Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And we're back. :cool:

Quick summary of my thoughts/responses to some of the stuff posted/discussed over the 3 days I was away.
  • Sage doesn't know about either the drugs or the prostitution.
  • The MC might fuck Heather but there's no path for her.
  • A Josy/Jill/MC threesome will not happen, nor will a Josy/Jill couple.
  • The MC will not play pretend boyfriend to Maya.
  • Lynette is dead and her coming back does not serve the plot in any way.
  • Cathy resigned of her own volition because of the Cluck, nobody forced her to.
  • Neil is the MC's Dad.
  • Any pregnancies will be in the endgame epilogues.
  • The Cluck was not an attack on Cathy, it was an attack on the DIKs and she was an unfortunate victim in that.
  • Vinny wasn't behind the Cluck, nor were the Jocks or Nerds.
  • No one person/group is fucking over the DIKs or the Jocks.
  • Quinn and Vinny are not rivals, he just does better than her and it annoys her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
damn, where is the little graph thing someone made that shows what you need to get each girl?
Well, I have 2 of them. This one shows what scenes/moments you can get on each Affinity/Status, and this one shows what Affinity you can be to get scenes with certain characters.

Why would Jade be "mad" or "upset" and now "over" the Cathy Cluck? It has nothing to do with Jade. Either she's bringing up the issue where Stephen mentioned Cathy's name in bed, or something else has happened since, and this has made Cathy feel worse (either awkward with Stephen, or Jade or both) and she feels leaving is the best option.
I don't think that had anything to do with the Cluck, but rather Cathy's decision to go to Bella's for comfort. Jade and Bella don't seem to get on, so perhaps Jade was "upset" that Cathy turned to Bella for consolation rather her. Yes, Jade was at the Prep party, but with this being her best friend, she would have probably have dropped everything to go comfort her rather than go to the party, and this is what Cathy "didn't know before going there". She may not also know that Jade and Bella don't get along and this is also factors into it.

So we are confirming that we will have to choose between them?
What I think is that they will choose again whether to continue with us or not.
They look too in love to stop being a couple.
But if I had to choose, I think I would choose Josy. I like those girls who seem calm but when they are with their boyfriend they become super sexual.

I like Maya too, but I think I would be with her just to feel like her protector rather than her boyfriend.
Honestly, as much as I am a big fan of this throuple and want this for my endgame, Maya and Josy do not seem "too in love". Josy especially was all for dumping Maya for the MC when she got to B&R, and if she was really that much in love with Maya, I don't think such a thought would have crossed her mind.

Their "love" feels very much like typical teenage love where you think it's more than it is, and it could be that, but most will never do what's necessary to make it work and give up when it gets too tough. This is why I think the MC is a crucial part of making this work because he doesn't seem to have that "give up" attitude. He's very driven and I think he will help them, all 3 of them, find the way forward.

SomboSteel will you make me risk my patronage again so ChipLecsap can have his josy renders
Ever heard of an alt account? :unsure:

Do you guys think ep7 will end on a plot twist?
As the 3rd of episode of the season, it's possible, since that's what Ep 3 did, but if it did then it's just recycling the same thing as previous season.

I'm leaning more towards a shocking cliffhanger and my money is on James coming back when the MC and Bella are in bed after their first sexcapade. :eek:

As of right now, the diary doesn't talk about Neil.

Also, we have no proof the diary is Lynette's to begin with.
Aside from the fact that her name is literally written on it. :rolleyes:

ep6_bd38.jpg

My setting is 60 posts per page and the release date was posted at page 2076, we now at 2099, you guys are insane, that's about +1320 posts since 4 days, average 330 daily.. :LOL: Three more days. :cool:
It's 6295 when viewing 20 posts per page. :oops:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Quick summary of my thoughts/responses to some of the stuff posted/discussed over the 3 days I was away.
  • Cathy resigned of her own volition because of the Cluck, nobody forced her to.
  • Neil is the MC's Dad.
  • The Cluck was not an attack on Cathy, it was an attack on the DIKs and she was an unfortunate victim in that.
  • Quinn and Vinny are not rivals, he just does better than her and it annoys her.
7e5ebf66-a781-41ec-988b-c8ff6e7fd743_text.gif

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Y'know, at this point I have to wonder. What's really compelling you to go on these longwinded, asinine tirades: Your hatred of the character or you're actually losing sleep over the fact that there are people out there who genuinely like her?
You missed the point entirely. I would prefer if Quinn were a primary LI. In fact, I would have preferred her over Maya and Josy, who bore me to fucking tears. She's far more intersting, or at least she has the potential to be far more interesting. It's the fact that she is a "side chick" that is annoying the shit out of me.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
If you're on M+J Path then surely Maya would rather have you introduced to her father, as her boyfriend than Josy as her girlfriend.
My only real issue with that is the Maya/Daddy story is main plotline that all players experience. And that seems like a fairly significant deviation point.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017

• Neil is the MC's Dad.
Welcome back Mr. Pink Cake... When we can play season 7 ?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you're on M+J Path then surely Maya would rather have you introduced to her father, as her boyfriend than Josy as her girlfriend.
Except the problem with that is more forced interaction for those not on their path and not interested in them. If DPC really wants to piss people off then this would be the way to go, but I would hope that they have more sense than this. It's also really cheesy and formulaic and even I as a Maya and M&J throuple fan would not like it either because of that.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
My work has been freakin' insane for the past 5 days, and my sleep cycle has been thrown totally off track. When my alarm went off this morning, I thought it was Thursday, and my first thought was, "SHIT! Ep. 7 comes out tomorrow, and I haven't finished my main save do-over!"

What has my life become?

...OK, enough of that. Time to get moving on that save.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Except the problem with that is more forced interaction for those not on their path and not interested in them. If DPC really wants to piss people off then this would be the way to go, but I would hope that they have more sense than this. It's also really cheesy and formulaic and even I as a Maya and M&J throuple fan would not like it either because of that.
DPC has no problem forcing actions on the MC. That shit starts with the date with Josy that you're required to go on.

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
DPC has no problem forcing actions on the MC. That shit starts with the date with Josy that you're required to go on.
The Josy date doesn't really annoy me. They had a crush on each other all summer. But even if the MC is a DIK and or passive with Maya, she still kisses him after the cumpetition. That I do not get...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The Josy date doesn't really annoy me. They had a crush on each other all summer. But even if the MC is a DIK and or passive with Maya, she still kisses him after the cumpetition. That I do not get...
She kisses him again outside, even if you tell her to fuck off with her list.

Derek even comes up and said I thought you weren't interested in her, to which MC replies, Lazy Writing!

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
You missed the point entirely. I would prefer if Quinn were a primary LI. In fact, I would have preferred her over Maya and Josy, who bore me to fucking tears. She's far more intersting, or at least she has the potential to be far more interesting. It's the fact that she is a "side chick" that is annoying the shit out of me.
So... now your mad she's not a li? Not her worthiness of being liked?
It was "no redeeming value" right?:unsure:

Reactions: OneShotKiller

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
I have to make you guys earn the renders like on Fri ill share bits of the mega link and you guys will put it together
This is what makes you 6ix9ine or some othe mumble rapper while SomboSteel is Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog or R.A the rugged man.

Sure Mumble rappers rap and try to claim being OG:s but everyone with an ounce of taste knows the truth.
Money and being flashy doesn't equal skill and talent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
So... now your mad she's not a li? Not her worthiness of being liked?
It was "no redeeming value" right?:unsure:
Yes, well, if DPC would actually give Quinn an identity she would probably have redeeming values. Tell us about Quinn's family. Where is she from? How did she end up at B&R? Why is she a punk girl? Is she into the music? Does she like movies? Books? What's her favorite food? If the MC were going to buy her a gift what would she like? If she could get away from the drugs and prostitution shit, would she? If Sage left could she even run the HOTs without getting them shut down?

There's just so much DPC could do with Quinn and he's basically pissed away that opportunity to tell us boring bullshit about other characters.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes