made my puzzle pieces too but you shared it before I could send my pieces out

Nov 12, 2020
If an update takes a year and it is twice the size of one that takes 6 months, I don't see the problem. It's the same length of content.
Imagine the theories when we have to wait a whole year for an episode.
People would be saying the craziest stuff like:
- MC is secretly gay since he likes to have sex with a lot of women as a way to cover his sexual orientation
- Tybalt is MC's long lost brother
- Maya is the best girl

I tried to avoid this thread for a couple of days, hoping that Friday would arrive quicker this way.
Let me tell you something, it doesn't fucking work...

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
- MC is secretly gay since he likes to have sex with a lot of women as a way to cover his sexual orientation
- Maya is the best girl

I tried to avoid this thread for a couple of days, hoping that Friday would arrive quicker this way.
If we really do reach the one year mark for wait someday. One of us needs to hire a psychologist. Because there's gotta be a Nobel prize winning paper in dissecting the posters' descent into Lovecraftian madness.

Last edited:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
- Maya is the best girl

Well, they already say that Maya is the best, and they say it since season one haha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antonio Montana

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
One of my favourite VN is "Melody" from mr Dots Games. Is based on music so if you don't like it there's also depraved awakening which is a total different type of game. Both are completed so i hope you find some you like
I have started this Melody yesterday. It is good. There are some issues with the writing, as in the characters sometime say or think some things that should have been phrased better. But overall I'm enjoying it. There are some BaDIK references and the main girl looks a bit like Josy. (Or I just have withdrawal)
Thanks man for the recommendation, will check the other one as well.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes