Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Imagine the theories when we have to wait a whole year for an episode.
People would be saying the craziest stuff like:
- MC is secretly gay since he likes to have sex with a lot of women as a way to cover his sexual orientation
- Tybalt is MC's long lost brother
- Maya is the best girl

I tried to avoid this thread for a couple of days, hoping that Friday would arrive quicker this way.
Let me tell you something, it doesn't fucking work...
Maya is the best. That means that craziest theories are actually true. And if craziest theories are true, that means MC is secretly gay and his brother is Tybalt. Well done guys.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
if jill gets anymore popular than she already is, DPC's next game will most proolly be titled "being a blueballer"

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Like television series. Each season in this game has 4 chapters
Season 1 ran from: 1 to 4.
Now we are in 2: 5 to 8
I like the idea of 4 seasons. It would be a good round number for BaDIK with 16 total episodes. I think 20 episodes is a bit much and if the game size and development time keep growing exponentially, then it will be many years before we see a conclusion. As much as I enjoy the game, I would like to see a resolution this decade (and a beginning to the next project). The number 1 problem most popular series have is that they go on for too long. Go out on top should be the mantra. Of course you have to be sure not to shit the bed like GOT. Low bar for DPC though. Just don't kill our ladies.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I like the idea of 4 seasons. It would be a good round number for BaDIK with 16 total episodes. I think 20 episodes is a bit much and if the game size and development time keep growing exponentially, then it will be many years before we see a conclusion. As much as I enjoy the game, I would like to see a resolution this decade (and a beginning to the next project). The number 1 problem most popular series have is that they go on for too long. Go out on top should be the mantra. Of course you have to be sure not to shit the bed like GOT. Low bar for DPC though. Just don't kill our ladies.
maybe it's 5 seasons, since DPC said it could be 20 episodes

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Are people suspecting Nick because his room was not thrashed like the rest?
As was otherwise pointed out, he does have contact with Vinny - but it's not just his room being spared, it's also tied to him being the guy we find in the room where the laptop was found after the Cathy cluck got posted.

One data point is nothing, wild happenstance.
Two could be a coincidence.
A third establishes the pattern.

I really hope the new update is able to run on my 32bit PC, if it can't I will cry
My workplace PC is a 16 year old computer and it's 64-bit. 32-bit has been rather obsolete for the better part of at least two decades, so I can't imagine what you're using if it's truly limited to 32.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
As was otherwise pointed out, he does have contact with Vinny - but it's not just his room being spared, it's also tied to him being the guy we find in the room where the laptop was found after the Cathy cluck got posted.

One data point is nothing, wild happenstance.
Two could be a coincidence.
A third establishes the pattern.

My workplace PC is a 16 year old computer and it's 64-bit. 32-bit has been rather obsolete for the better part of at least two decades, so I can't imagine what you're using if it's truly limited to 32.
I've got an old laptop, but it's the increasing size of these updates (and the grand total size of the finished game) that are my biggest concerns at this point. That's one of several reasons I'm hoping for fewer than 20 episodes at completion.

Reactions: Ilhares

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
The truth is that I like that there are many episodes, but I feel that the story is already coming to an end and we are just in episode 6.
I do not know what DPC will have prepared to extend the story so much.
Or is it that we are just in a prologue?

Feb 15, 2019
While y'all having arguments about who is the best girl , im just here with my dick in my hand waiting for a release date. *when will be the release date?*

• Angry
Reactions: Stemmyz

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
The truth is that I like that there are many episodes, but I feel that the story is already coming to an end and we are just in episode 6.
You'll have to elaborate on what gave you the impression that the story is coming to an end because I didn't get even a hint of that from the recent episodes.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's possible to have too much of a good thing. I love the game right now, but will I still have this level of excitement in 5 or 6 years? :unsure: Don't know, but I'm sure the game will be just as wildly popular then because you'll have a whole new group of players finding the game and becoming addicted. OGs like us will want to see the conclusion, but my interest in things tends to wane over the years. You also have to consider how much the outside world will have changed by the mid to late 2020s and what new technologies will be invented. Meanwhile, our B&R people will forever be stuck in a time freeze in the late two thousand teens.

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
I think from what I've seen so far, issues are being resolved and new ones are coming to light as the story progresses. The question is where these situations will take the MC. We just started to get to know some of the characters, i do not feel it near the end. Too many questions open, hence the number of theories here. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes